[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG:

Mint is one inch taller then Yaya They are both 5ft. 
Mint: 5.7 Yaya 5.6
Nadech: 5.8

Both Yaya and Mint weight 105 pounds.

Margie is the shortest one of al she is only 5.4 and she weights exactly 100 pounds.

Kim is 5.5... 

lol off topic. I am shock tho.

These girls are so skinny and short short, buts it's perfect size for them.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
@MINTWIX

Oiiii…..Kit teng soot soot!!!!!....i
miss reading your essays so badly……I was so happy to see your post….the first
thing that came to mind was…..MINTWIX is A LIVEEEE!!!!!!!! LOL

I remember watching a clip, where
P’Nok Chat said that he was thinking of bring P’Nok Sinjai in to help, because
their company can only produce one lakorn per year and they want to produce
more.  I’ve also seen in a few interviews
that all the Meta elders mention that they want M&M to pair in a another
lakorn, movie….but *sigh….romance and M&M that’s one of the genres I want
to see them both in most….or a bickering type one, where the nang eak is a
little feisty…..but like you said ‘higher up’ and M&M….*sigh…

LOL M&M & N&N…me like!

Hrmmm Mark and Bella…..i’m not a
fan of her’s …but at least it is a new actress for him.

Thanks for clarifying na ja

Kekekeke @SMILEZ I love that pic
and the title you gave it…..

I have never believed that they
don’t keep in touch on a regular basis. It’s too hard to believe with this
group….being contacted 6mths prior to the date is a long time, but if they are ‘hot’
then I guess that would be the case with their schedules right?

UMA has been producing a lot of
evening lakorns lately, but I remember back in their days, if it was an action
lakorn, UMA was one of the best…but don’t know how they will do now.  It’s good that Chalida will get to work with
other production teams and a new pra eaks.

The latest news I’ve heard is
that P’Aof is preparing a new lakorn for Bomb and Taew. So I wonder if he will
still be in cubic. Also there is an article someone posted in the SBMT thread
that the boys will be Mark-Boy-Ken and the girls will be Chalida-Kim-Taew……judging
from their current schedules that I know off….ken has 2 lakorns he is filming,
and everyone else has one….and Maker group are busy with the rising sun series,
which they hope to air by the end of the yr or start of next year….so then….i’m
guess the will start with this by the end of the year, seeing as Chalida only does
one lakorn at a time, with the exception that she is on her school holiday
period, where lakorn’s may overlap……..i actually thought they would bring Preem
in to play as the youngest sister, because Chalida was supposed to be the
tomboy character….but no firm confirmations yet…..as in no fitting, opening or
filming…. So I guess we just gotta wait.

When you girls are watching
Ronapee…do you girls get side tracked when you see scenes,  that we all know Prin was present at???….all
the scenes just happen to be cute, romantic scenes…kekekekeke

Most of the girls are 170cm+ and
when they wear heals they are still a little shorter than the boys so I guess
he is 6ft…..i think most of them are at least 178 now days…the guys that is. You
can tell when they are shorter, because the tall girls can’t wear heals near
them.

ITS JULY 1ST
TOMORROW!!!!!

OUR DAY HAS COME!

Fingers crossed that there are
still no changes. And that these two will make us all very happy!!!! And that
elders will not be able to resist the cheering from all fans and finally put
them in a complete lakorn together. If so they will put us all on :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Are you girls ready?!?!?!
just one close pic of them where he is close to test her 'hom'ness'....LOL....that will make me  :clap2:  :wub:  :yahoo:  :clap:

i just hope we don't all get excited and go crazy early  for nothing. 
also hoping that the care taker group who will be with them release a lot of bts pics....

will see you all again tomorrow!!! in here!!!! we have a date to either go crazy or cry!
I wonder how short is a 4'3" girl to a 6ft. guy? lol I just hope it's not that short when they wear heels or wedges, because that's like half a size haha Chalida is 5'7" and Mark is 6ft., not bad. She's already almost the same height as him when she wear heels. But wow! I have to say, "He is so tall!" Even if I wouldn't be surprised about it since he's athletic anyway, but I just have to say it, like "WOW!" haha & thanks btw :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
If mark is really 6ft then he is one tall man. He does look tall, but he looks like a 5'11 to me.

5'11" is still tall too, you know. They're only 1 inch shorter. But some guys who are 5'11" sometimes look taller than a 6ft guy too.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
OMFG:

Mint is one inch taller then Yaya They are both 5ft. 
Mint: 5.7 Yaya 5.6
Nadech: 5.8

Both Yaya and Mint weight 105 pounds.

Margie is the shortest one of al she is only 5.4 and she weights exactly 100 pounds.

Kim is 5.5... 

lol off topic. I am shock tho.

These girls are so skinny and short short, buts it's perfect size for them.

yaya and mint would consider be called, "tall". Kim and Margie are average. but true, they are really skinny. but when I read it at first, I was surprised that Mint is actually taller than Yaya, because she looks a bit shorter than Yaya sometimes. And Kim too, wow!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh today is June 30, tomorrow is July 1st.... Got excited for two days then. Oh wells. Today is July 1st for them... Lucky Thai fans....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sorry, this is going way off tangent but I was watching EP2 of Fah Krajang Dao where Boy's character, who is a police officer, answers Matt's question by telling her he needs to study micro-expressions as this is part of his training and profession (apparently there is also a difference btw micro and macro expressions haha). For those who know, we always discuss "mirco-expressions" with mteam and their various peons hahahaha esp since Jimieyoushie is an expert at it and has shared her insights with people from various professional backgrounds and even police officers too (?) if I remember correctly. This is geeky, but I just find this so intriguing. I might just search up some of these articles and textbooks. LOL ! ! ! So many. SQUEALLLS.

"The Universality of Facial Expressions of Emotion"

http://www.apa.org/science/about/psa/2011/05/facial-expressions.aspx

@Hippo

Mark started the M&N thing when Chalida uploaded their picture with the two Noks. LOL.

As for SBMT, honestly, I never once really believed MTEAM will be in it. I mean, they may have been contacted for the project but that doesn't mean it will actually happen. Knowing how things are for both of them, they've probably both been contacted for a number of projects both separately and individually.  I've said this once before only about 10 months ago. 5555

hippo

sarNie Adult
The clip is just talking about the product. 
Chalida is the presenter for the product and mark was her special guest  :heart:
they were just talking about how important scent is ....its a clothing softener with an aroma therapy type scent. 
it was cute near the start when she said P'Mark is my special guests and he smiled and said jaaaaa.... :heart:  :heart:
oh he got to massage her too...eheheheheh.....he asked if her if he was good and if she felt good after it...heheheh....of course she said yes. 
oiiiiii I MISS these 2 so badly....thanks everyone for all the photos. 

Chalida so pretty....Mark looks more relaxed, like his hair is not set properly. but i like it 

here's a few more clips and pics ....I'm sure you'll all be screaming at this one... :thumbsup:  :woot2:  :woot:
credit : ILOVE CHALIDA and may nitchanan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUzEAN4tFr4&list=PL4A490A62DCB6199D&index=134
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlmZGBztB04&list=PL4A490A62DCB6199D&index=133

credit these 2 to newsplus.....
individual interviews of the two....they are asked about view and pupa....along with other things....but it is very clear on their faces, tone etc that they are both tired of answering questions about the other. 
Mark even *sighed, :rolleyes1:  and said "yang mai jop"...because they kept asking him about their status and he said friends, he wants to be single to busy for a love life 
after watching Chalida's news clip....i wish she would be in the news with another courting her now....its just annoying that everything she does they have to relate back to him :rolleyes1: .....'neuy tan!'....i'm tired for her. 
http://newsplus.co.th/5353
http://newsplus.co.th/5351

i love how this has turned into a Mteam forum...lol.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :wub:  :wub:

credits to: yiiying_yb, p_vipfreelancemj, mark_prinsuparat, chalida_fanclub, i_nanniez, bee_tiya, inida_mps, soloveprin, shinizzle, tanjatang

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love Mteam so much! They are so beautiful together!!
I always knew mark was tall. It doesn't surprise me that he's 183cm. That's actually a good height.
I thought Kim was taller than both yaya and mint?!
I also have this obsession with heights. I memorise a lot of people's heights, hence why I wasn't surprised about mark's height since I already knew it. But, mint did really grow these past few years. During 4 huajai, she was only 168cm while yaya was 170cm, and somehow....she grew.
Anyways, I have to go look for more Mteam pics