[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the explanation and clarification. @mint @ fantastic27.

Misleading translation  may cause misunderstanding. of course, the biggest mistake is that mteam should not laugh so sweet when them together~555

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@p'sao
Sorry. I didn't see the reply until now. Hmmmm....... P'sao kaaaa? You. Are. Intelligent. No that is not the word. Words do not describe you. You are simply that great (well to me, at least). Lol!! Even the words "wise, clever, intelligent, etc..." doesn't fit it. I look up to you ka.
Yupp.. The Adisuan family wearing the same clothes. Well, except for Aum.

hippo

sarNie Adult
i think we are possibly a minority fandom (well some of us) that won't believe rumors in regards to lakron confirmations untill there is at least a fitting or airing date. because of the history with these 2 rascals....especially Chalida.

I remember when 4hua jai had not finished airing, or just had finished airing and K'Somruk had said himself that he had planned for Nadech to be paired with Chalida in Ruk Patiharn, but of course that didn't happen.....even when the words come out of the executives things can change. 
there's a lot of things they have to take into consideration and i guess we just have to try and understand. 
but i definitely don't feel that producers don't like the thought of having Mteam paired together in one of their lakorns....but as MINT said....i'm starting to feel that the executives don't really want to promo these 2 as a "koo kwan", "Koo Jin"...it is quite clear though that the Metta crew and all their directors (P'Nok, P'Oui and P'Num) adore these 2....i feel like there are a lot of elders who want them both solo and together, but for whatever reason it's not possible. *sigh.... :shrug:  :scratchchin:

so for her next lakorn...yay! but i'll wait for the fitting pics and when they start filming to start spamming the thread.
the weird thing is (actually not really, but anywayyyy)...in tee tai krua she said her next 2 lakorns will be with P'nok and P'jett....i thought that p'jett's would be first because, p'nok usually takes a while to prepare his, unless its not going to be action...hrmmmm....interesting....there's so many lakorns lined up for her. i wish she was on holiday's so that she could film more than one. 
still really hoped that she could have filmed timeline.......oh wellllll *sighhhhhhhhhhhh

i haven't heard any news on any upcoming lakorns for Mark....shouldn't ton ruk have filmed quite a bit by now?
anyone have any update?
and hopefully a new nang eak for him.

wishful thinking, what are the chances that he would be paired with Chalida in cubic???.......%%%% wise.....its funny to think about i'd give a 0.01%

as for the news with mark and kim.... :rofl:  :lol2: .....@JIMMIEYOUSHI :clap2: :thumbup:   :wink:
and all the news of Chalida and pupa recently....... :crazy: .....how is it you go to someone's graduation and you become their girlfriend????.......meh.....Chalida in regards to pupa....is really....meh!

all those pics of the 4huajai gang in the same outfit is cute!
i was hopping to get one of the whole group, but with all the recent news, i guess that would be hard for them to show it publicly.....but wouldn't it just prove otherwise???? that they really have nothing to hide and they all talk and "miss each other"??????
i wonder if they won an award for the best outfits this year??
its cute and adorable because the boy's play along with the girls. that's the best part. 

looking at this pic....do you guys think we would ever get a pic like this from either of them if they had a lakorn together.....and i mean out of the set too.....most likely not.
credit chalida's ig. 

i wish they would release clips from this events....but thank you ig for their new update!!! and all the people who loaded mini clips of the event......FIN FOOT FOOT!!!!

love boy's face here and how Mario just continues to dance with a straight.....so much so that Margie had to go check out his face .....LOL
credit: apassin
http://web.stagram.com/p/484027749731682096_20698088

overall..... i'm missing MTEAM and their moments....and like JIMMIYOUSHIE SAID if it wasn't for their sweet smiles, body contact, body language and googly eyes.....every time they meet.....we wouldn't be "miss lead" :coverlaf:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@hippo lol
And wow... At least we got pix of MM together. Well not really since Yaya was in between the two buts its all cool cuz I love the two besties Mint & Yaya!!! They r sooo narak!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@hippo
So is Cubic a series? If so, P'Mint sure loves to be in series.
4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Pathapee Leh Ruk, I miss saying that), Suparburoot Juthathep (Khun Chai Ronnapee), and now Cubic?

hippo

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@hippo
So is Cubic a series? If so, P'Mint sure loves to be in series.
4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Pathapee Leh Ruk, I miss saying that), Suparburoot Juthathep (Khun Chai Ronnapee), and now Cubic?

I'm not sure if its a series or not.  :shrug:

hippo

sarNie Adult
GREAT NEWS! GOOD NEWS!
FINN SOOT SOOT!!!!

MARK IT IN YOUR DIARIES!!!! MONDAY JULY 1ST!!!! 4PM THAILAND TIME...CENTRAL WORLD!!!!!

MTEAM HAVE A JOB TOGETHER!!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

credit Mint chalida fb page.....
คงไม่กล้าควง "คิมเบอร์ลี่" ให้เป็นประเด็นอีก "หมาก"เลยขอควง "มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา" ไปพิสูจน์ความหอมว่าคลายเครียดได้อย่างไร 1 ก.ค.นี้ บ่าย 4 โมง ที่ลานเซ็นทรัลเวิลด์

"he is probably to afraid to be seen with/go out with Kimberley so Mark Prin will be seen/going out with Mint Chalida, to test/prove how a good scent/smell can help relieve stress, july 1st at 4pm central world"

:dance3:  :dance2: if the event has to do with scent (i'm guessing its for a perfume or some kind of skin product).....then it involves smelling... :bhehe:  :pervie:  :kiss3: 

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
hopefully they don't dissappoint us, and no changes are made.

i haven't been this excited in a very long time....it looks like its going to be a good month...LOL. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
hippo said:
GREAT NEWS! GOOD NEWS!
FINN SOOT SOOT!!!!

MARK IT IN YOUR DIARIES!!!! MONDAY JULY 1ST!!!! 4PM THAILAND TIME...CENTRAL WORLD!!!!!

MTEAM HAVE A JOB TOGETHER!!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

credit Mint chalida fb page.....
คงไม่กล้าควง "คิมเบอร์ลี่" ให้เป็นประเด็นอีก "หมาก"เลยขอควง "มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา" ไปพิสูจน์ความหอมว่าคลายเครียดได้อย่างไร 1 ก.ค.นี้ บ่าย 4 โมง ที่ลานเซ็นทรัลเวิลด์

"he is probably to afraid to be seen with/go out with Kimberley so Mark Prin will be seen/going out with Mint Chalida, to test/prove how a good scent/smell can help relieve stress, july 1st at 4pm central world"

:dance3:  :dance2: if the event has to do with scent (i'm guessing its for a perfume or some kind of skin product).....then it involves smelling... :bhehe:  :pervie:  :kiss3: 

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
hopefully they don't dissappoint us, and no changes are made.

i haven't been this excited in a very long time....it looks like its going to be a good month...LOL. 
OMFG I THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER LAKORN I was all happy, but no! I have still happy that they are working again for a short period of time, but it M&M! 
Words cannot explain how happy I am right now! I'm so happy that he wanted to go with mint. Ihaven't seen him out with Kim lately.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@hippo
We love you for telling us atm.
I'm soooo happy!!!!! Mostly because it's been forever 'till they finally attend an event together. Oho if it's perfume/cologne, I hope P'Mark will "hom" his Cha-Aim!!!!! I missed saying Cha-Aim & Pathapee. I should finally buy that book.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol my favorite quote of SaengKla to Praepailin. Well, second favorite. My first is the one P'sao aka mintwix quoted on her site. But I miss his dorkyness with his Doctor Prae. So sad we didn't get to finish it. But NM3 the movie is still happening right?
"Glin Doctor hom chuen jai (2x)"
-SaengKla
I miss them!!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
P'Mak seems sad from his Ig posts. Or is he deceiving us????
Quotes from the sensitive Mark.
"Can't sleep? Me too. Let's can't sleep together." And "Sometimes, it doesn't matter how much you're good., but how bad you want it."
I also saw him like pix saying, "I try so hard to be good enough for you."
I'm sorry I would have snapshot it but it disappeared due to my subscriptions on too many people lol!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sure many of you have have seen this photo on Sinjai's IG, maybe. Anyways, just seeing this photo makes me miss M&M & NM2 to much! TT____TT

Credit: Nok Sinjai's IG

Anyways, I can't wait for July 1st then. Hopefully it's true. Heheh ;) Thanks for the updates na! 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
But M&M are not together in that picture lol.

Speaking Nok Sinjai, Hippo, you asked whether Mark is rumored to be in any lakorn. Like I said in my previous post about Nok Sinjai, Chalida was rumored to be in one for Nok Sinjai as the latter be producing for the first time. Then again, Chalida was requested for quote a number of roles as per usual and it seems the channel is sending her to Uma production this time.... But as I was saying.... Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai. M&M and N&N. LOL. In a recent interview, Nok Sinjai said she has Mark and Bella in mind but they are just waiting for schedule confirmations. Basically, they just need an OK from the higher ups/execs ---- who obviously has something against MTEAM being in any romance drama/movie together. Heu heu heu.

@Nong Nati

You speak too highly of me. I don't even know how to compose myself with those words. 555