[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
gosh they are such a distraction, i'm suppose to be doing a big assignment. urgghhhhh!!!
but i couldn't help it, they are just to cute together!!!!
look at both hands....i didn't realise one of them at first, but just saw it and  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:
cr. min'ts ig.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
hippo said:
gosh they are such a distraction, i'm suppose to be doing a big assignment. urgghhhhh!!!
look at both hands....i didn't realise one of them at first, but just saw it and  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:
cr. min'ts ig.

and again..

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

HAAAAAAAAANDS!!!!! 
Marky boy and his 'da moves'  :pervie:  looks like he wants to hug chalida.  :rockon:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
LOL.. I like went shopping for more MTEAM pics in MArk & Mint Love Story FB page..

are you ready? XD so here we gooo.. 
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
hippo said:
cr. min'ts ig.
Check out where Mark place both his hand on.
1. On Chalida back
2, On Chalida hand
I bet mentally he thinking he's hugging on Chalida lol..

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
kimsaj said:
LOL.. I like went shopping for more MTEAM pics in MArk & Mint Love Story FB page..

All these are so cute. I love M&M so fucking much OMFG OMFG OMFG> I wish i lived in thailand. EEEKKKK... Mark dresses nike Kob in TRRR. 555+

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
kimsaj said:

I see whats going on there, uh?uh?uh? :dance1: So they are " sibling" huh? Sibling dont do this.
Ahh, scream. lol, not enough.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Greeeeedddd I see the 2010-2013 comparison pic I compiled :) heheheehje !

They both look amazing <3 Love Love Love na ka ! I just can't enough of these two beautiful ppl

Ahahajahahahahahahaj thanks hippo for noticing such details. He's one slyyyy IronMark <3

Normally we would have to wait so long for any sort of M&M pics, but Dangggg I'm loving all the released pics !!!! M&M buffet

Started from the TOP, we still HERE <3

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Finally I'm off of work. :( Tired as heck. Yay!!! Mteam!! P'Mark is always touchy. And did y'all notice P'Mint was showing off her stomach in NM2 cast at the Wic 3 opening event and now she's showing her stomach agaij and both timee was when she was with Mark. Coincidence? Too many of 'em.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hello guys, long time no talk hahah I'm in a mood of asking this one question, "Are they dating now?" haha But seriously, those hugs, holding hands, smiles, and stares are just really natural and genuine/sincere now, compared to the older pictures you guys can compile. It's totally not like the past when they were still kind of awkward and doing it on purpose, now these motions and expressions are like so natural and genuine.

hippo

sarNie Adult
these 2 are driving me crazy!!!!!! and i am not getting any work done!!!!!

i haven't watched the clip yet, but i wanted to share it with you girls first....ehehehehehhehe

yay!!!!!!!!
if i get some work done, i will come back and do a translation of the clip latter. =D.....enjoy your day!!!! let's all to go Finland...eheheheheheh

credit: cake arai.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fQUZVGISOhM