[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Did somebody notice every time Mteam got interview they always say " we're siblings"
But did you also notice that when they ask them
" do you have emotions to P'Mark or Nong Mint"
They always say " right now I don't want to get into these stuff but I want to focus on work or education"
They never say no they only denies it but for Puppa or Natawara they would tell the truth

THIS MEAN THEY ARE HAVING CRUSHES on each other

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I had a dream about Mteam a couple night ago....they were flirting and Mint acting all bashful....They had to go on a secret date...and they were cuddling as music played in the BG....he lean in towards her and she's all shy...a kiss was coming....then I woke up cuz I had to pee -.- damn bladder...Damn ppl they need to MAKE this Happen...I want my MTEAM!!!! 

fannychen

sarNie Egg
i saw chalida fanclub write that chalida have two event in 4/30/2013,so i dont think they will have MM fitting in 4/30/2013.so sad.
[Update!] ตารางงาน วันอังคารที่ 30 เมษายน 2556
- งานอีเว้นท์ (พิ้งกี้,แซมมี่) สถานที่ สยามพารากอน เวลา 17.30 น.
- งานประกาศผลรับรางวัล idol ของสไปซี่ สถานที่ โรงแรม ปทุมวัน ปริ๊นเซส ชั้น M เวลา 19.00 น.

ไปให้กำลังใจน้องมิ้นกันเยอะๆๆนะค่ะ ♥

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes. And M&M_Pantip saids that their was no confirmation on the GRKS fitting and had no idea about it. Sad, But we Mteamers have to fight because M&M will be paired again.

Maiko^_^ said:
Lol, it has never gone away, in my opinion. ;) I've seen Mteamers keeping this thread alive way past its cancellation date. Let's just say the M fever is growing high again. :D
Hehe we just love Our M&M even if this thread is 5 years old will always keep this thread alive, and have you realize that this thread has the MOST REPLIES. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mteam will come back again I can wait!!!!! The fever will not be gone in my whole brain!!!!!!!!!
I will WAIT for GOOD NEWS about them in a lakorn or real life!!!!
Even if they are just SIBLINGS I will want them to be in a lot of lakorns together!!!
Even IF they are a COUPLE I still want them to be in all lakorns together
MTEAM!!!

This is a letter or quote from me to Mteam:
Even if you guys are siblings your fever will never be gone. Even if you guys are true couples we will still have your fever in our mind. Mteam we wish you will continue your greatness and your love chemistry together for a long time.

hippo

sarNie Adult
hey guys!!!!

there was a announcement from one of the admins of the Meta page on fb that they will be releasing some bts clips from NM2 soon. I'm guessing it is aeaclub on ig, it usually is him.
they said that there are some from the ending scenes too!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: NM2 is coming back.....well at least bts. LOL

truly the best Mteam related news so far! and it is very true!! now we just gotta prepare our hearts and get ready to spazz....we just gotta WAIT till he puts it all together, WAIT!  something us mteamers are all familiar with. *sigh. 

"ผมกำลังรวบรวมคลิบเบื้องหลังของเหนือเมฆ2ที่ยังมีอยู่อีกบางส่วนถ้าเรียบร้อยแล้วจะอัพมาให้ดูกันนะครับ ..แอบบอกว่ามีบางส่วนของตอนจบอยู่ด้วย.. :)"