[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yaam said:
LOL. Mark looks like a little boy. Sweet. Kcr set! WOOT.
We're going to FINLAND ! Your Ticket will be on me 555555

Sighs ! I'm in love with them again ! They can make you feel your lowest, then out of nowhere bammmmmm they make you go cray cray 5555

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
This pic just recently got released keekekekek

Who can tell me where it's from? You'll get to go to FiNLAND with me if you guess it right 5555555555

Mark looks exhausted but as long as he's with his LOVE, you can never be too tired <3

Cr: original owner
OMFG it's the KCR set EEEKKKK,

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I'm literally hyperventilating. OMG! Mark & Chalida.......They are definitely SOMETHING........

"KOO JIN!"        :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

*Is it koo jin? Hehekekeke.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love them all over again too.. cannot wait to see KCR! Wonder what Mark's role going to be?!?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hanbok said:
I'm literally hyperventilating. OMG! Mark & Chalida.......They are definitely SOMETHING........

"KOO JIN!"        :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

*Is it koo jin? Hehekekeke.
Koo Jing ka 5555

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
these pictures are just sooo...  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot: !!!

Instead of doing my java laboratory project, I kept on screaming and squeezing my friends arm bcoz of these!
gosh! they don't have any projects together & yet.. .. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: .. they sure make time for each other  :pervie:

oh, my princhalida  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: