[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
He is the most friendly and down to earth director.  Mew says p'King was really patient with her since it was her first lakorn. p'King never screams or scolds or demands.  He's really gentle and kind. p'King also does have a really friendly face and personality.  I am sure one day he will be more than a successful director and producer and receive many awards. He is really too kind that's why I occasionally follow his work too. hehe ^_^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am so glad Mint is in the top 20's but I have to say they should of put Kim in their too b/c she's very beautiful too. They should if put Ann,Chompoo,Janie all those other pretty ones heheh

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Haha, well at least Mint and Yaya made it
makes me so happy
Thanks for sharing

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I miss NM2 so much that I am like watching their scenes all over again 555+.

@mintwix,
R u subbing all of M&M dramas, if u do I'll be so happy. Hahah I am sure M&M will have future FF that will have NOTHING to do with ACTION, but If they r doing an action drama it must be under Medta group because they sure know those cute scenes. 555+

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I'm for sure they will get pair up again. Just not now or the near future. It makes me  :weep:. But am still :clap:  for them to pair with other actors as well. But nevertheless, it makes me :weep:  not seeing them onscreen together. PERIOD. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hanbok said:
I'm for sure they will get pair up again. Just not now or the near future. It makes me  :weep:. But am still :clap:  for them to pair with other actors as well. But nevertheless, it makes me :weep:  not seeing them onscreen together. PERIOD. 
I agree. Even if M&M aren't pair now, I am glad that they still get to work with other actors/actresses, but I still have hope that M&M will do dramas with revenge and slap-kiss because Mint will be older and it can be more appropriate for her age to. I hope M&M will be in one of Lakorn Thai dramas and Maker Group cause they make good dramas oh and Tvscene.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Translation of Mint's Video to M&M fanclub:
(I only know a little so yeah. correct me if i'm wrong)

Mint:
Hello, M&M club, as u can see I am filming my lakorn. *Shyness and Laughs 555+* see look (*Points to there filming set*)  Yeah so I am filming Suparburoot juthathep. Make sure to watch the lakorn on Ch3. And please make the lakorn go viral and make it have good ratings and hope its good and have all good support from the viewers and the crew. (I'm not sure about this line but i'll try) If u think it's not as good as u thought still be supportive to the lakorn na ka. (She said something about MarK) and u can also go talk to P'Mark at his home/Work ka. (smiles)

If u start from 29 you'll hear her say "P'Mark" 555+

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalida recently uploaded a pic of big arse Shrimps teasing P'Mark, the duo managers Ploy and Pear, and also their lovely make up/hair artist Tungpui. I believe Mark asked for her to bring him some. Ouiiii I'm blushing lmao I haven't seen any interactions between these two for a decade now lol jkjk the mew lady who had the same bday as Mark also tagged him in her picture !!!! I find it funny how two sets of groups tag two different* names ! Ya get what I mean ? 55555555 the ones that tag marks name, rakkkkk na 5555

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Thank the Lord. So there was a reason why he wouldn't let me visit asianfuse or get internet connection on my laptop!!! Surprise!! Thank you Lord! I've missed the two sooooo much!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalida tagged them and asked if they were jealous or not? "Itcha pa?" Haahaha such a teaser !

Marks first response was hi ? Lol

Mark responded : " ao ma fak duay" Im guessing he told her to bring some back for him ?!

That means they're meeting each other when she comes back from her event !? Sayyyy whatttt !? Haahah jk