[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! OMG!  that pic of them together, so close and look at how they are looking at each other :woot2:  :woot2:
i wonder where and when?????
i love it! thanks so much for sharing

NM3 update!!!!!
well it's not much,

very brief summary....................
but P'Nok sinjai confirms that the are still planning it, they haven't finished the script or anything yet, but Mark and Mint are planned to be in it, but she doesn't know how much yet, because the script is not finished. 
they also ask her about Mark being the love child of Metta, she said you could say its true, because P'nok really worked hard on him during tawan deud and they see progress in him and he is really close to the family. every production company has actors they really get along with and for them, he is one of them, when they plan lakorns they always think of him and he always ask them if there is anything for him. 
they haven't gone in to talk to the big sponsor yet because they are still waiting for KCR to finish filming and for P;oui to finish his preparations for 'the letter".
everything else they asked her was about how and what they would have to be careful off, for it not to be banned. 
oh and about Mark signing with them, Metta that is, but it is all false, they can't afford it blah blah blah he belongs to the channel, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHXZd14uAU

:dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  hope everything runs smoothly for them and they get all the sponsors and support they need as well as Mteam

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think the matter is not whether Mark improved in them or not but also their production needs to improve as well.  I guess we as audience will get to see that in Ronapee.  Medta is cool but since TD and NM2, I still give them an average rating for scripting and editing.  I mean they are probably a grand/big production as well but I still expect better.  Lets say, if they improved greatly with Ronapee, lol, I would like for Mark to be in one of their next production otherwise it's really no biggie for me (Just a personal preference!).  And for sure, Nok adores not just Mark or Chalida but Yaya as well.  If Yaya was available I think Nok would have love to cast Yaya but whatever the deal is.  Glad to hear that Mark is always in their minds when they decide on a lakorn lol

Good luck to their Medta team! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
hippo said:
OMG! OMG! OMG!  that pic of them together, so close and look at how they are looking at each other :woot2:  :woot2:
i wonder where and when?????
i love it! thanks so much for sharing

NM3 update!!!!!
well it's not much,

very brief summary....................
but P'Nok sinjai confirms that the are still planning it, they haven't finished the script or anything yet, but Mark and Mint are planned to be in it, but she doesn't know how much yet, because the script is not finished. 
they also ask her about Mark being the love child of Metta, she said you could say its true, because P'nok really worked hard on him during tawan deud and they see progress in him and he is really close to the family. every production company has actors they really get along with and for them, he is one of them, when they plan lakorns they always think of him and he always ask them if there is anything for him. 
they haven't gone in to talk to the big sponsor yet because they are still waiting for KCR to finish filming and for P;oui to finish his preparations for 'the letter".
everything else they asked her was about how and what they would have to be careful off, for it not to be banned. 
oh and about Mark signing with them, Metta that is, but it is all false, they can't afford it blah blah blah he belongs to the channel, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHXZd14uAU

:dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  hope everything runs smoothly for them and they get all the sponsors and support they need as well as Mteam
OMG so MM is going to be in THEIR first MOVIE ever eeekkkk I am so excited at least NM3 won't take 2 years to film omg i am having MM fever again i love them so much eeeekkkkk keep us updated. I love this production it's always MM to mind first,

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Medta is one of the better production of Ch3 but lacking in the scripting. But they are improving. I loved NM2 lol sadly we didn't get to see it in full. The comedy was well weaved in. So far Medta is the only production where I actually come to like when producing action theme lakorn. And I am the biggest anti action lakorn lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
so they are really confirmed for NM3 the movie. That means it will take about another 2-3 year before they ever reunite in lakorn. sniff sniff but I guess that's their charm. Too much can be risky. 

anyways if it is a movie, i want a sex scene LMAO haha kidding but I do want some romantic lip action.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHHA Fun. Yeah, that wouldn't hurt actually. I mean Chalida is already showing more skin in her photoshoots and etc. It doesn't hurt to show the same amount..or even more. LOL Alongside Mark. Anyhoo, it's gonna suck having to wait but it'll probably worth it, maybe. I'm just going to sit back and pray/hope for the best for M&M. <3 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaahahhaahjaah LOL @fun....We have something to look forward too :) movies = no restrictions so let's see what's in store for M&M

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol okay, this doesn't have anything to do with MTeam in particular, but I have something to ask you guys. The producer or director of Khun Chai Pawornruj is the same producer/director of Pathapee Leh Ruk, right? How come he gives a better storyline to Khun Chai Pawornruj than Pathapee Leh Ruk...? It's not fair of how he's doing that. Also the storyline of Khun Chai Pawornruj is all corresponded with all the parts but what's up with PLR? sigh...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I guess he did learned his lesson or maybe it is just the scriptwriter like what nark said. It's kind of not fair though, but I guess I understand now. Khun Chai Pawornruj really do have a better storyline than Pathapee Leh Ruk though which the two lakorns are made by the same producer/director.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Plus P'King, to me doesn't look mean at all. He looks kind and sweet. It would be nice if Mteam get to work with him again.... Someday.