[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oho P'Mark... You like a girl in the industry but you don't have much "time" to get to know her? 55555555+
Holding hands? Touching? Intimacy? And pee-nong? Pee-nong doesn't get too touchy, na?
I've gotta read that article but I don't have much time since it takes me some time to read Thai since I am a beginner.

How I sound like when reading Thai;
"Kor tode.... arai? Kor tode tee tum hai.... arai wah? Ahn mai dai. Kor tode tee tum hai khun.... Tee tum hai khun throng, huey mai chai! Tong sia jai lae. Oho mee eak?! Lae..... Arai? Lae.... Oui mai ahn laew! Mae, ma doo nee si!"
"I'm sorry... What? I'm sorry to make.... What? I can't read it. I'm sorry to make you.... To make you throng. Huey no, that's not it! To make you sad and. Oho there's more?! And..... What? And.... Oui I'm not reading now! Mom, come look at this!"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!!!! Look at these two!!!!!!! 

I wonder what the article said. Can someone translate it, please?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
o m g!!!!! Look at these two!!!!!!! 

I wonder what the article said. Can someone translate it, please?

It's nothing much. It's just about Chalida is worried about/for Mark, then she just gives a little bit of an advise to him like "sleep early; take care of yourself; don't drive by yourself because if you sit in the position the whole time, your back will hurt; and most importantly do not play anything dangerous like skateboarding, and don't be so mischievous." That's what the article said. 

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I guess she visited him more than once then. Is that her school uniform or the outfit P'Ploy took pics with her when P'Mark was in the hospital?
yes, I remember that day she has a event, but not  in  bangkok. she also met boy at airport.

she must visites mark more than once, I wonder everyday when mark in the hospital. even all night......

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
YinGgyTASTIC said:
Mark should go to the hospital more just for Mint to ran to see her man. haha
Lol. I agree.. Jk But P'Mark also has his events and lakorns so I guess not often...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
-AyLove- said:
Thanks for the translation.

Aw.. how sweet of Mint C. :) 

Yes, I wonder who took those photos? Maybe it was some nurse(s) that are M&M's Fans. :D
I agreed maybe some nurses were big M&M fans and snap a picture and gave it to the news company.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida's words should be said from Mark's family or someone who's closed to him, but she was the one who mentioned it instead. So it means she cares and is weary about him as well. Or perhaps, she was being nice.