[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
smilez tbat was an amazing vdo once again. i don't onow how to touch sony vegas but now i have a mac and i don't even k.ow how to touch it lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
as we all know, kim was most afraid of butterflies. even this is just a joke, teasing. but I think I never seen chalida do like this to
yaya,right? Like you said mint, mteam always express their true emotions to a joke.
Mark approved right away too.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
did you remrember that day, when markim promot pckk......someone comments on mark's ig "you happy ,I am also happy" 55555 
And Prin's response was a naughty and flirtatious: "If you tell me you miss me, I will go to you right away 55555555."

To be fair,  this case of jealousy was partially hypothetical (if this is even possible haha). But yes, I know. In addition to the game of deception, (playing with people's beliefs) m&m also like to play the game of jealousy (playing with each other's hearts). Like you said, they are the bad guys who use other people in order to seek attention from each other.......I think in order to be a faithful mteam fan (or even anti mteam fan hahaha), one must have a great amount of fortitude. They don't show mercy to anyone. The only ones spared or who who won't be affected by the mess and trouble they make are the ones who don't give a damn about them...........LOLz.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oohhh. I like that. 'Game of Deception". Seems like a nice fanfic title. Oho P'Mark. I thought he said he was shy with girls? Tee jing; Kla makkkkkk. Very daring. P'Mark, are you actually really daring, or only with your one "special" woman?

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Omg, those scenes of Nadech and Chalida play so well together.. ^ ^ _ ^^ love it. still waiting impatiently for Chalida next projects... really want to see her with Grate, Boy, Nadech, Kane, Mario, Bomb, and James Jirayu now.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
@Jimieyoushie

Looking back, sometimes I feel amazed we have dug up so many complementary and supplementary evidence. If you had not discussed V'Day 2011 with me last week, I would not gave discovered one of Mark's death glares that should be noted in mteam history. 5555555555555 My findings in turn usually always confirm your previous interpretations.

I always say I observe them by accident but such discoveries are usually always stimulated by our conversations. I am still contemplating whether I should share some recent updates now or take the cautious approach like I usually do and wait for more development and share them 6-7 months later like usual again. 55555555555 After all, now, soon, or later - the truth is the truth - only people's perception will change.

yes, we always can get so many complementary and supplementary evidence. maybe there will more we still not notice,and yes, many things we still can't share or post them out..... maybe sometime later......maybe never.....5555 time will show everyone all of the truth, in fact, we do these , especially you, just service for all of really mteam fans, even some anti fans5555, in fact even you don't post anything, the truth also will like this, and one day, will come out, let everyone to know.of course,I believe at that time, still will many people  find a variety of reasons to evasive or neglect that.....5555. in any way, mteam fans all need thank you. :kiss2: 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
When that days comes, I think we will have enough information for me to write the biggest debunk essay and the hypocrites who are sane enough will have nothing to say lest ..... :)

If open antifans can refute our claims about M&M, they would have confronted us long time ago instead of cowardly spying around in both mteam forum and asianfuse. As for the secret ones... they are no better. Just more sneaky. But I know we all have eyes. We see, even if we do not say it. MTEAM fans have always been so subdued. Something that I will never, ever understand.

The other week, I found out that Martin Luther King Jr. is also supposedly a INFJ personality. It's no wonder I always find so much agreement in his quotes. 555555 I flatter myself.

"An individual who breaks a law that conscience
tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of
imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its
injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law." -
Martin Luther King, Jr.

One day, I may deliberately break the rules.

"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those
who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -  Martin Luther
King, Jr.

This is how I feel when I see people tolerate (cyber) persecution. 5555555

"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and
cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

You guys used to make me feel so helpless.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Smilez, Love your teasers and MV. I really really love the one of Mint C and Nadech. After watching it, I really want to see a lakorn of them together!!! 

fannychen

sarNie Egg
SMILEZ,love the MV for Yah Leum Chun,cant wait for the MV2,hope can see the MV PART 2 soon na ka,thank you so much.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Correction: They were asking about P'Mark's house since he recently bought a new house and is still waiting for it because it still isn't finished. Anyways they were talking about the house when one girl asked if the two Mint (Chalida and Nutwara) really did buy furniture for him fpr his new house. So after she finished her question, P'Mark was like, "Huh?!" And also said that is not true. Other than that, nothing more.