[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:

You know, the first time I read Mark said to Chalida: "You know me everythings!!!" .... I immediately knew we would interpret something similar. But even prior to our discussions, I would have other reasons to interpret that way also.

Does anyone know what the biblical term for "to know" between a man and a woman implies? I am never sure if this is common sense hahaha. But for me, it is hahaha because when I was a little child, every night before I go to sleep, I would spare 30-60 minutes to read from the scriptures. So I understand what "to know" means. But I never had discussions about this before so I am not sure if this is common knowledge for others who do not read the scriptures hahaha. How common is it for people to be familiar with this kind of language?

In biblical terms, when a man "knows" a woman or vice versa, it basically means they've had sexual intercourse. There are countless examples from the bible. I.E. Adam knew Eve and she bore him a child.

My oh my. Is this devilish discussion for the public or what?  Anyway, I doubt Mark knows this biblical insinuation. Or was this just his subconscious betraying something? ( I also wondered who was Chalida's spy and messenger hahaha)

Also....anyone dare me to go tease Mark about this on Dom's IG? 5555 I might just do it. It might go something like this: "Little boy..... do you know what is the biblical meaning of 'to know' implies between a man and woman?!!!!" :loool: (I should feel slightly weird sometimes calling Mark a "little boy" because I am actually around his age but..... I  just can't help it...... Sue meeeehhhh. 555555555555. Then again. My spiritual age is above 9999+++++++++++++ LOL!!!!! )

Dom: How did you know krub? @Mint
Mint: There was tattle-telling, tattle-telling. *SMILES*
Mark: @Mint u know me!!! everythings!!!
  I never know "what the biblical term for 'to know' between a man and a woman implies" before you mention, mint. thank you share this to us.You always expose mark's implied and trick, so that why he......555

only from their body language, many people all  can got it. include some people who are not fans. they are just too obvious.I remember a lot of people have mentioned, mark's expression in WIC3 is not normal.many people who have been got married all said they know that expression meaning......

@narkrakdin24^^
I would like to borrow your word"tight pant". before,I was always too direct to call this as "Physiological responses".555 about mark's "tight pant".  if anyone need, I even can make a long list, because there were so many moments like this:

look at mark's pants. you will konw what I mean. obvious? 555. the right pic, I think is the normal state of mark's pant, so, the other pic.....
(PS:If I'm not mistaken, I remember this is the first day of them shooting NM2. at that time's mark still in the news with another mint. anti fans still like to said mark dislike, even hate chalida......but you can see.....555...that why I always said I just believe body language,don't believe any news or what they said).

mark is a normal boy. moreover, the girl is also always make something like temptation to him......so we should not blame him, we have to understand him.5555. they are just a boy,just a girl ,who love each other,and want each other love himself.

the same day.....

the same clothes......

---
other details about this topic, I do not want to share in public. we just need know,mark is this type of person, if he not determine, he would not say. therefore, he said, he has been sure.our girl has been became woman for a long time.

I forgot about this. P'Oui Nonzee talks about NM3 the movie and basically stated he has planned for Chalida to play in "The Letter 2."

http://sunkissedara....y-the-letter-2/

always thank you for update :kiss2: .
 NM3 story happen in the future after NM2 10years?  so how old prea and sangla? mteam can master that?

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
This is sorta like how I feel uncomfortable and guilty digging up and presenting information about MTEAM... but I force myself to ignore this feeling because I think someone has to do the job. 5555~~~~~

I know, I know.....555555  In particular, we neve be a fans like this way before, right. 55555. but I think  we  has been so  kind for mteam,  we keep so many their secrets, not exposed them to the public. not like these anti fans or some other " Imaginary cp"'s fans, they didn't miss any details to show to post in anywhere anytime.5555.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Antifans are dumb and desperate. They never know when they fall for m&m's deception or even into my own designs. *yawns* So I wouldn't take them seriously.

I love you too, babe. <3 

About NM3 (and even the letter 2)... We can only hope for the best but prepare for the worst. *yawns* 

I have to go take my baby nap. I will be back when I feel like an awakened sleeping beauty/beast. <3333333333

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha surprisingly af should become an online school hahaha... reading mintwix long long long post is like reading a history chronicle

spanky

sarNie OldFart
certain ppl aren't open minded enough and can't have a objective opinion by evidence...they don't see it or look at it therefore it don't exist....like a child....they  close their eyes and think that you can't see them because they can't see you LMAO 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i wonder whose behind Mint
Looks Like Mark's Pose??
But Ohwell Credit as tagged

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
fun said:
haha surprisingly af should become an online school hahaha... reading mintwix long long long post is like reading a history chronicle

:whahuh:  Made my day!!!!

spanky said:
certain ppl aren't open minded enough and can't have a objective opinion by evidence...they don't see it or look at it therefore it don't exist....like a child....they  close their eyes and think that you can't see them because they can't see you LMAO 

Interesting how you phrased that~~~~

*****No comments on Mark's "tight pants." 5555~~~~~ SHHHHHHHHHHHH*****

Reactions: fun

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Snakiwoskwoaslpwwowpwp mark bought her oneeeeeee ahhhh I remember these when I was a kid wowwww they're bringing these back as well as the furby

I saw him playing one heheeh and it was beside him in the pic where P'Bom uploaded !!! Greeeeed

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark bought other ones for his assistants as well. Tungpui69 seem to always be with mteam either separately or together..... But CONVENIENTLY, Chalida is the only one who has the HEART shaped one. 55555~~~ Why does this moment remind me of the time Mark gave Chalida "Mr. Duffy"? Lol. During that time, Chalida, Mark's sis, his homeboys, and fan-clubs were the only ones who seemed to have received presents from Mark (If you think other people received too, you can *IMAGINE* it of course)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
How nice of him!!! That means he's out of the hospital right? Great.
@p'sao lol!!!! "Tight pants" at first i thought it was just the pants but then....

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
heart-shaped one??? why do i think this is really too adorable of him <3
these two can be big pains and other times they're just so cute together...
thanks for sharing, ip.smilez and mintwix ^.^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Nong Nati

Jujujujuju shhhh. We don't want to embarrass them too much. 55555~~~~

I think Chalida had just visited or is visiting Mark in the hospital right now based on what the Fanclub members wrote on IG. I wonder if they will be generous and reveal pics? It's not like it will make news since the media seem intent on ignoring M&M. Lol.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
@Nong Nati

Jujujujuju shhhh. We don't want to embarrass them too much. 55555~~~~

I think Chalida had just visited or is visiting Mark in the hospital right now based on what the Fanclub members wrote on IG. I wonder if they will be generous and reveal pics? It's not like it will make news since the media seem intent on ignoring M&M. Lol.
I just see that pic, and want to said that ....5555  because  background.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
I just see that pic, and want to said that ....5555  because  background.....
Yes, yes, yes. Hahaha. I know. From the background, I also thought she must be in the hospital... But you know as usual, I want additional confirmations. 55555 Always.

Anyway, Margie is funny. I'm starting to realize that (this is just my estimate) half of the time, whenever Margie comments on either Prin's IG or Chalida's IG, it's because it's something related to both M&M. She did comment on that "Graduated Prin" pic with the word "RESERVED."  Perhaps, I shall make a compiled list one day. 5555 

Margie:

"Come have baby with meeee."

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouuiiiii this is just too cute !!! He is one sly guy huh ! Nong gets the heart shaped one huh heeheh tsktsk ! M&M are the sweetest towards each other >< I hope they do release some pics shoooo I miss seeing em together :(

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
Yes, yes, yes. Hahaha. I know. From the background, I also thought she must be in the hospital... But you know as usual, I want additional confirmations. 55555 Always.

Anyway, Margie is funny. I'm starting to realize that (this is just my estimate) half of the time, whenever Margie comments on either Prin's IG or Chalida's IG, it's because it's something related to both M&M. She did comment on that "Graduated Prin" pic with the word "RESERVED."  Perhaps, I shall make a compiled list one day. 5555 

Margie:

"Come have baby with meeee."

yes, I also notice that, just when related to mark, she will comment on chalida's IG. when related to chalida, she will comment on  mark 's IG. I remember teaw also, she comment on chalida's IG,every time all because mteam's pic.but I'm not completely sure

I remember this pic......mark's expression......

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
She must be sittin on his bed ;p heheeh see the pillow next to her :p and the background is the same color as the bg from marks hospital room ahhhhh Jimie that was the pic I was trying to look for. He looks so happy ehehehe he and Nong has the same one !? ><" tooo fresking cute !!!