[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Mark is a drama queen lol p' kt Nong !

I watched some parts of nm2 yesterday night and oh my, kt jang loey. Miss miss SaengKla and Prae. I love how Prae is super smarttttt ! Chalad maaak !

Awe chalidas actress friend Gigi got married recently but she couldn't attend her wedding due to her lakorn scheduling.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ip.smilez said:
Those who are participating in Marks birthday video, please do message me. Thank you (;

Due date will be at the end of Feb.

I LOVE HIM whole-heartedly.  Is this a vdo or message thing? let me know I've been missing out! I want to be included in his BDAY vdo!! Joop joop Mark my love!!!!! ^_^

hippo

sarNie Adult

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
LOL, Mintwix i love your new ur blog style hehehehe, I loved ur quote of saengkla on under the sunkissdara sign makes me miss miss him.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! Already soo many rumors about new lakorns and movies for mteam. I don't think I can catch up! Barely started school and already I've gotten 3 tests. Noe more mteam for a while!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hippo said:
THE VIDEO....
its talking about the movie possibilities of 'NM3' and "The Letter 2"...it is practically saying everything MINT wrote on her blog. 
no actual confirmation or interviews from the actors, producer or director.

here's the link to MINT'S translation of the news....it pretty much says the same thing as the clip. 

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/17/articlemint-accepts-oui-requested-she-plays-in-the-letter-2/

Hippo, the Komchadleuk article I translated is actually an interview from Chalida. It's not a short news snippet like some Komchadleuk articles.

fantastic_27 said:
LOL, Mintwix i love your new ur blog style hehehehe, I loved ur quote of saengkla on under the sunkissdara sign makes me miss miss him.
Yeah.... Makes me want to watch NM2..... But I never do .... Sigh.

Edit: Oh, P'Nueng. 5555 I LOLed at your comment on Prin's IG. It's a sad world isn't it? 555555 I was debating on whether to comment but as I told someone before... I think I am waiting for some kind of "perfect timing." I haven't commented on Prin's IG for over six months and only two people know why. 5555555

fun

Expired Sarnie
So many rumors that my head hurts LoL actually I been having migrane so reading a lot of text gets me frustrated. im trying to read everyones comment but most of them were so long keke.

I don't know if I want two movies of mteam. How about 1 movie and 1 lakorn set for 2014. :)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
If it's one movie then I root for The Letter 2 because.....I want to see some romance between them onscreen and I think they work with the Medtha for too many times now.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol maybe that's why P'Mark accepted the commercial lol jk jk.
Ya,....Maybe b/c he missed his NOng Mint to much hehehehe. On IG he is positing this U&I post hahahaha he miss someone who (Chalida)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fantastic_27 said:
OMG so i had re-watch the title of Nuer Mek 2 where it got to mark's part i realized something.....

You see it when he fights in the title, 
So i snap shot it on my iPhone and look at the photo's

This was FUCKING EP 10. I know b/c of the clothe he wore. IN ep 9 he wore these clothes then in the ep 10 preview they should pare and saengKla going into the van to the hospital. I WANNA SEE THIS. i think he said something about Prae and SaengKla got mad and took action on him.
OMG so i am scrolling through the old pages and i am so sad when i saw this pictures and i am so heart broken finding  that i didn't see part 10. I wanna kill someone 

hippo

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:

Hippo, the Komchadleuk article I translated is actually an interview from Chalida. It's not a short news snippet like some Komchadleuk articles.
 Yeah, sorry i didn't word it right. 

hrmmmm seem's like Marky boy has visited the set again..ehehehe.
no pictures of him with chalida this time round, but she was there! and he was there! and that's scream worthy!!!!

cr: beauaf5 ig. 

she tagged Chalida and P'Gun, and asked them for the pic from this morning....

if her pic's with mark look this fun....i wonder how fan it was when Mteam were together????......

applebehappy, also tagged Chalida, in one of the photos. 

hrmmm he has been visiting the set awfully frequent.  ehehehehe