[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
So instead of making NM3 into a lakorn,they're making it into a movie?
That's what they're all saying, so I guess, yup haha

I'm so excited now :D wow! Both of them will be experiencing their first time playing together in a movie, yay! Hopefully, it's sure hahah you know, you gotta love p'Nok hehe^^ This shows how much he adore these two <3 I'm giving my full respect to p'Nok now :) Anyways, if p'Chakrit will be playing in NM3 too, I hope he's not the 1st main lead character hahaha P'Nok should add Fah (p'Cherry) too, how will it do without Fah, since she's one of the main person from part 1. If there's Wayu, then there should be Fah :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Where is the actual news/article that says Nok is turning NM3 into a movie?! Perhaps someone should share it so I can read it. lol   :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm happy if they do make a movie for NM3. What I am sad about is the fact that my Art & Koy won't be in there! TT______________TT 555
Anyways, I'm excited. Hope its true!! :D
Thanks ladies! 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo, you praise me too much. You know, I believe one of the reasons why I have hate club to begin with is because you ladies sometimes show too much love towards me. LOL.

Also, don't worry. You can not fail me, Hippo. I always love reading your insights too and it doesn't always have to be essays like I told you before.

Anyway, I translated P'Nok's interview. They are really planning to make a movie but they will use a different name. Right now, P'Nok is still thinking of having the same cast so MTEAM will star in the movie. He also received approval to make two lakorns and he is still working on trying to get approval for a third lakorn. From what we know so far, both MTEAM were contacted for one of Medta Mahaniyom's upcoming lakorns but we still do not know the specifics. I wonder if they were contacted for the same lakorn. Like I shared before, the Medta Mahaniyom admin on FB supposedly said there may be another mteam lakorn from P'Noks' production. But as usual, everything is just in the "negotiating stage." Waiting, waiting, waiting. We always have to wait for these two rascals.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/01/24/newsinterviewnok-aims-to-produce-beyond-comparisons-3/

ip.smilez said:
Nothing has changed one bit

Jubjub

Does this surprise anyone anymore? M&M are just inseparable. How many events, how many times, how many moments? Since 2010 4HuaJai during Opening Conference, Star Stage, Ratree Samosorn, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. all the way to Ja's wedding in 2012 and now Kim's 21st birthday in 2013 . I could go on. The others will usually be randomly scattered around but these two M&M always find their ways back to each other or find a way to connect somehow. Somehow. This is the definition of fated lovers and soulmates especially ones that face so many persistent challenges, divisions and obstacles from various types of both known and unknown forces. 5555555!!!!!

I recall this fan account:

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/02/02/fan-account-mteam-during-the-4hjhkk-opening/

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^I have always love your essay, Mint. Haters, all they can do is hate, they can't do anything physically anyways, only using their mouths. You always provide facts, which those hater can't provide so they hate haha

That's right, the ones that face many things together would most likely find their ways back to each other, and it is defined as fates and soulmates <3 hehe^^

Anyways, have anyone seen this clip yet? It's a behind a scene of NM2, MTeam on Star Stage. I laughed at the end of the video, it was kind of funny because near the end, you will hear a lady screaming and someone was slamming something from the background, and Mark went to stop, but it seems like he got tricked/prank hahah Awww... he was trying to be a hero, going to help but got prank back hahah And I also love the ending, because MTeam ahem
*hand*ahem lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DabKkpLEVg[/media]
credit to MakMintThailand

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
So Nuer Mek 3, if they do make it, I hope it won't get banned. -_-

Unless it doesn't have anything to do with the "politics" again, then it won't get banned AGAIN. lol anyways, he said the plot will be completely new, so looking forward how is the plot and what will be their new title of this "movie" :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
omgawsh....im trying to be calm rite now......BUT I CANT ! hopefully it'll be confirmed soon...im really missing mteam  :yes: 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE. NM3 *HEARTATTACK* I hope it's MM it should be b/c it can be the continuous of NM2 and MM love. SaengKla and Prae .

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OMG HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE. NM3 *HEARTATTACK* I hope it's MM it should be b/c it can be the continuous of NM2 and MM love. SaengKla and Prae .
Lol don't worry, p'Nok did said it's a continuation for part 2, so of course he's using "some" old casts like Mark and Chalida, p'Nok Sinjai, and he will also have p'Chakrit too, except the plot will be completely new, the title will also not going to be called Nuer Mek either.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
and you konw what,if NM3 is a movie ,they can have real kiss,b/c ch3 lakorn has no real kiss,but not for the movie,they can real kiss thousand time in a movie,hahaha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheheheh I was having Chanawat fever 555 check this out, once p'mak took his eyes off of N'Mint, Pope stares at mint as she finishes her sentence. Mak noticed instantly and glared at Pope ahahahaha it looked kinda awkward between Pope and Mak (0:38)

http://youtu.be/zpiQBXhGomI

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL ^^ Oh Mark.

fannychen, don't forget about how dirty they can be. LOL Just saying based from what I've seen. Haha And yeah, there are no restrictions when it comes to movies, which can be a good thing at some point. :D
Hopefully we get some legit stuff in NM3. Too bad we won't get to know how NM2 ended because we wouldn't understand it fully even if it's a new storyline..and title. Sigh. But it's alright! I hope that they put in a prologue and etc. in the begging of NM3 just like they did with NM2. It'll be nice. Wonder if that'll be okay since they won't show us the ending. Regardless, I am going to have faith! :D Hehe.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yay so MM again(?) well I was thinking during class period that Nok might include some of MM cute scene from ep10-12 in the movie as MM old memory together cause I am hoping them married in NM3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
If they make mint die in the movie, I will be crushed!!! They better not!
Oh..ho I hope not! If she die, how will Sangkla live without her? They better not make her die at the end.