[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
yay! they are all back to work (i'm guessing)
Chalida has an event today...sat 12th
and one for misstine on the 16th and...can't remember the other date.

the newest misstine BTS....they are so cute and very gorgeous!
like yaya love Chalida...eheheheh
i couldn't help but smile throughout the whole vid. they are just so cute!

credit misstine club jaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BOaR_tpoA

i wouldn't mind seeing P'Boy and Chalida together. 
but he looks a little tired in those photos.
and is it a first time where he is not 'grieen???' lol
p'yui...says they look good together, possible match in the future maybe. =))

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
P'Yaya and P'Mint are sooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I still remember bts 4hjhkk P'Mint praised P'Boy, saying that she had never worked with a pra'ek as handsome as him lol. And I remember P'Alex, P'Kim, and P'Mint taking a pic with P'Boy on TV. She must be a fan.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
P'Yaya and P'Mint are sooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I still remember bts 4hjhkk P'Mint praised P'Boy, saying that she had never worked with a pra'ek as handsome as him lol. And I remember P'Alex, P'Kim, and P'Mint taking a pic with P'Boy on TV. She must be a fan.

she was being sarcastic when she was praising him hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^555555 because he came behind the camera haahahahah I couldn't stop loling watching that part because Nong rambled about Boy lol !!! She sounded nervous 555 p'Mak even laughed at her bhahha !

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Awwwww my both favorite actresses. They are so cute i love them, to me i have always prefer Yaya&Mint as real beasties then Margie i don't know why cause they are both the same age and i feel like they are the ones the hang out more. But Its just my opinion. LOve mak mak 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol the way P'Anne looks at P'Mint, seems like she recognizes the expression on her face. Adoration and inspiration. P'Anne IS the best Thai actress of all time in my opinion. I mean like, how can she cry like that?? Every time she plays, she's always so into the character. I praise P'Anne and her wonderful talent.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I saw photos of Mint w/ Ann and Ann w/ Bella. What were they doing? Did they all have a filming for something altogether?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Talking about Tonight Show, I can never get and understand why khun Ploy, who is Mark's Manager, was with Chalida that day. What was her duty of going there? Where was Mark? If he was there, he sure would take a picture with them, but he didn't. And on Star Chat, one fan asked Mint about when is Tonight Show gonna start airing, Mark even knew about it. hmmm....

hippo

sarNie Adult
^^
mmgjp314, agree!
unless one of her other kids had to film something around there, i wonder why she was there. because Chalida was not there alone, her family was there to. hrmmm. 
and ploy was at star chat too. 
it get's you thinking doesn't it.

well here is something more NM2 related
another long ass interview.
i've only just started watching it. will report back once i finish watching it...if there's something super interesting. 

credit: Blueskychannel......isn't it funny how its like 'sky news' from the lakorn' LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1NlneqRig&list=UUQTKuoGogQb0OZ0-uyWrVVw&index=6

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know what, that interview is interesting and it can make you understand the truth of Nuer Mek. They are interviewing one of the politicians in here. He's answering about why the lakorn got banned. However, I can't really summarize their conversations haha I think it would be nice if Mint sub this because this is a really one of the best insight. What my mom had sensed was right all along, while she was watching Nuer Mek 2, she even said once, that this lakorn might get ban. Then one week later, it happened like what she said. Mintwix, you should sub this, please. Although I understand it, I can't summarize it anyway. It would be easier for the ones that doesn't understand this.