[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omfg!! I stood up late just to catch up the last part of NM2.  WTF?!?!?!? so f--king screw up! Wow.... so unjustified!!! effing speechless.  Srsly, that's the end of NM2?!?!?!??!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
mmgjp314 said:
However, there are so many, many past lakorns that deals with governmental business as well, but none of those lakorns have ever been a big deal for politicians. NM1 also went out fine, no problem. But when it comes to NM2, there's a problem with this? wow... speechless..sigh*
Yeah, I know. Same here. I'm so annoyed. Grr. 

So my unsure question is....the person who said on Mint (FC)FB that NM2 was "ending" tonight because of politic issues..Did they say it wrong which led to misunderstandings? Like was it already an issue before the person wrote that? Or right after which led to the politicians knowing about it. They too must watch lakorns to know that it causes "a lot" of stuff that makes them look "bad." SMH. Like seriously? Right when it's about to end and when we were just getting to the good parts??! GAHAHHHAHHHHH!!! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
omfg!! I stood up late just to catch up the last part of NM2.  WTF?!?!?!? so f--king screw up! Wow.... so unjustified!!! effing speechless.  Srsly, that's the end of NM2?!?!?!??!!

It's not even the end of the lakorn yet, but they HAD to cancel it.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Yeah, I know. Same here. I'm so annoyed. Grr. 

So my unsure question is....the person who said on Mint (FC)FB that NM2 was "ending" tonight because of politic issues..Did they say it wrong which led to misunderstandings? Like was it already an issue before the person wrote that? Or right after which led to the politicians knowing about it. They too must watch lakorns to know that it causes "a lot" of stuff that makes them look "bad." SMH. Like seriously? Right when it's about to end and when we were just getting to the good parts??! GAHAHHHAHHHHH!!! 

I think it happened before that person wrote it.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mark's sister just posted up on her IG, "Fail", in 3 minutes ago. So I guess, that means, she just found out not long ago.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
 "because it is considered part of the content is inappropriate for broadcast."
so exactly what part is inappropriate for broadcast?! I am so mad right now! they should at least post up the last few episodes on youtube and have dvds for it. I can't believe I'm not going to get to see Mark's ending scene. :( What's wrong with these people!!!?

SonYukView4ever

corruption!!!!

I was catching live when RP just appeared so sudden. SMH. I couldnt believe myself.

They have no respect for Medta Mahaniyom staff, director, producer, Mark, Mint, fans or anyone that tunes into the lakorn.  That is the most F Up part!

NM2 has NOTHING close to being involved with "Thai" politics! What a JOKE!

SonYukView4ever

Mark is one of the most hurt by this inequality treatment.  He posted "So much effort"...basically he and the staff and everyone else put soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH effort into the lakorn only to get this mess up treatment! WOW.

Srsly, Medta Mahaniyom staff needs to go protest for justice and equality! NM2 viewers, fans and M&M all NEED to go voice their opinions at the COURT if this so called gov't isn't so CORRUPTED!!!  Would that lead to mass shooting due to Thailand's already unstable/corrupted gov't?!?!!??!

M&M and medta staff DID NOT DESERVE this NEGATIVE treatment.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Mark is one of the most hurt by this inequality treatment.  He posted "So much effort"...basically he and the staff and everyone else put soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH effort into the lakorn only to get this mess up treatment! WOW.

Srsly, Medta Mahaniyom staff needs to go protest for justice and equality! NM2 viewers, fans and M&M all NEED to go voice their opinions at the COURT if this so called gov't isn't so CORRUPTED!!!  Would that lead to mass shooting due to Thailand's already unstable/corrupted gov't?!?!!??!

M&M and medta staff DID NOT DESERVE this NEGATIVE treatment.

Yup, he is one of the most hurt by this treatment, and the most shocked. Chalida as well, she didn't update her IG after that 6 hours she posted on her IG.

hippo

sarNie Adult
AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MEGA FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  to the people who decided to cut this lakorn completely!!!!! and to the I*&#S who thought it was all a stunt to increase ratings!
are you happy now!? we don't even get an ending!!!! :numchuck:  :numchuck:
this is very very very F*'d up! 
it is unfair to the all the time and effort the cast and crew put into this lakorn!
to the fans, the viewers and the Channel!
what is this Bu*%S(#T!!!!!!!!!??????
how does this even make all the political crap easier???....this just makes matters worse. 
(((((but if it wasn't true the channel, Chalida and FC would look really bad....so in a very very very very small way i'm glade this is the outcome....VERY SMALL!....for Chalida's her FC, the channel and Metha's sake!.)))))
UUURRRGHHHHH RAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!
i read through alot of the ig comments and posts. i hate it when they post notes as their pic, coz i can't copy and past and get it translated! 
alot of people in the ET industry are backing up  and supporting the crew. i love the comments on P'Num's the most.....he wrote "what does this lakorn teach you....(fill in the blank)" and their were comments from P'Nok Sinjai, I_am_x and a few others....all comments were very straight forward and direct! (not sure how to explain it right now)
P'Chai Chatayodom showed his support to P'Nok Chatchai and the cast and crew, as well as A_supachai, gubgib and Toni Rakaen, this is only a few of which i saw. 
this is definitely something new in the ET industry.
there has been a few lakorns which received warnings as they were to "raeng" and had to tone it down or get canceled...but this didn't even receive a warning. it just got cut!
i've been looking forward to watching Raeng Pratana...but i couldn't even like or look at the pics because i was so pissed offf....i know it has nothing to do with them. but i just can't stand the promotions whilst NM2 team are suffering so much. one thing's for sure, Raeng pratana will definetly get good ratings for their first episode, from all the fans and others waiting to see if NM2 will really air and all the Nadech and Kim fans who are waiting for their lakorn to air. 

this is just so SHIT! i was enjoying the lakorn...loving all the characters and the plot....seriously not being biased. Jah Saming was my fav character (after Sangklah and Dr. Pearpalin of course), i was actually waiting to see some more action.

it's so sad. :teary:  :teary:
4th of Jan 2013 has officially become NM2 day!...RIP!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i saw alot of comments asking for a dvd release....i did too. =)
hopefully they do release one. and not 12 eps long....15 or 16 would be fantastic...just to make up for the damage that has happened. 

I just watched this interview. (credit to thinkbox007)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dz8Z7Hxc90
for the first 17mins they talk about NM2 and all the controversy surrounding it on the social media at the moment and interview one of the executives involved with the government, whom says he does not know anything about this yet. they said Chalida made the first comment on her FB page and then the screen writer  whom is very well known also made a comment. her's was much more harsher and obvious as it was directed to politics. using foul language directed at the person who banned the lakorn. ....honestly when i heard the comment "sah jai!" they need to know, everyone needs to know! they are abusing the power they have in hand!

Chalida is gonna get it bad in her next interviews....i think P'Nok will too, and Mark and alot of the actors. but Chalida will get the most, as her FC were the first to post off the incident. 

grrrrr i'm so angry!

i'm gonna go do some more reading on this. 

all we have now is HOPE! that a dvd version will be released, that Mteam will be reunited as promised and that K'Da will confirm these two in her next lakorn after 'Ya leum chun'...HOPE and patiently wait! i think we have become professionals at that!

I'm not gonna listen to those who say its to often for Mteam to pair up again! after what has happened to them and to all us fans we deserve it!!!! :arrg:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
No tears are forming as rage overpowers my emotions ATM ! Same here. I couldn't even look at RP caps although I was looking forward to watching it. But not now.

Such fuckery !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Come on, I get it that you guys are pissed off that NM2 is cancelled, I am too, but seriously, it's not RP's fault, I feel bad for NM2 cast and all, but now I feel bad for RP also because it airs after NM2 and because of this people don't want to watch it. Really hope they do make a dvd version of nuer mek 2, but right now there's nothing we can do.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Why they cancel this lakorn it not the end yet? The lakorn just getting to part good,but it already got cancel omg. I want to know the reason. So it mean last weekend is the end for this lakorn. This is so surprise never seem a lakorn doing like this before.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It had something to do with some scenes not being appropriate to air, gosh that's stupid, I have watched it all so far and there's nothing that noone has never seen before, so wtf.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bieluvr" data-cid="916238" data-time="1357311255"><p>
Come on, I get it that you guys are pissed off that NM2 is cancelled, I am too, but seriously, it's not RP's fault, I feel bad for NM2 cast and all, but now I feel bad for RP also because it airs after NM2 and because of this people don't want to watch it. Really hope they do make a dvd version of nuer mek 2, but right now there's nothing we can do.</p></blockquote>

Just to clarify na I didn't blame RP nor RP is at fault lol just couldn't look at the caps. And the such fXckery wasn't towards RP either lol

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
@Bieluvr

I know it's not RP's fault but i kinda feel ip.smilez and hippo coz we are pretty enranged right now. LOL
When I opened my fb account, the caps of RP is keep on popping in the news feed and I was just like  <_< coz it reminds me of the unexpected cancellation of NM2. 

But I think I'm still gonna watch RP in YT(w/ eng subs.. hopefully if some1 will gonna sub it).. but not now.

just, not now.  :cry:

hippo

sarNie Adult
like wise!
i don't blame RP at all. i want to watch it. 
i just can't watch anything right now!

thanks KIMSAJ for understanding. 

SonYukView4ever

It's not fair to Mteam, M&M, MM, Mark or Mint! Not fair at all esp. when the actors put in so much effort into their work. People must be BLIND to overlook this treatment.

I read some comments that NM2 might be airing its finale in mid-March.  Not sure how true that is.

I am still waiting for clarification from the "elders" that cancelled the show.

I'm also not in the mood to watch anything else. Sadly.