[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Happy New Years everyone! The year 2013. :) It feels like the start of something new. Isn't that the outfit Mint wore In Wic 3, performing with P'Eye and P'Mark?

yes, it is. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
IT IS 2013 NOW! Wish everyone have a great new start. This is not the end, it is just a beginning, so I hope everyone leave the old years as memories, and start a better new beginning this year :) Whatever you wish for, hope all of your wishes come true. Best wish everyone! :D

Anyways lol does anyone know when is Tonight Show going to air? Right now, I have nothing to watch hahaha I keep on going back and watch the old videos. I keep on watching NM2. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
What the hell does it say on marks jumper in the last photo?! But I do have to say I like that picture a lot. He looks so beautiful!!! I guess it's the way he has his hand on his mouth and he's just staring with those hypnotizing eyes o_0

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
What the hell does it say on marks jumper in the last photo?! But I do have to say I like that picture a lot. He looks so beautiful!!! I guess it's the way he has his hand on his mouth and he's just staring with those hypnotizing eyes o_0

something like "Comme (something) F***dow(something)" hahaha I was like, "he wears a jacket that has that word on his shirt too?" hahah But yes, I also like that picture as well hahah bad boy Mark hahah wearing a jacket that has a bad word written on it hahaha 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I just read in Sunkissedara's recently uploaded video (Beyond Comparisons 2) in YT that Nuer Mek 2's last episode will be on Jan 6. T__T

And I was like... :numchuck: Why Oh Why?? 12 episodes only?..  :cry:

I WANT MORE MTEAM!!! LOL..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
no Mark or is that Mark btw Margie and Matt???? Hard to see. lol

--
Yes Mark looks sexy in that photo with the sweater esp. his long legs or something in that area really stands out. lol. haha

NM2 ends this weekend. :'(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My heart is completely shattered ! I thought NM2 had 15 episodes T_T

@kimsaj;
May I post share your pic at princhalidas iG !

I feel like 3 more episodes will not be enough for the development of Namsai and Komsorn's relationship ;(

lovestar

sarNie Adult
NO! I WON'T ALLOW IT! 12 episodes only? Are they crazy? Aargh! Even though this is nothing new, because mteam fans always get treated like this, but we don't even know how long after NM2 will we see then play another lakorn again! I HATE THIS!! I CAN'T ENDURE IT ANYMORE!! THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
12 episodes for mteam....... -_- Oh well. We can wait another time with hopefully a comedy/romance. P'Mark would finally get his wish if it was a REAL slap/kiss lakorn (I mean as in not a fake kiss or slap but real). Give P'Mark what he wants! We also want that. :D I'm sure the rating would go up HIGH if it was a romance with a good storyline with mteam.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
And what??!!!! P'Mark is wearing a hoodie with that word on it? Surprising....... I've never expected that. Ans nice pic Kimsaj.

SonYukView4ever

I agree. If M&M were to reunite, they freaking NEED a romantic/comedy or Romantic/drama.  Something full on SLAP/KISS and revenge.  Something that will satisfy these neglected M&M fans!  And M&M please stay away from NOK C's productions.  You both need light comedies or full on romance!!!

Yes, unfortunately NM2 ends this Sunday.  1 full year for 12 episodes is quite disappointimg.  Hence, Nok C and Nok S tried to steal the screens from us all as well. LOL.  it's not even full on M&M!!! Boo.!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Off-topic, but I want to show you guys this clip so you guys will feel better. It's a funny clip, and I really cracked up hard while watching this. Especially Mark, at 1:00, he was like, "Oi! I need to fart." hahahahha Mark, Nadech, and p'Boy, this is totally why I love these three guys, three pra'eks from 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao <3 They are the most natural pra'eks, I've ever seen lmao

Funny Shots - Nadech, Mark, Boy ditzy 2012
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPSmaeE9Bgs[/media] 

credit CiNNtv3

SonYukView4ever

Lol tats so funny.  He said it right when A Supachai and Nadech are behind him. LOL I bet they said they didn't smell anything. LOL HAHA!!!

Anyways, Taluikongtai gave Mark an award for "Having the best appetite on set" lol or that he eats so good this year, always eating while on set. Lol Golden Peanut. lol

SonYukView4ever

GG is too lucky. Lol She's taking full advantage of Mark in Korea. Lmao.  She tagged Chalida in a picture about "Nuea Mark" Cr. GG's IG lol

Today is their last day in Korea. Yay!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know what? Let me comment and clear all of this out of my mind. I don't want to comment on their IG's because they already receive so many negative comments, especially p'Gubgib. You know, about the pictures of Mark and p'Gubgib, I really feel bad for p'Gubgib, she receive too much negative comments. Okay, for us, we know how close Mark and p'Gubgib are, right? So it's not weird for us to see them taking pictures being close and act like "bf-gf" like that, because we know they are good friends. But most people that comment on p'Gubgib's IG, are really taking it all so serious, like "Where's Mario?", "Mark and Gubgib are really friends? I see them always close with each other.", or "Mark, Gib, you're too close that I'm starting to worried", or "I don't like you like this...", or "too over" and blah blah blah. I feel bad for p'Gubgib, really.

But I love how she defended herself, saying that "I see some comments, and so this is probably why this world are missing the sound of laughters and lively moments because people be thinking sooooo much on a down side. It's an acting that narrow-minded people and negative-minded people can't reach to the New Year, so just try to make your life become more happier and think more in a positive way, won't that be better? I am just having fun like this, and I'm thinking of changing myself either." , "If you like me, you should love for who I am, not for who you want me to change to be someone else because other people won't like that either."

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
GG is too lucky. Lol She's taking full advantage of Mark in Korea. Lmao.  She tagged Chalida in a picture about "Nuea Mark" Cr. GG's IG lol

Today is their last day in Korea. Yay!!

In which picture?