[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh!!! These two are sooo adorable!!! :D Tbh, i like Namcha's ver of the song better. P'Mark's version is... uhh mai roo tae mai took hoo. Idk but it doesnt catch my ear. P'Mark's voice is great but i guess its the background music, the instruments they use i guess. Other than that, im loving everything. I really cant wait until NM2 airs again on friday. I wanna see part 4!! And i read ahead and found out what happened to kram and tohrung......

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh!!! These two are sooo adorable!!! :D Tbh, i like Namcha's ver of the song better. P'Mark's version is... uhh mai roo tae mai took hoo. Idk but it doesnt catch my ear. P'Mark's voice is great but i guess its the background music, the instruments they use i guess. Other than that, im loving everything. I really cant wait until NM2 airs again on friday. I wanna see part 4!! And i read ahead and found out what happened to kram and tohrung......
I also like Namcha's version better too, but I also like Mark's version better, compared to Big Ass' version. I guess, it's because his version is a rock version. I also don't like rock music, any kind of rock, I'm okay with Pop Rock, just not American Pop Rock hahah It's not my type. But I like Mark's version better than Big Ass version, especially Big Ass' background music hurt my ears more than Mark's. Mark's version is quite catchy though haha well, at least to me. Two more days, and NM2 airs again, yay! :D haha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg omg omg! So today I had to meet with my mum at the city and when I saw her she said, "look at this", and handed me over a plastic bag. I opened it and started screaming!! IT WAS THE FREAKIN 2013 CH3 CALENDAR!!! And the first person I saw was mark which made me scream even more. I literally bowed down to my mother.

Reactions: fun

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Mints Schedule

วันศุกร์ที่ 21 ธันวาคม 2555
งานปตท สถานที่ ปตท วิภาวดี เวลา 19.30 น.

วันจันทร์ที่ 24 ธันวาคม 2555
สภากาชาดบริจาคเลือด เวลา 9.00-14.00 น.
อัดรายการ คมชัดลึก

วันอังคารที่ 25 ธันวาคม 2555
ถ่ายนิตยสาร กุลสตรี

วันพุธทื่ 26 ธันวาคม 2555
- อัดรายการทูไนท์ โชว์ สถานที่ กันตนา สตูดิโอ (เหม่งจ๋าย) เวลา 9.00-14.30 น.
- TV3 Star Chat สถานที่ ช่อง3 เวลา 18.00 น.

วันศุกร์ที่ 28ธันวาคม 2555
ถ่ายนิตยสาร FINALE
Friday, December 21, 2012, the PTT. The PTT vibhavadi, at 19.30 hrs.

Monday, December 24, 2012 to donate blood at Red Cross 9.00-14.00 hrs to compress contrast depth list.

Tuesday December 25, 2012 Photo magazines. Lady

ทื่ Wednesday, December 26, 2012-compress the two nighttime show at kantana Studios (Wen-Wai mong or females), at 9.00-14.30 pm-TV3 Star Chat. Place 3 slot At 18.00 hrs.

Friday, December 28, 2012, magazines, photo FINALE. (Translated by Bing)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't think I can handle NM2 anymore if Art & Koy's character dies. They're my favorite, aside from Mteam.
I don't even want to know what happens to them despite the fact that I do know what's gonna happen to them soon. :'( I think I might have to go through another depression mode. This is so depressing. LOL

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, you know the preview of the next episode, that Kram was trying to shoot the kamungwed or Winyoo haha but he got shot by Winyoo instead. From what I read, it sounded like Kram actually was being mentally controlled by Winyoo, when he was got in the hospital. It was like he was forced to shoot Toroong while in the hospital, and everyone believed that Kram also killed himself by under-controlled, but the only ones that doesn't believe Kram killed himself are Praepailin and Sangkla. Because after what happened, the evident wasn't clear enough about Kram's suicide, because he was the one who shotted all the security cameras, but other people seem to thought he killed himself alongside with Toroong.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It's almost Friday EEEEEKKKKK. But when nuer mek 2 airs tomorrow morning during friday i will still be in skool and i have like 50 minutes just to have my lunch DARN so i won't get to watch it till i get home which id like 4:30 EEEERRRRRRGGGGGG. But i will catch up too....

Namcha sings that version well its okay at first i didn't really like it but now i do. I love Mark's version better thought, Hehehehe.