[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Took ka ! Didnt you translate her interview too Mint!?
I'm not sure I translated the one we're referring too. I've done so many translations that I might actually start to forget which ones I have done and which ones I didn't. LOL.

yes, I even suspect that mark temporarily add. you can see in the last moment, mark also looked back to conceal his laugh. they all come out role.

mteam just too familiar in the lakron, from the first. like this hug, Praepailin is so stable, seems like she so like to be hugged by SaengGla, in her eyes, also have so much deep feeling for him..... mteam need more love screen~

Just tooooo natural. When they enter the scenes together, I feel like I am watching the REAL Mteam. Mark did say he added his own teases here and there. It is just too obvious. People still love the "drunk scene: in PLR where Mark slipped out a real smile. LOL. MTEAM just really needs to be in a romantic comedy or those slap/kiss revenge lakorns. Those are the genres that attracts the largest group of lakorn consumers. Lol.

Just today. I wonder which James Mark was referring to, since Chalida is hanging onto James Jirayu in this picture. Just yesterday, Chalida was also interviewed about James Ma. Rumors had it that he "slipped out" acting girly or gay and Chalida actually defended James Ma. LOL.

Mark:

Is James flirting with Mint? HAHAHA. >.<

Mint:

You want trouble? When I see you, I'll get you backkkkk. :smirks:

Mark:

I was just playing/teasing.

People teased Mark must have been jealous as usual. LOL.

hippo

sarNie Adult
If I am not mistaken, you must have at least explored Pantip, Hippo. 5555 There's some deep hatred towards Chalida and MTEAM there. You will find lots and lots and lots of love towards M&M everywhere but Pantip. It's totally insane.... Deep down inside, some people know why Chalida is hated and why people are so against MTEAM, but they will never admit it. So they can just ridicule, insult, and discourage mteam fans. Diversion, denial, insults, ridicule, hypocrisy... all symptoms of hatred. Whew. It's damn ugly...Haters will always try to find excuses to not like Chalida and point out her flaws and some people are just so afraid MTEAM will actually be an official item. It's the damn truth not many people are willing to state publicly. But I will say it even if it step on people's big ass toes and even if it sounds effin cheesy.

Been around so long, I just know which comments to skip or skim or read. 5555

Like you said pages ago, Hippo. MTEAM are definitely happy together...a contrast to 2011 when they were forbidden to even be near each other.... but not everyone will bless their happiness. Even when they haven't declared anything yet and even have news with other people, there is already the same fears, obstacles and oppositions.

But anyway, thx for sharing the clips as usual, Hippo. I can never bother to look for them myself. 555 So you're a big help.
yeah i had a look around, i was in Chalida's home, and there were a few links to other threads about the lakorn and her. i just felt like knowing what people were writing about.
I love it how, its neutral viewers (not Chalida fans) that stand up for her and her fans and acknowledge that she has improved and with time she become even better.
constructive criticism i can take, but some of them just get to personal.
there's one particular comment i really liked.
i don't want to know about all the unnecessary drama of antis, we've waited 2 years and its our turn and time to spazz and be happy!

the comment he made to her on the pic! :pervie: :bhehe: na ruk ah!
its cute that he makes these comments towards her.

Reactions: fun

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
As i c i kinda think Mark isn't really a big fan i james hehehehe like remember he liked all mint's photo's besides the one where james was about to kiss her and mark did not like it and he was maybe like that could off been me (lol jk) but yeah i am justt guessing maybe mark doesn't really like James hehehe

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
As i c i kinda think Mark isn't really a big fan i james hehehehe like remember he liked all mint's photo's besides the one where james was about to kiss her and mark did not like it and he was maybe like that could off been me (lol jk) but yeah i am justt guessing maybe mark doesn't really like James hehehe
What you said, reminded me back of what Jimieyoushi told me about him not liking James Ma too hahah I also have that feeling too haha Mark is always being overprotected towards Chalida, when it comes to other guys hahaha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhhh! So intense the teaser to Wic 3. ^_^ Yay, another MTeam shoot. This one seems serious and a bit showing. Hehe. Hope it will be sexy cute na.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
He's always so possessive when it comes to his Nong. Like Smilez mentioned the other day...about his "habit.".... His need for a sense of "security." :coverlaf:
Pood kwarm jing na heheeh ;p She is his security blanket. In the video, he becomes more content when Nong is by his side. For ex: when Sririta and Alex arrived, Nong came to greet her and hug Alex, just look at P'Maks face. He smiled when she came :D Heeh from the side of his eyes, he saw her coming. I hoped I proved a point lol there's also the part where she was done talking on the phone and walked away. P'Mak turned to the direction where she was at before and she wasn't there so his head kept bobbing ! Ahahah he's Nongs body guard hahaaha ;p

He takes very good care of his Nong :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahahahha p'mak is jealous ;p !!! I bet she "got" him back during the photoshoot ! Speaking bout the photoshoot, can't wait to see the concept :DD and the magazine itself !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The photoshoot was quite a surprise. I agree. Well, yes somebody did say that Chalida had some upcoming photoshoots but wasn't sure if it was with Mark or not. Turns out, it was with Mark. :) It'll always be with Mark. Hahaha. :)
I'm excited to see the inside. I just hope it's good and not disappointing. They be lookin' sexy though. Haha! The concept I should say. ;) lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love surprises (; ouweeee !

@ rose shirt unbutton and er'thang 555 ;p

Yahoo waiting for my last final to start then immmm allll gravy :DD nothing's going to hold me back watching NM2 anymore. Happy happy maak !

hippo

sarNie Adult
i love her mv's...she does always seem to find the cutest pics and best songs to go with them.
i've never seen the clip at the calendar signing where the host yells out to Mark to take Mint home and he says 'krup pom'....grrriiieeeddd....but i think he was just actually saying 'krup pom' to the host calling out his name part, eheheh...but maybe not...wishful thinking....LOL.

the pic of them is HOT!
i wounder what mag. i'm ready to buy! although Christmas is making me go broke, i'm ready to go into poverty for Mteam....i gain in other ways..eheheh

thanks for sharing na jaa

it's been such a long week, because of the wait and anticipation for this weekend!
tomorrow's FRiday!!!!! YAY!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Talking bout star stage up there it wasent how i imagine. it was ok hehe. But i loved how they both entered holding hand n how mark.singed to her hehehe