[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The other one will be much cuter - cannot waittttttt.

I want to see more of Mteam at that event today or was it yesterday O . o

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Lol the reference to ironman was hilarious. "Ironman is sunbathing wearing his boxers" lmfao I love Sangkla lol :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think out of all Marks character he played in his dramas the best i like is SaengKla cause it suits him.good. It reall seems like him. Kiddish loud brat n also a little mature and funny character which matcjes him. As i was watching Mint play the role.of Prae i imagine Yaya and though she couldnt suit this role any better then Mint. I love Yaya but i dont think she matches these action. Cant wait for ep 4. hehehe hurry up and be friday already hehehe...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Theres a bed scene minttwix really of Mteam hehe hope they put that in the drama.....i agree this drama is moving a bit to to fast..i thought the fashion wasent till like ep 8-10 well i am really looking foreward to eo 4. I wamt to see there boating scene togther hehehe cant wait hehehehe.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Someone needs to update the nuer mek 2 thread on wiki. I am trying to change their nuer mek 2 wiki but it saids i need cookies to enable it...someone help.

jo1

sarNie Egg
Even though I don t understand Thai, but I will watch it for MTeam.... All the actors and actresses act out so well, especially Mint.... I m loving her character more and more.... I love that she have different type of role... I can actually feel the emotion without understanding what they said..... That is the type of lakorn will be more memorable (for me at least)..... All I gotta say is that they sure know how to pick the right person to act SaengKla and Prae..... I could not imagine anybody else will suit this character better then Mint and Mark!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Sangekla - GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! hahahaarrrrrrr. .. i have not loved any of mark's role before. odd! strange feeling for me, lol.

This lakorn is moving at a great pace and it is interesting every scene.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lolz...i liked all his dramas but in ngao rak laung jai he is to mean and cold hearted n that didnt really seemt to suit him cause he doesnt looked cold heart n in 4HJHKK OMFG i loved his character Din but he was to quiet n sometime in wayupak i didnt like sone off his fashion they gave him. N Tawan Deard i love it but he was to to mature n in Saam Nam nuea thong he was to to to quiet n PCKK his character was ok but BAM NM2 i love his character mak mak ka. SAengKla is a funny inmature loud person which matches Mark very good haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lolz...i liked all his dramas but in ngao rak laung jai he is to mean and cold hearted n that didnt really seemt to suit him cause he doesnt looked cold heart n in 4HJHKK OMFG i loved his character Din but he was to quiet n sometime in wayupak i didnt like sone off his fashion they gave him. N Tawan Deard i love it but he was to to mature n in Saam Nam nuea thong he was to to to quiet n PCKK his character was ok but BAM NM2 i love his character mak mak ka. SAengKla is a funny inmature loud person which matches Mark very good haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent watched ep.3 and im not even suppose to be on here. but i came for a sneak peak of whatever i can. my weekend is jam pack with all these goody drama.

im surprise they are moving rather quick haha i just hoe it doesnt backfire.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ i thought they had enough time to edit the lakorn (or am i mistaken here o.0), i'm sure the pace is going to be okay...
how many episodes does neua mek 2 have anyway??

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hahaha I love Saming's character right now! He's too funny! And SaengKla overreacting to the water! Espc when Prae dumped more water on him and he asked why. Lol u gotta love em! Yeah, I remember reading her shooting SaengKla not spraying him in the eyes. Oh well, I liked the scene anyway. Oh! I am in love with P'Top now. His fighting was great! My favorite guy newbie now! Sorry P'James.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Hahaha I love Saming's character right now! He's too funny! And SaengKla overreacting to the water! Espc when Prae dumped more water on him and he asked why. Lol u gotta love em! Yeah, I remember reading her shooting SaengKla not spraying him in the eyes. Oh well, I liked the scene anyway. Oh! I am in love with P'Top now. His fighting was great! My favorite guy newbie now! Sorry P'James.

May I ask what program do you use to make that book gif of Mint and Mak? It is so nice!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i havent watched ep.3 and im not even suppose to be on here. but i came for a sneak peak of whatever i can. my weekend is jam pack with all these goody drama.

im surprise they are moving rather quick haha i just hoe it doesnt backfire.
555 fun I'm like what are you doing here !? Kekekek
Ahhh I'm on my break :( I wanna stay here to spazz with you ladies. I was stocking up and giggling to myself ouiiiiii SaengKla has captured my heart ejeheheh

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh no... I hope Art don't die in epi 4. I know he's just a special guest or whatever but i don't want him to die. I'll be so sad. I'm already sad when I saw the preview. He better not die. He and Koy(I think that's her name) were just looking and holding their wedding clothes. Too sad. :cry:

I love Mark and Off's character in here. They're both so funny together.hehe...

I hate it how Nok C keeps on taking control of Mint's character together. err.. it bugged me.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Freakin that scene!!! SCORE 1 FOR MTEAM!! I have to say that chalida is really improving in these type of scenes, especially when you have to look at each others eyes. So was this scene supposed to be where they fall on the couch or is that another scene. Either way I loved it!!! And p'aof is so funny. Mark and Mint actually seem like they're not playing in a Lakorn at all... As of they're relationship is just like that. Teasing, arguing, playful but yet caring towards each other. And it looks like mor Pailin has a liking to slapping saengkla.
FRIDAY!!! Btw when does tee tai krua and that big wig 3 air?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lolz xD i am loving all these comments. Narakdin where can u read the book or script of this drama. Hahaha I heard Ti Tee Krua ids nxt week. Mark suits this role and mint she suits praepailin to. she shouldve been the main girl in yawan deard but nok chat chai maybe didnt know she was that good but he did said Praepailin was a hard character for mint to play b/c prae is a quiet and very mature women compared to mint herslef hehehe but she did it good n it suits her.