[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
huh? Really? Are you sure it wasn't Khomsorn and Praepailin? Since they used to date and then Prae broke up with him saying that they should seperate due to his new career and her wanting more time with her work?
Yeah, the story about Komsorn and Prae, they broke up because of career situation. Or maybe I read it wrong hahah UNLESS there are another story behind Sangkla and Praepailin. Or I just read it wrong myself, if I did, then I apologize hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez, was that picture new or old? According to Chalida's hair length and Mark's short hair, it looks like it was last year. And yes, he chose to stay on his girl's side :) hehe^^

you know, I didn't know the girl on the very left was Chat hahah I couldn't even recognize her in this picture haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez, was that picture new or old? According to Chalida's hair length and Mark's short hair, it looks like it was last year. And yes, he chose to stay on his girl's side :) hehe^^

you know, I didn't know the girl on the very left was Chat hahah I couldn't even recognize her in this picture haha
This year ja ! They just went to the unilever event. I think it just barely ended an hour two ago (; Nong prob have extensions in !!!!!! There are tons of pics on IG :DD

M&M also went to an Unilever event in Nov. where I believe she announced that she was in NM2 :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
It's so quick hahah And we get to hear Mark's version haha how is it? He sound nervous here haha But I also like his version :) I swear, this must be the shortest interview I've seen for NM2 casts and M&M because usually when they came, it was actually longer and had more talking, but this was the first shortest interview I've seen of them coming in here for the third time.

But I have to say, their performance is so natural hahahah I'm not joking. Although it was short, but their performance always goes beyond. If you watch carefully at 9:16, they sort of played with each others' hand haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for posting the videos na ka. I am suppose to be sleeping lol ahhhhh SS was shorter than I thought. I love p'maks answer to the Casanova question ! He totes just wanna end it there ! Nothing more !
Heheheheh you can see how much he was fidgeting when Joy asked about Chalidas love life eheheh I saw small interactions between M&M. It was quick tho :) luckily we have pictures lol Chalida slapped mak on the arm too hahaah ! Too cute !
I also love how the host announced mark and mint as M&M <3

p'mak is such an instigator hahahha ESP when it came to Top hahahaah Top is too cute. Chawp kao mak duay :)

Ekejeejjeskjasjsk the performance conceals their love ! Look at the way their eyes locked ! Wowwwww ! P'Mak's eyes were deeppppp :)

Night ja took khon (; ep3 toms yahooo

nklue1

sarNie Adult
i didnt know wat time nuer mek 2 was gonna air so i stay up till midnight hahaha, im love nuer mek 2, ep1 i had a feeling that Winyoo is Namsai's father but i dont know

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This year ja ! They just went to the unilever event. I think it just barely ended an hour two ago (; Nong prob have extensions in !!!!!! There are tons of pics on IG :DD

M&M also went to an Unilever event in Nov. where I believe she announced that she was in NM2 :D
oh, I see. hahah Maybe she has an extensions or her hair probably grew now hahah I guess I need to follow more people on IG to get to see more pictures of M&M haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
BWAHAHAHAH omg i just spilled my thai tea...
HAHHAHA, aside from the fans making that sex appeal forum you said, this made me laugh 'he told namesake that his name was Harry'.
BWAHAHAH NAMESAKE? I'm sorry hippo, that was just too funny. it autocorrected right? OMG I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. TOO FUNNY!
DEFINITELY THE WORD OF THE DAY
LOL....yup! it auto corrected, i was on my ipad and didn't have enough time to read over it all...LOL.

BTS clip of SS!!!!!! there is supposed to be more, but they will upload it latter.
there's more of an interview in here and you get to see their interactions more.
SS is always really short. that's one reason why its not one of my fav show's.
OMG!!! the singing!!!! the show....gosh Chalida hurt him, when she walked away....LOL.

credit to Etsysara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct0_N9ah_Ew&list=HL1355660993&feature=mh_lolz

ep3 is on soon!!!!
i'ma gonna go get ready!!! ehehehhe