[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ in a way it makes sense she broke up like that since she's a technology/scientist person :whistle:

the female version of the ost sounds like namcha to me too - i like this version, my fav. song from this lakorn so far

edit: credit pavinan783
LOL Puca because it is Namcha. I still need to see a little more of Top before I can give him an opinion.

Something happened and it triggered Prae to be the way she is now. In Kornsom iPad, it shows a more relaxed and happy Prae.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ in a way it makes sense she broke up like that since she's a technology/scientist person :whistle:

the female version of the ost sounds like namcha to me too - i like this version, my fav. song from this lakorn so far

edit: credit pavinan783
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3cfI7AuF0
Now this is namcha. The ending credit song doesn't sound like namcha tho. Def going to dl this onto my phone :) thanks for sharing na

Now I'm stuck if I like this song more of Yayas version of nailiga tai T_T

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So far,I like this lakorn.Though I wish there were more scenes of Mark/Mint. But I think this will be one of those lakorn where it's going to be a slow beginning.Everytime Mark comes up on screen,I just can;t help but laugh because I just know he's going to do or said something stupid and funny.ahhah.. I love it. Hope there will be more scenes of them together tomorrow.

I;m happy that Top's acting doesn't bugs me.

My favorite scene in today episode was when the girl with the glasses, Mint's assistant, said to Mark "can you remember me?"(Something like that) while she pointed at herself. Mark replied back to her, her number and name. Lol.She got all excited. I love that scene. It was super hilarious.hahah..

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL that is Gubgik. I love her. She was so fangirling. Mark has two fangirls in here. I cracked up when she turned around and started banging the wall because he remembers her name and her number.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I won't be able to do my comment as I go with episode 3. And probably won't get to spazz. So have fun for me. This will be my last post for the day :cry1:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Sounds like Namcha to me. Since she is my favorite singer too. Where can I download that version of the song for free? Idk about y'all but I use 4shared.com

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kraam and Tohrung, I freakin' love these two. I'm glad to see these two back onscreen together. They were my only favorite couple in Part 1.
It's kind of weird seeing them all lovey dovey in here since they didn't get along in part 1 but it's all G. It's freakin' cute and I don't even want to think about what's gonna happen to them later on as the lakorn progress and etc. :(
Anyways, Mark is so darn hilariously cute and so is Mint! Gosh! I also freakin' love these two! <333

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think we are drawn to weird/outcast character traits haha. There hasn't much been exposed about Saengkla but I am sure we will get slap with it pretty soon. I think he too has a secret.

I am not saying that Pailin's mom is powerful and she got it through her mom but that's also another factor as how she got to that position. Even people today with a high degree can't get a position like that. Connection is damn powerful. :no:
That is very true Fun. Now a days, connections and who you know is always how it works to get into a company or for any positions. IM not saying it is like that all the time but most of the time, its all connections. Sad but true. I have been watching the RAW videos only so im not sure who Praepalin's mom is? (as in her status?..)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol I am LOVING all these comments I swear I love SaengKla hheh mark suits this role so good. Wow his emotion he gets mad so fast lol so mean to fungible all like u don't know and like give me her number now hahahahaha can't believe he already blocked her hehehe rak mak Ka. I loved how he track her down I loved how he look at praepalin b4 knocking out hehehe can't wait for ep 3 and STARSTAGE.... Everything I love of them hehh I lock the girl version of the song hehehe... I live how mark was like Hey Hello haha

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^doesnt sound like Namcha to me ><

@fun:
I also find the prime minister very fishy ! I think I know what's going on lol I need subs to confirm my thought ahahaha !

So Napat and Praes mom went to school together but haven't met in years? Napats talk with Prae, kinda helped huh !? Prae gave in and called her mother back; shows that Prae seems to yearn for her mothers love just like Fah.

SaengKlas character will surely win over Praes heart. He's going to help soften it up <3 ^^
I can't wait until Saengkla starts winning over Prae's heart! :dance1: I want to see Prae start to soften. It's sad because Prae puts up a strong personality but at the same time she looks so sad. Like something is missing and she just needs someone to reach out to her. =(

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol I am LOVING all these comments I swear I love SaengKla hheh mark suits this role so good. Wow his emotion he gets mad so fast lol so mean to fungible all like u don't know and like give me her number now hahahahaha can't believe he already blocked her hehehe rak mak Ka. I loved how he track her down I loved how he look at praepalin b4 knocking out hehehe can't wait for ep 3 and STARSTAGE.... Everything I love of them hehh I lock the girl version of the song hehehe... I live how mark was like Hey Hello haha
I think him getting mad easily, I think that's also Mark's nature of temperamental control as well hahah Sangkla's character is really like Mark in reality. Personality, temperamental control, and humor. This is the first time I see Mark get to play his own characteristics of this role. I'm loving it hahah And this also reminded me of Chalida with Cha-Aim role, where she played as herself in there, now in this lakorn, Mark get to play as himself. hahaha This is like a total switch-up for both of them :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until Saengkla starts winning over Prae's heart! :dance1: I want to see Prae start to soften. It's sad because Prae puts up a strong personality but at the same time she looks so sad. Like something is missing and she just needs someone to reach out to her. =(
She has a soft side in her heart, although she is strong on the outside. I'm pretty sure, Sangkla will be the one who can soften Doctor Praepailin's heart. I remembered reading the summary, it said that Sangkla and Praepailin used to go to the same school when they were young, or something like that, and Sangkla had a crush on her, and they were like close or best friends (I think). But then they had to separate due to different career interests. But I'm sure all of those childhood memories will come back for both of them and everything will turn out new to them.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
What time does star stage air in Thai time? Is it before ep 3 airs?
I freakin can't wait because saengkla thought of mor prapaelin the second he woke up!!! Aaahhh!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
She has a soft side in her heart, although she is strong on the outside. I'm pretty sure, Sangkla will be the one who can soften Doctor Praepailin's heart. I remembered reading the summary, it said that Sangkla and Praepailin used to go to the same school when they were young, or something like that, and Sangkla had a crush on her, and they were like close or best friends (I think). But then they had to separate due to different career interests. But I'm sure all of those childhood memories will come back for both of them and everything will turn out new to them.
Really !? That's weird then because he didn't recognize her name >< heeheh