[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like the theme song either. But the bg music hits all the right places.
I kinda like it, but I would like it more, if the singer voice was deeper. I feel like if the voice were deeper, the song would be much more awesome.
Anyway, I LOVE NM2!! can't wait for the next ep

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Im Loving The Movie So Far
Hate The Fact That I Dont Understand Some Part
And The Theme Son
But Mints Voice is So So Smooth When She Sound Mature
And Marks Pervert Look Is So Hot
Cant Wait For More

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So did either mark or mint sing an OST?
I woke up at freakin 12:30pm today and got told off. My eyes are still droopy and half awake but I seriously can't wait until today's ep because mteam will be officially meeting each other!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
i THINK Mark sang a version of the OST, the one we've all been hearing for some time now.
but that song probably won't come in until their emotions start to develop.
who know's it may be on the second or third ep.

i know! i love Chalida's speech in here to.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yea, I'd like to hear Mark's version! hehe
I don't think I'll risk staying up for ep2. lol
I'll catch it on youtube.

Looking forward to Sangla and Prae's first encounter!:)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Prae was so mature, I thought P'Mint actually was a doctor lol. 1 am loving the cast. And wow I thought I was the only one who noticed that one of the nm2 cast was there at the shooting range too. Saengakla looks so hot in every shot! Praepailin looks beautiful in a mature way in every shot angle. It was so cool when she kicked the bad bruh's butt! But then some dude showed up. I am really proud of our P'Chalida. I missed her on-screen.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm trying to stay calm and wait for tomorrows episode..patiently. lol I'm excited like crazy. I can't wait to see more of my Dr. Praepailin and SaengGla. <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Praepailin look like she's always about to cry. I didn't think I would like her character so much but there is actually quite something endearing about her. She's supposed to be a mature character but I feel like there is still a childlike innocence to her. (Or is this just Chalida's natural essence?) She still has some vulnerability especially when it comes to her mother. Perhaps that is why some people compared the romance to the movie: A Moment of Romance. The nang aek in this movie lived a shelterred life. In a way, I sort of expected this from Praepailin, but for some reason I expected less of it. If that makes sense. 555 I guess that is why Sangkla will say she is still like a child in the next episode.

....Praepailin may just have more depth and complexity than any of Chalida's other characters....

As for Sangkla. I just feel like he has so much Mark in it. Parin plays this character the most natural than any of his previous roles. 5555 I am falling for him.