[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ lol i am one of those lucky one's who can watch lakorns comfortably in the afternoon - new episodes are usually uploaded on youtube at around 16.00h which means 7 more hours until nuermek2

I guess I can't really avoid it. I will be doing the full subs for NM2 myself and upload it on youtube. It is my winter holidays so I think I can manage. I found a better encoding program than Avidemux finally. However, this might mean I will never resume my translations for PLR: THE NOVEL again... Never say never. LOL. But I just have no intention to after this year.

Right now, I think we all agree Sangkla-Praepailin > Din-Chaaim.

Btw. So far, there are two "falling scenes" already!! SMH. Didn't we have enough of that already from PLR!! 555 But I think we will like the execution in NM2 more. :woot2:

11 more hours...
i was looking forward to more PRL translations :cry1: - but it's understandable if you don't have enough inspiration/time since you plan on subbing nuermek2
really thank you very much for your hard work

maybe i should buy the book even though i suck at reading - and take it as a way to improve my thai reading skills ^.^
that would be mteam causing me to read my first book in thai o.0

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This is TV3 Fanclub Award Poll; cr. as tagged! It's pretty relevant to M&M! At least Mark is topping the chart for now. lol All the best for Mark&Mint and may they win this TROPHY! it's their year going forward. lol hahahaa

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Guees What I Found
Credit To Mint Chalida IG

And By The Way
Is The Fanclub Award In Pairs Or Individuals

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It's individual;

Categories are;

1. Best Male Actor
2. Best Female Actress
3. Best New Male Actor
4. Best New Female Actress

Side note:
I believe that's Eye Kolmoned in the picture, toping Best New Female Actress!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Parin is no.1 eh. Not surprising he beat Nadech at this. HMMM. Chada has been gone from the screen for more than a year but she's still up there among the 4HJ gang and without any single lead roles. Hopefully, Praepailin will win more fans for her. For some reason I expected Esther's rank to be higher. Then again, Buang was a while back and this contest is just a segment of the whole populace.... I love MTEAM. But even if I could vote, I probably would not sit around and vote the same votes everyday for a whole season. 555555

It really looked like M&M just shared an indirect kiss..... The staff was probably like: "Parin, here is your drink." But Parin is like..." I want Chada's." :crush:

~~~~~~

I don't want to say anything much..... but....

Remember the sofa scene where Din pinned Chaaim to the sofa (in the novel ONLY LOL).... There will be a Sangkla-Praepailin version... but this one should be more like BED SCENE...!!! :woot2:

I just had to let that out. 5555555555!!!!!

This bottom scene should happen in ep2.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
whoooo hoooo!! whooo hooo!

Inhale....
Exhale...
Inhale...
Exhale...

Parin is no.1 eh. Not surprising he beat Nadech at this. HMMM. Chada has been gone from the screen for more than a year but she's still up there among the 4HJ gang and without any single lead roles. Hopefully, Praepailin will win more fans for her. For some reason I expected Esther's rank to be higher. Then again, Buang was a while back and this contest is just a segment of the whole populace.... I love MTEAM. But even if I could vote, I probably would not sit around and vote the same votes everyday for a whole season. 555555

It really looked like M&M just shared an indirect kiss..... The staff was probably like: "Parin, here is your drink." But Parin is like..." I want Chada's." :crush:
I was like... "yeah that's what i'm talkin' about" INDIRECT KISS :drools: LOL!!

Anyways I'm very excited to watch Nuea Mek 2 w/ eng sub in Youtube ! :woot: .. My exams will be over on Monday soooo... :pervie:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
woo! go eye and mark! happy for mint as well.
minttwix!! r u serious? i loved that scene in PLR. when you wrote this would happen in ep 2, i thought u meant that but you meant mark on the floor with blood with mint right?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
WOAH...ALL OF THAT HAPPENS IN EP 2
i wonder whats gonna happen in the other scenes
this is gonna be sweet
1 More Hour To Go

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Her speech improved from 2010-2011 and I believe we have praised her for that already. But I do not see a big difference from 2011-2012.

I know Mark didn't want to let go... Lol.

Smilez, it has gone far beyond infatuation for a long time now. 5555

yes, She is progress, but I doubt she really changed, or because she was at mark side.chalida's voice is so gentle and weak in here. at other times, her voice to be greater. 555

hippo

sarNie Adult
well an 1hr 30mins from nowwww!!!!!

arrrggghhhh MINT!!!! what are you doing to us....the spoiler killed me!!!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:
i can't wait!!!!!

when they posted that pic in pantip they said that Mark was just looking after his nong, giving her a drink first, then taking a different one for himself.
they said that he just took reallllyyyyy goooodddd care of herrr....just 'pee nong'....LOL
that includes the brushing hair back for her.

thanks for the clips, i'll have to watch them b4 it airs...will be back once it airs