[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG MINTTWIX & AIKODE U guys r gonna be subbing NM2 omg really yeah.... My team i am so excited that i screamed so loud my dad was like "Who need a ambulance" Hahahaah my mom was like "Girls its just your thai drama" and i was like "Its not just a thai drama but its MArk and MINT" she just jealous cause she don't have time to watch her korean dramas heheheheh for my time nuer mek 2 will be aired in Minnesota is in the morning...It airs at 8pm in thailand it will air 8am in Minnesota..my grandpa order a thai cable box so i will be able to watch Nuer Mek 2 ka yes hehehehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg I am going to fainttttt. Those pics are just toooooo swaaaahhhhhhweeeeeaaattttt. I need someone to fan meeeeee ! Ahhhhhh !

I am so freakin excited !

Aweeee MINT thanks na ka ! <3
It would be awesommmmeeeeee if you're doing the subs whoohoooo !

Oiiii MTEAMfever naenaeeeeeeee

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
8 r so hrs to go for me, I hope I can get up in time.....just recover from my final classes...does dootv post the episode to watch right after it airs?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I downloaded this thaitv live app, and it actually works but buffers every ten seconds. I'll try it for tonight or else I'm waiting tomorrow morning.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
good luck w/that! I use to do it and it sux so bad, I even went on early, figure no buffer and I couldn't watch. Luckily for me, my brother gave me the account info, so I just use that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG MINTTWIX & AIKODE U guys r gonna be subbing NM2 omg really yeah.... My team i am so excited that i screamed so loud my dad was like "Who need a ambulance" Hahahaah my mom was like "Girls its just your thai drama" and i was like "Its not just a thai drama but its MArk and MINT" she just jealous cause she don't have time to watch her korean dramas heheheheh for my time nuer mek 2 will be aired in Minnesota is in the morning...It airs at 8pm in thailand it will air 8am in Minnesota..my grandpa order a thai cable box so i will be able to watch Nuer Mek 2 ka yes hehehehe.
:woot: asdfghjkl! cute! n thanks MINTTWIX & AIKODE , big thanks ! :heart:
LOL, don't thank me yet, just Mintwix.. because she'll be the subber.. I'll just help her with the timing and stuff when she needs a hand. ;) B)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^Fun, if I knew how to segment on viki.. I could've helped many teams there.. ahaha but I still don't get it.. I'm still relying on my subtitle workshop :p

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that Nuer Mek 2 is airing tomorrow (I live in California)!!! So happy that I'm shaking and fighting the urge to scream from mteam fever while grinning and laughing and almost crying!! This is the best gift from God ever! Thank you Lord! I just can't believe after all these moments and all we went through, the passage of time waiting to watch this and yet it is tomorrow. After all the long wait, I can't believe its so close! I feel like crying. I blame my mom for giving me the sensitive trait lol jk. I should go off blissfully now before my parents, boyfriend, brother, and cousin see me burst to tears of joy and excitement. :cry:

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mteam is so bad!!! I am suppose to write my paper and study for my final and prepare to move my stuff out. Bad bad bad.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
In contrary, I feel so lucky I don't have finals, exams or papers to interfere with my moments of enjoying Mark&Mint and NM2! lol I can peacefully divulge myself into the lakorn and not worry about work. lol I am thankful for good timing from the NM2 staff, CH3 and just Mark&Mint. hehehe :dance1:

And NM2 will run into New Year as well so that means more breaks and holidays. lmao

Reactions: fun

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Same ^^
I'm glad I'm officially free. Thank God NM2 is airing just right when my semester ended. :D Mwahahha! lol
I'm excited to possibly stay up, or wake up early If I can, and watch it live! Well, hopefully I can. Heheh!

And Thanks Mint & Aiko for subbing this lakorn for us and etc. I really appreciate it. <3 :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, this is almost airing. I've been so busy writing my essay paper that i forgot this is almost here!!!! Excited! ^^

O m g,Mintwiz, youre going to sub this! Cool. Haha. Thanks!!!

Man., why do i feel like im the only left who still have finals to take??:(

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks mint for deciding to sub Nuer mek 2,so our viikii won't be on use then lol

Having my last exam today and then I'm free yay

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm at work, but I had to just add to the count down...lol

6hrs to go!!!!!It is currently 2:21pm in Thailand.

I'LL Be back, closer to the airing time...hehehehe.....I'm so excited, not that it's not already obvious