[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Chalida, Margie and a few others were recently at the Chomplumpi/6th sense party.
she gave an interview about NM2, KCR and her love life = single, work and study.
she's seems to be really excited about it airing soon.
love her huge grin.
P'Nok is definitely proud of her, from doing the traditional 'chui chai dance'....he gave her a standing ovation. =)))
credit : CityLoveUchannel

OMGGGGG...i'm lovin all the pics.
they are making me go crazzzyyy

loveeeeeeee that fanvid.
its just perfect! the song and the clips and pic's chosen!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mint is invited to Tonight Show on Dec. 26th (9am-2:30pm). I checked Mark's schedule but I did not see the same event. Then again last time, Mint's schedule listed Tee Tai Krua and Mark's did not but both were still invited in the end.

If MTEAM are both invited for Tonight Show, then they'd be seeing each almost the whole day since Star Chat is also on Dec. 26th.

UPDATE RECAP:

Dec. 14th - First episode of Nuer Mek 2 :clap:

Dec. 16th - Star Stage NM2, 1:00 pm :dance2:

Dec. 22nd - Wic 3 NM2, 3:30 pm :dance1: :heart:

Dec. 26th - Star Chat NM2, 6:30 pm :dance3:(In addition, Mint on Tonight Show or both M&M on Tonight Show (?))
(Star Chat NM2 was previously scheduled for Dec. 18th but now delayed because Mint has to film Wic 3 with James for Suparburoot Juthathep on the same day)

Date for airing Tee Tai Krua is still not yet scheduled. :hide:

Oh, we're supposed to see M&M doing a short promo/hosting SSBT tonight!! If I am not mistake, they filmed the little skit for SSBT when they were invited to Wic 3.... I still remember their PLR one though. 5555 They've grown so much not just as individuals but also the way they interact with each other (= RELATIONSHIP lol). It may still be a while before they admit it and make a public announcement lmao, but as far as I'm concerned M&M has upgraded their relationship from pee nong crushing on each other (2010) to .... LOL... 2012~~~ The change is just too obvious.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mteam are soooo cute! yay, this month is full of love from them... soo cannot wait for everything! woot.

Mark is so gentle in the clip when he grabbed her hand ... sweet! Mint's speech and dialogue has improve.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ i thought so too, it was the first thing that stood out to me - mint's speech improved ^.^ she sounds classy now

mark's all hyper o.0 so dorky <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweetness overload ja ! Is this what spoil is suppose to feel like because I feel soooooo spoiled ATM; no events included besides NM2 related hahahaah ! Ohhhh gosh that clip got me watching it over and over again....they def have a thing for each other. P'Mak's voice was so loud at the end Haahahah I like how when he turned to Nong he almost forgot his lines heheheheh thanks for sharing na ka :)

P'mak is sure excited for Nm2. It's all over on his Ig. Wowwwzaahhhh he's been promoting that lakorn like crazy !

Btw. Chalida is super adorable in that clip ! She looks excited for Nm2 too. Her outfit is totes cuteeee...loving her natural look of the night.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Her speech improved from 2010-2011 and I believe we have praised her for that already. But I do not see a big difference from 2011-2012.

I know Mark didn't want to let go... Lol.

Smilez, it has gone far beyond infatuation for a long time now. 5555

hippo

sarNie Adult
Chalida looks stunning in that outfit and the. Hair and make up . I mean I've seen pics of her in it, but she's just absolutely stunning!!! (The black one)

Mark is so hyper, LOL
It's so cute how he keeps looking at her.
The end was so cute! It was like he wanted her to help with her lines, but she stuck to the script....lol. Then they giggled together at the end.

I loved their PLR one too, that got me going gaga!

What a wonderful early Christmas and new year present Ch3 are giving us! Mteam all through the month, through to the next year! Wooohooooo!!!

Yay! Chalida will be on the tonight show. Hope Mark and NM2 cast will be there to.
Hope we get an air date for tee tai krua soon....that's the show I love the most, the hosts are just so funny and informal.
Hopefully by the time star chat happens everyone will be crazy about NM2 so we get can an extra special star chat, like what they had done for Tawan deud.

I thought star stage aired at 1pm, or something around that time??

30mins till its officially Friday in Thailand!! Lol
That means.... It is approximately 21hrs till NM2 airs!!!!!!,!
I told you guys I was going crazzzyyy!!! LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. 1pm for Star Stage, Hippo. You are familiar with Thai et shows and etc than I am. 555 Typo corrected.

Just a few hours ago I was given a free account/password for doolakorntv. Lol. Never used it before but by some miracle and without asking or praying or anything I am given free access to Thai et from my mum's friend just when nm2 is about to air. Lmao. I rarely watch Thai news/shows/lakorns ESP live. This must be fate. 5555

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix it feels like it has been so long since I last seen you on here lol It is a sign that you have to watch NM2 live even if it turns out bad like PLR.

Yes I was one of the few who had noticed that taking speech classes had really helped her improve in 2010-2011 and I do see she has progressed even more. Hopefully she will not get any more black lashes. She proved them all wrong. And yes again, I was one of them lol

Edit: lol I accidentally pressed the post button. The video is OMG killing me. He definitely did not feel like letting it go. And that boy keeps staring at her makes me blush.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh watching the PLR clip got me tearyyyyy...we came along way na p'Mint <3 when 4HJHKK instrumental for the ost came on, i got choked up ! Oiiiii ! MTEAM are def more than pee nong gun eieieiei