[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, yeah, haha, I forgot about that one, of course i have, Mark was so cute in there, I I loved his role in there, oh yeah and Mint as his sister, she and Pope are so cute together, hm, I liked her role in there too, but she was a bit annoying in there, I meant the character she plays.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked Ploykwan in Tawan Deard a lot; her character was bold and strong!

Top and Eye looks cute together. Top reminds me of Patson Sarindu! Lol.

Cute Mteam! Chalida is so adorable.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Top and Eye aren't bad a couple they are cute, But my mteam will always be the center of my heart forever..

^_^

Couple #1

I just LOVE them...Can't wait for nuer mek 2.. its getting closer by every minute...I am getting to watch ep 1 trrw cause when its 7 or pm in thailand trrw i will be 7-8 am in mn...so friday is today in thailand rite now hahah YES NUER MEK 2 airs within 14-15 hours YEs....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol. Tbh that mv scares me w the face all around and only a face, no body.
555555 lolz..But the song totally match our Mteam and the drama cause Praepalin is a rich girl she has a fiancé and SaengKla is a orphan and he knows there love can't happen. So he can just stare and watch her while his heart hurts, and no matter what he will only love her and only, cause she was the first to make him know what love was? and she makes him happy, So he was born to LOVE only her.

Hehehe

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yes I can read some Thai. I'm still learning from my mom. She can teach me Thai but not math. She'll ask me if I'm trying to kill her if I ask her to help me with my science or math homework (lol!)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
i think 15 episodes
not bad... i'm hoping for some 20+ episodes though.. hahaha.. but still, at least they teamed up again! i don't mind waiting for years for their another lakorn and I hope it's gonna be a pure romance and 20+ episode lakorn. LOL! I know my hopes are pretty high but duuhhh... whatever! I just Love them! <3

PrinChalida susu!! ^_^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ The second picture on the left side... Chalida's hand's on Mark's leg lol

"Body language and actions always speaks louder than words." They are so intimate, man. I'm jealous hahah jk lol Their acting are always beyond the performance <3