[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
pop and top does share similar character haha their skin complexion!!!

i like chalida more with minimal or no makeuo on at all. it has been 4 awesome years almost 5 of seeing her grow and i look forward to seeing her growth as an individual and actress.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
But this year is quite different. Even though MTEAM came together and Mark even promoted his love lol we didn't see them interacting. Although the YMK girls took pictures together and greeted each other from afar - my personal opinion- those interactions were too brief and even superficial. James and Pop were sitting near Chalida but they seem so distant and even cold. When Nadech sat next to our girl, it seems there is finally a certain level of real interactions and connections going on. They may not be so familiar and close - but compared to the other two guys - Nadech is actually talking to her. 5555 We know Chalida. We are too used to seeing her being sociable. So when you saw those interactions, there is a probably a sense of relief and you just feel fuzzy and warm inside. 5555 It may also be because Nalida is such a rare and eye-candy image for everyone.

I also have to praise Jimieyoushie. 5555 Like mmgjp314 said. You are a psychic. Though I prefer to call it uncanny intuition. Not everyone has the same level of perception into the human heart. So I also doubt if Chalida and James will have another lakorn together after Ronnapi. But let's see. The last time I heard, KCR is only about 30% done.
You always give our particular point of view, mint! or I can say you clear me feel.
I like you mention this,I know you meaning...
I think maybe pope share his experience in TD to others guys or they of know "chalida being sociable", so maybe these boys did not want to cause trouble.You know, her man was once a judo champion.5555

Daizhoubu. You didn't use past tense so I am assuming you will study Japanese for san nen nee. LOL. Chalida wa Prin no kokoro ni sunde iru you. :heart: This is why hardcore Mark fans tend to despise mteam fans. So it may shock some people if I say I have come to admire Mark more than I admire Chalida.
It sounds like the son-in-law to occupy the heart of the mother-in-law 555555

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aha doesn't he have a black belt? And hmm now that I think of it maybe matk told yaya that mint was alone or smthn so she yelled out her name and say hi to let her know that she is welcome... friendship. And the things they do for their lovers/crush. Lol jk

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I don't know who is she "wai" to, but if I have to guess, I think she "waied" p'Anne. If not her, then probably Mark hahah Although I find it weird that she waied to her man, but it's probably for respect. oh, and I don't know what "wai" means in English so I just say it in Thai instead hahah

No one post this up yet

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Off Topic..Nalida Has Been Roaming In My Head
If Mark And Yaya Looked This Cute
How Cute Would Nadech And Mint Look??

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
aww..cute! i never seen that pic of nadech and mint before.. hehe.

new teaser looks a little better ^_^ cannot wait for Sunday!!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
YAYYY! Teaser 2!!! :D

Credit: CatMatdz2

Anyways, the teaser...seems so sad. Hahaha! Def. not the right word to describe it but yeah! I'm excited regardless. There seems to be a lot of crying scenes. lol :D
I Guess It Gonna Be A Heart Breaking Lakorn For MTeam :cry:
Have To Tell My Mother To Buy A Box Of Tissues When This Airs
I’ve Seen The End I Know This Is Gonna Be A Full-On Sweet Lakorn :dance3:
Hopefully This Lakorn Gets Good Reviews >_<

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I gotta have my mom buy two boxes of tissues also! No matter if it is happy or sad scene she always cries. Sensitive mommy. Unfortunately I cry with the characters if their acting is really good and the scene touched me but I do not cry on happy parts. Gurn pai pao? Can't wait to see Nuer mek 2! Mint is still pretty when crying! Chai pao?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahahhaah teaser 2 OMFG i love it so much i.swear u am watching this dduring ebhlush omg i cant wait.do u guys know how excited i am.rite now so happy umma burst into tears hahahahahaha my mteam hahahaha trrw is mario birthday to so dont forgot na ja...awwww nuer mej 2 ajahahaha my mteam omg......6 more fawking days...awwwww princhalida...i love the secondeaser

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't like the teaser. It creeps me out. And I didn't know that art pasut was in here?
I was gonna say something and I forgot now...