[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
U understood what I said? Sumimasen, wakarimasen deshita. Mteams lawyer? Lol. Chalida kirei desu ne!
Daizhoubu.

You didn't use past tense so I am assuming you will study Japanese for san nen nee. LOL.

Chalida wa Prin no kokoro ni sunde iru you. :heart:

aiyah! at one stage Nadech was sitting next to Chalida. When he first got there.
This is why hardcore Mark fans tend to despise mteam fans. So it may shock some people if I say I have come to admire Mark more than I admire Chalida.

grrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiieeeeeedddddd i found some more.
i guarantee spazz!
the things we do to get a glimpse of MTEAM!
but its all worth it.

all credits to TheBarryYa (youtube)
the moment starts at about 20.15ish.
Thanks, HIPPO.

5555 As much as I love MTEAM, I don't think I would sit through fancams of other celebrities to search for mteam moments. I can always rely on you or Jimieyoushi for this. For some reason, I don't mind reading/skimming but I'm always tempted to fast forward when it comes to videos and then usually I end up not watching anything in the end. Thanks ja. Love the dedication. Everyone can always complement each other.

I just logged onto the computer and oh my the more I see Yaya and Chalida's outfit, it is such a sore eye!!! LOL but their faces are gorgeous. Do they share the same stylist?
Good eye! It's kloset design. I have no other comments. LMAO.

Credit MBERSERK. He is still a Chalida fan and admirer as usual. LOL. Hippo had already posted this. From more thorough readings of various fan accounts, I don't think mteam left together but still gotta love how people spy the mteam moments/connection. ;D

"Mak was about to leave and then he seemed to call Chalida to leave with him HAHAHA (Was it like that?)"

lovestar

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU!!! I love you hippo!! I didn't even know they came together, and even when they're far apart, even if it is yaya or Kim or mark, they still remember her. Loved yaya's scream btw.
And nadech and chalida or so formal towards each other. They still 'wai' when they greet. It's really weird seeing it actually. Why why why did they leave together??! Mwahaha! I love it. Looks like theyre not afraid to be shown together in public anymore. Or maybe it's promoting nm2. But it's still so narak. I'm sad that the public didn't really care for mint. When she left, people didn't seem to even notice. If I were there then I would've had a big sign for mint saying, "CHALIDA! MAI BAI DAI MAI?" that's why I'm grateful that mark, yaya and kim were there to kinda announce that chalida was there.
Anyways THANK Y

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm so touched... idk why but just am and I don't even know what about. I really want Nalida in a comedic lakorn! Doesn't have to be a that type if lakorn but I would just love to see them on-screen! And also off topic but after yadech take a break from ech other on same lakorns, I want them to reunite with a romantic comedy. The one that will make you laugh 'till you can't breathe or wet your pants. Same as mteam. I would also like to see them in a romantic comedy like I just described. It surely would be a role new and different.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU!!! I love you hippo!! I didn't even know they came together, and even when they're far apart, even if it is yaya or Kim or mark, they still remember her. Loved yaya's scream btw.
And nadech and chalida or so formal towards each other. They still 'wai' when they greet. It's really weird seeing it actually. Why why why did they leave together??! Mwahaha! I love it. Looks like theyre not afraid to be shown together in public anymore. Or maybe it's promoting nm2. But it's still so narak. I'm sad that the public didn't really care for mint. When she left, people didn't seem to even notice. If I were there then I would've had a big sign for mint saying, "CHALIDA! MAI BAI DAI MAI?" that's why I'm grateful that mark, yaya and kim were there to kinda announce that chalida was there.
Anyways THANK Y

-delete-

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm not the fan of their outfit either...too busy hahaha..the small interaction w/each other is soo cute and I would love a Nadech/mint lakorn ^.^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nalida looks great together too. I always thought these two matched each other in terms of look same goes form Mak and Yaya :) but you know MTEAM and Yadechs looks complements each other :) thanks for the spoiler na mint !

MTEAM are too cute for words :) I can't stop rewinding and watching the clips lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nalida looks great together too. I always thought these two matched each other in terms of look same goes form Mak and Yaya :) but you know MTEAM and Yadechs looks complements each other :) thanks for the spoiler na mint !

MTEAM are too cute for words :) I can't stop rewinding and watching the clips lol
Of course, when it comes to personal favorites and real life relationships, it's MTeam and Yadech :) In terms of couples complementing each other through works and business, I also think Nadech and Chalida complement each other as much as Mark and Yaya :) I would love to see Nalida in a lakorn together one day, and would like to see Mark-Yaya again haha

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Of course, when it comes to personal favorites and real life relationships, it's MTeam and Yadech :) In terms of couples complementing each other through works and business, I also think Nadech and Chalida complement each other as much as Mark and Yaya :) I would love to see Nalida in a lakorn together one day, and would like to see Mark-Yaya again haha
I Totally Agree..The Couple Switching Thing Its Cool...I Was Super Excited How Nadech Was Suppose The Play With Mint In Rak Pathiharn But It Didnt Work Out..Thats Why I Read Nalida Fan Fics

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
credit to mint facebook

Who DID She Call??Mark?? That The Only Person I Can Think Of That MAkes Her Smile That Big

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think she is talking to MArk when they came together and are at same event. o_O

I can't picture Nadech in Pas role in Rak Pathiharn even though it was his role originally before Alex came along. Haha.

Better lakorn prepare for Nadech and Chalida in future.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she is talking to MArk when they came together and are at same event. o_O

I can't picture Nadech in Pas role in Rak Pathiharn even though it was his role originally before Alex came along. Haha.

Better lakorn prepare for Nadech and Chalida in future.
Same here. Wouldn't change Alex for anything. He played sucha perfect Pas ! Ahhhhhhhhjjj I miss Chalex. Love these two when they are together duay !

I wonder that this is for !?

Cr: boypakorn_family IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
smilez i like nalida but not so much yark.
Ahahah I like how you put their names together and formed Yark lol Yark na !!! Lol

Same here:)

In terms of look my mom and sisters think Nalida looks better together and Yark looks better together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol I'm so touched... idk why but just am and I don't even know what about. I really want Nalida in a comedic lakorn! Doesn't have to be a that type if lakorn but I would just love to see them on-screen! And also off topic but after yadech take a break from ech other on same lakorns, I want them to reunite with a romantic comedy. The one that will make you laugh 'till you can't breathe or wet your pants. Same as mteam. I would also like to see them in a romantic comedy like I just described. It surely would be a role new and different.
It's interesting that you mention this and when I contemplate about it, I think I can understand why you feel touched. Emotions can be rationalized and like what someone told me: even love has logic to it. ;D

I think as Chalida fans, many of us are accustomed to seeing her interacting with her costars in a warm and friendly way. In 2010, we saw Chalida enthusiastically advertising the calendars with Nat who seems to dote on her. She was still more open and bubbly at the time. I remember many people saying there was a glow to her aura. In 2011, she was with her uncle and pa (Great and Alex lol). They even goofed around afterwards. I think she was truly content and around people who she was familiar with.

But this year is quite different. Even though MTEAM came together and Mark even promoted his love lol we didn't see them interacting. Although the YMK girls took pictures together and greeted each other from afar - my personal opinion- those interactions were too brief and even superficial. James and Pop were sitting near Chalida but they seem so distant and even cold. When Nadech sat next to our girl, it seems there is finally a certain level of real interactions and connections going on. They may not be so familiar and close - but compared to the other two guys - Nadech is actually talking to her. 5555 We know Chalida. We are too used to seeing her being sociable. So when you saw those interactions, there is a probably a sense of relief and you just feel fuzzy and warm inside. 5555 It may also be because Nalida is such a rare and eye-candy image for everyone.

Chalida has grown up so much....

I also have to praise Jimieyoushie. 5555 Like mmgjp314 said. You are a psychic. Though I prefer to call it uncanny intuition. Not everyone has the same level of perception into the human heart. So I also doubt if Chalida and James will have another lakorn together after Ronnapi. But let's see. The last time I heard, KCR is only about 30% done.