[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since bringing up this Markim and Mteam thing i was just on Ton Ruk Rim Rua thead and people were like hating on mint cause she sucked and they don't like her and its her fault that Pathapee leh ruk was a fail and witch made mark failed one of his drama and what the heck is there problem, they act like mark and kim will become a real couple i dont think so since Kim is dating Jet. Gosh stop hating Markim people. I have nothing against Kim but please don't say anything about the Mteam cause we don't talk shit about markim.....

*excuse my word shit.*
the thing to blame isn't Mint but they should had blame GoodFeeling they the one that made PLR lakorn flop why can't they forget this issue cos its already over i haven't been to ton ruk rim rua thread eversince the MKteam and Mteam battle issues since i wanted to stay away i can't tolerate reading those comments

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
well we should play their game..."can't beat them, join them" Let report to MODERATOR of the MINT BASHING on that thread, it is againts rule isn;t it? or does it not apply to mint?? I don;t know how to "tattle tell" and I don't go tot he forum...
So how should we play with their game? Just join them? I know how to join in people's game, but I need to know how we should play their game.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So how should we play with their game? Just join them? I know how to join in people's game, but I need to know how we should play their game.
post something to show evidence that Mteam is always number 1 this is one way to beat them in this game I've tried this technique at other site and it help a little

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Since bringing up this Markim and Mteam thing i was just on Ton Ruk Rim Rua thead and people were like hating on mint cause she sucked and they don't like her and its her fault that Pathapee leh ruk was a fail and witch made mark failed one of his drama and what the heck is there problem, they act like mark and kim will become a real couple i dont think so since Kim is dating Jet. Gosh stop hating Markim people. I have nothing against Kim but please don't say anything about the Mteam cause we don't talk shit about markim.....

*excuse my word shit.*
LOL and people call mteam fans delusional. So much hypocrisy. MTEAM have so many haters and obstacles as it is even when not counting Markim. People only choose to find fault with MTEAM because we are the real threat, right? Markim isn't the real one.

Kim is taken by Jett yet fans are not insulted or discouraged from spazzing about Markim.

But when it comes to MTEAM. Godly. People make things so hard and complicated. They have to bring in this and that issue to ruin our mood. They have to use whatever means they think will dishearten us -- whether it be through ridicule or self-righteous judgment.

your words is correct like what Spicy they not allowing us to praise for Mteam they're not our boss who command us to do this or not to do this and that, that is why they are sneaking to check us this is you call upon somebody that has no manners or no respect stealing from others belonging they can't stop us from praising and worshiping Mteam
It's tyranny and a serious abuse of power. I see they have some friends here who would wish to shut us up too. LOL!!!!!

As I had basically promised early this year:

"I ain't giving anyone the satisfaction of thinking they can make mteam quiet and submissive."

LOL. Perhaps, now they know even if many may have forgotten those words. It has always been so clear to me how much they are afraid and jealous of mteam. So they have always used ridicule and slander as weapons against mteam. They are afraid of our voices and to a certain extent they have been successful. Some mteam fans are still too quiet. Perhaps a few have even lost their voices.

Why can't we admire and express our love for mteam, hmmmm?

"Ridicule is a weak weapon when pointed at a strong mind; but common people are cowards and dread an empty laugh." - Martin Farquhar Tupper

the thing to blame isn't Mint but they should had blame GoodFeeling they the one that made PLR lakorn flop why can't they forget this issue cos its already over i haven't been to ton ruk rim rua thread eversince the MKteam and Mteam battle issues since i wanted to stay away i can't tolerate reading those comments
So I hope we won't stoop to their level. I'd rather continue to focus on mteam than bash anyone.

well we should play their game..."can't beat them, join them" Let report to MODERATOR of the MINT BASHING on that thread, it is againts rule isn;t it? or does it not apply to mint?? I don;t know how to "tattle tell" and I don't go tot he forum...
LOL. I know what you mean. "Tattle tell." LOL!!!!!!

I usually just stick around here too. Going anywhere else doesn't benefit me. But even when I keep to myself around here it seems I have so many fans (or antis). LMAO.

Do I also need to show evidence that I have a fanclub dedicated to moi? LMAO!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

sup_tarsclub
ประกาศๆละคร"เหนือเมฆ2"ใกล้จะออนแอร์แล้วคร๊าบบบ

love this picture

she's Mark Angel

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oho. I prefer peace. Was just done lurking in the Ton Ruk Rim Rua thread. I don't blame them. Like I said, people have different opinions. If they think P'Chalida is not "nang'ek material & supporting character is better" then charng hua mun. lol I also like Mark & Kim but they probably are supposedly "koo kwan" because their acting is great. Anti-fans can hate or dislike all they want on our Chalida but they don't affect my opinion. I adore P'Mint very much. And about being over-protective and possessing P'Mark, we do not own him so we can not control whoever he likes anyways. Sometimes it seems that they are possesive of P'Mark though they don't admit it. In the entertainment world, fans sometimes think they can control their idol's life even when they haven't met them. I will not speak of this again. I like Markim. I believe they are very cute on-screen but some act as if they will date. P'Kim is with P'Jett and I'm sure P'Kim would not dump P'Jett for another man just like that. I adore all of them. Suan some of them saying P'Mint ruined PLR, it is more like the script. They're chemistry was good and everything but they script was plain horrible. No offense. I like the novel better. It was much wayyyy cuter and better. Din & Cha-Aim's relationship was just too cute in the novel. We should just plain ignore the anti-fans. If we don't care about them then why are we (or some of us) take their words in and feel a little offended? I admit, I sometimes feel a little offended by their critisims but I have never used my feelings to that sink in to what I would say (though most of times I ignore them). That's all I got to say. No matter what they say, that's their problem. I support her forever.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oho. I prefer peace. Was just done lurking in the Ton Ruk Rim Rua thread. I don't blame them. Like I said, people have different opinions. If they think P'Chalida is not "nang'ek material & supporting character is better" then charng hua mun. lol I also like Mark & Kim but they probably are supposedly "koo kwan" because their acting is great. Anti-fans can hate or dislike all they want on our Chalida but they don't affect my opinion. I adore P'Mint very much. And about being over-protective and possessing P'Mark, we do not own him so we can not control whoever he likes anyways. Sometimes it seems that they are possesive of P'Mark though they don't admit it. In the entertainment world, fans sometimes think they can control their idol's life even when they haven't met them. I will not speak of this again. I like Markim. I believe they are very cute on-screen but some act as if they will date. P'Kim is with P'Jett and I'm sure P'Kim would not dump P'Jett for another man just like that. I adore all of them. Suan some of them saying P'Mint ruined PLR, it is more like the script. They're chemistry was good and everything but they script was plain horrible. No offense. I like the novel better. It was much wayyyy cuter and better. Din & Cha-Aim's relationship was just too cute in the novel. We should just plain ignore the anti-fans. If we don't care about them then why are we (or some of us) take their words in and feel a little offended? I admit, I sometimes feel a little offended by their critisims but I have never used my feelings to that sink in to what I would say (though most of times I ignore them). That's all I got to say. No matter what they say, that's their problem. I support her forever.
I agree. Some fans are just so possessive of Mark. But don't worry, all of the true and legit evidence is in our hand. We don't need to care what people think, just like MTeam, they don't care about what others think, say, or misunderstand them as.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahh... I see haha alright haha
this method sometime works and sometime don't work but give try i already tried it and it seems to work at other sites i go they were against Rteam and RCTeam
i think u might know who I'm talking about Rteam has their own website but RC Rome/Chomp hasn't been created yet but now there are huge fans cheering for Chompoo
since her lakorn gets better script now they are more popualr

sorry guys I'm off topic but this is just sample of one method to win a game

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahahaha i love you to much alice, your just like..."yeah lets post hole bunch of mteam stuff to show that Mark truly belongs to Mint" love you.....Yes i do think Markim fan shouldn't say stuff like that....I love them Markim but not that much as much as Mteam. what comes first always the best right. Het Mintteix is mteam still the most favorite in thailand couple or is it Markim.......I mean look i love Yaya and Nadech..I think nadech and yaya will be paired with many other people but nothing can get over my fever of yadech no one cane replace them at all.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lov mark to much in the video he was to cute...Thats what i love about Mark he's always curious and wanting to exam this or that.... Y'all know kim and P'Nok Chat chai did a drama together hahahaha....

fun

Expired Sarnie
@Alice, it is not about winning or beating them. We have reached this much page because of content and a few spamming... okay a lot of spamming but our intent was not to increase the pages.

Like I said, do not go start a fanwar. It is not a fanwar when constructive criticism (although they need to learn how to make them at appropriate time) is given. I haven;t been in the Ton Ruk something something thread but I don;t know how Mint;s was dragged into there. I don't mind if they think Chalida is a poor actress. To be honest, she wasn't good at it. But to me and to many others she has proved she is worthy of an actress. Like I said, Chalida reminds me of Ann T where she has taken on a number of different roles. Chalida is the most versatile actress from her generation, if you don't agree, take a look at her lakorn list. Maybe not the best but definitely above average. So just don't randomly report those.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Alice, it is not about winning or beating them. We have reached this much page because of content and a few spamming... okay a lot of spamming but our intent was not to increase the pages.

Like I said, do not go start a fanwar. It is not a fanwar when constructive criticism (although they need to learn how to make them at appropriate time) is given. I haven;t been in the Ton Ruk something something thread but I don;t know how Mint;s was dragged into there. I don't mind if they think Chalida is a poor actress. To be honest, she wasn't good at it. But to me and to many others she has proved she is worthy of an actress. Like I said, Chalida reminds me of Ann T where she has taken on a number of different roles. Chalida is the most versatile actress from her generation, if you don't agree, take a look at her lakorn list. Maybe not the best but definitely above average. So just don't randomly report those.
I so agree with you on this! So it's not just me, who thinks Chalida is similar to p'Ann :)

Reactions: fun

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eh. At this point, I hardly care what MarKim fans says. We don't need to stoop down to their level. 'Nuff said. Haha That's my 2 cents there.

Anyways, I am so loving the pictures. Been around but just too lazy to comment. Hahaha! But thanks ladies for sharing all these fabulous, lovely, adorable, cute pictures of Mteam and NM2. :D