[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If a girl let a guy do that, do you really think that's just a sibling? hahah just asking because all the things Mark is doing, Chalida doesn't let other guys do that to her. She would be self-discipline, escaping herself from them, and would be stiff, even with his closest brother like Alex, but she feels relax and comfortable with Mark. So I don't think that's just a sibling, just saying haha
Yes so true....I mean look at this photo

Look at how tight mint is holding Mark. And look when it comes to James its so lose.

But i think Mint and James will be in lots of drama together due to Khun Chai rannapee and i think the management people of Ch3 will love the pairing for james and Mint to be more in dramas...So in my head for mints next drama after Khun Chai Rannapee she will be paired with James again..That is what i think but i do hope my M&M will be together again over and over like how anne and janie are always paired with Ken T.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hey mintwix guess what those spicy admin didn't banned me my account is still open they probably don't wanna loose me cos I'm the one that give them updates
now what i'm doing is blocking my yahoo email and never going to go spicy ever again
one good word from me 'mteam is special means alot to us fans' khao yoo kub rao talod pai ka :beer:
:beer:

We just have to wait for NMek 2 to air, and more people will jump into the ship again x)
Chalida looks so beautiful in the clip! Her smile just overshines everything ♥
Perhaps M&M will also attract some new fans as well ~~~ ^_~

My favorite one today.

You said sometimes too much patience means not enough love...but why do I feel every trial for mteamers is always a matter of testing our patience? Hahaha. Even for the pictures.

You wrap up a perfect formula for all these anti fans.

you let theire work will become more easily in the furture.

I don't know whether they will want to thank you and wish you have a good dream in night.
but I know, we mteam fans sincerely thank you, and really hope you can have a good rest:)
I know what you mean. 5555555

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes Mark leans towards her....Loved the video...Mark just walking through his fan i wish it was like that in U.S.A cause everyone will run after our celebrities and yeah and the guards will push us away unlike thailand celebrities they don't have guards cause thailand don't chase there celebrities gosh i wish it was like that in U.S.A so we can hug and see them calmly unlike chasing them when we aint got a chance to meet them..

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes Mark leans towards her....Loved the video...Mark just walking through his fan i wish it was like that in U.S.A cause everyone will run after our celebrities and yeah and the guards will push us away unlike thailand celebrities they don't have guards cause thailand don't chase there celebrities gosh i wish it was like that in U.S.A so we can hug and see them calmly unlike chasing them when we aint got a chance to meet them..
Yes, Thai fans are more understanding than other fans and would give some space for celebrities to walk through. But I'm sure there are more fans in some countries that are like this too. However, the fans I see in some countries would run and attack the stars, example like Korean and most Japanese, and Taiwanese fans too, not only American fans haha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Yes so true....I mean look at this photo

Look at how tight mint is holding Mark. And look when it comes to James its so lose.

But i think Mint and James will be in lots of drama together due to Khun Chai rannapee and i think the management people of Ch3 will love the pairing for james and Mint to be more in dramas...So in my head for mints next drama after Khun Chai Rannapee she will be paired with James again..That is what i think but i do hope my M&M will be together again over and over like how anne and janie are always paired with Ken T.
I don't think mint will pair with james again after RP

keep you hope, and wait...

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
You said sometimes too much patience means not enough love...but why do I feel every trial for mteamers is always a matter of testing our patience? Hahaha. Even for the pictures.
I need to add some premise. sth like: Prey in front of you. or some others 5555

When you said Mark would run away when someone tries to catch him but he would hope Chalida grab him. This picture tells it hahaha when Chalida lean towards his side, he moved in towards her haha
mark waited for Chalida lean towards his side, before, he has been wait for a long time.

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Ooooh la la la. :heart:

HAHAHA. Now I am really looking forward to that 'seduction' scene and even the scene where Praepailin is supposed to 'choke' Sangkla.

Me too! I can't wait to watch star stage. These pictures are killing me... Love them all!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

HAHAHA. Now I am really looking forward to that 'seduction' scene and even the scene where Praepailin is supposed to 'choke' Sangkla. :D

Me too hahah I'm looking forward for that scene too and also the heartbreaking scene, because that scene, Sangkla's expression looks like he's hurt for real when he saw Praepailin with P'Top, or what was the name he's playing as, again? hahha I forgot haha

And most importantly, looking at all these sweet and loving pictures from Mark & Mint, makes me want to watch Star Stage already!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
They are so comfortable with each other. It makes me crazy!!!!
I love it!!!
I'm looking forward to that seduction scene toooooo.
I wonder why she has her hand on his stomach?! Searching for something?!?! Hehehehe

Thanks for all the pics, lovin every bit of it.

lovestar

sarNie Adult

HAHAHA. Now I am really looking forward to that 'seduction' scene and even the scene where Praepailin is supposed to 'choke' Sangkla. :D

such a beautiful couple... marks stare!!
i was watching the bts of 4hhkk yesterday night and i know im being selfish, but i kinda don't want mint to grow up from then. with all the stress and rumours and media, she has turned into a graceful, mature woman. dont get me wrong but i love that about her, but she doesn't have that liveliness or bubbliness anymore. i feel like she's serious and always has something on her mind. she's still that girl 2 years ago, just has reduced that level of being the mint i loved. i seriously love her, but i want to see that optimistic girl again (she still is, but....)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
such a beautiful couple... marks stare!!
i was watching the bts of 4hhkk yesterday night and i know im being selfish, but i kinda don't want mint to grow up from then. with all the stress and rumours and media, she has turned into a graceful, mature woman. dont get me wrong but i love that about her, but she doesn't have that liveliness or bubbliness anymore. i feel like she's serious and always has something on her mind. she's still that girl 2 years ago, just has reduced that level of being the mint i loved. i seriously love her, but i want to see that optimistic girl again (she still is, but....)
I get what you mean hahah she was bright and cheerful when she was younger, then she turned into a grown up and mature woman. That's what you mean, right? Yes, the media changed her, it's kind of like Mark too. Before, as I remembered he was young, fresh, and carefree, but also gentle (which he still is from this content). I mean, they both are still the same as before. But I think it's not only because of the media, but it matters of time as well, as people get older, they would become more mature, have more responsibilities for themselves, and their mind would grow as well. When you are young, not just them, but everyone of us also, would all be carefree, optimistic, bright, bubbly, and doesn't care what others think, but once we are grown, we started to become more cautious, have more responsibilities, and our matters will be important to us.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I get what you mean hahah she was bright and cheerful when she was younger, then she turned into a grown up and mature woman. That's what you mean, right? Yes, the media changed her, it's kind of like Mark too. Before, as I remembered he was young, fresh, and carefree, but also gentle (which he still is from this content). I mean, they both are still the same as before. But I think it's not only because of the media, but it matters of time as well, as people get older, they would become more mature, have more responsibilities for themselves, and their mind would grow as well. When you are young, not just them, but everyone of us also, would all be carefree, optimistic, bright, bubbly, and doesn't care what others think, but once we are grown, we started to become more cautious, have more responsibilities, and our matters will be important to us.
i guess so... mark has changed, but not as mark as chalida. he still pulls jokes and has that chessy face of his
i think chalida has definitely changed with the way she speaks with mark, even if they were to avoid rumours, i wish that it was still the same

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I had since long ago said that Chalida has changed more than Mark. She is more reserved now. Less openly sassy. I think the transformation took place around Autumn-Winter last year. Personally, I do find it a little sad because I think her younger personality was more charming and attractive. That kind of bubbly personality is what most fans would like to see. It's suitable for fanservice and probably what made mteam so endearing during the plr days. Now, there is more depth in the girl but we don't see the spunk very much now.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, I understand what you guys are saying now and this time, I agree with both of you. I also think Chalida has changed more than Mark too. True, she has become more reserved now, and quiet also. I do also miss her bubbly and quirky personality, but at the same time, maybe it's just on the surface that we see. HOWEVER, yes, she has really changed. I have to say the media really changed these two. Last two years, they were still young, new, fresh, and so it makes them teased each other and pulling pranks on each other freely, until the stupid media be spreading rumors on them too much. So it's like both of them, especially Chalida has to be more careful and cautious. I also see that now Chalida kinda seem to have things in her mind, I also see Mark like that too. However, I also kind of not wanted Chalida to grow, but I also love the way she is now too, but missed her bubbly and spunky personality as well.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
exactly! the media influenced on how they acted towards each other a lot, and to avoid suspicion they had to act differently from the way they actually were. it saddens me that they had to become more closed and less open. thats a part of the reason why i loved them so much