[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
OMG i have not been here for a while and look at all these updates, and pictures, they look so adorable together and does anyone know when the star stage will air, 346 pages really impressive guys :clap:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
guys i cant anymore!!! i cant keep watching PCKK. i know i keep talking about it but i'm so jealous that its not p'mint on that screen!!!
and mark's character in there is so UAGHAUGVBA!!!! AAAHHH, i had to stop myself from tearing up because there's no other boy in the world like that!!
and i really wish that mteam will star in a lakorn similar to PCKK. its relaxing and refreshing, its also the sort of romance lakorn i like. i dont really like romantic actions like NM2. there love just doesnt develop like how i want it to be.
nonetheless, MARK PRIN SUPARAT HAS TO BECOME MY HUSBAND

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ! OMG! OMG!! :woot:

I'm Loving all the pictures ! :rockon: kyaaaaa... Those stares, whispers, etc... makes me :pervie: . We know what you two want to imply. HAHAHA.
Which makes me more excited to watch the video & of course NEUA MEK 2 :dance1:

Thank you sooo much for updating!! :heart: u guys! ^_^

(P.S. I'm gonna add these photos in my M&M album in my FB account. I hope u won't mind. LOL)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think there is drama with returning Mak/Miang's dog........;_;

I like the pictures from Star Stage but I actually could see some sadness in Mark's eyes....

• @mintwix ok, mint. do everything we want, we like:) Do not let others affect us good mood  :strong:
I just realized it's been so long since I have been so impulsive as last night. 5555555 Makes me think about what you said..."Sometimes patience means not enough love."... Though this impulse was probably motivated by something more universal. But yes. Is it not because we choose to ignore and make mteam or priority that we have usually kept to ourselves? I admit, I have been too selective and picky. But perhaps next time we should learn from these "other fans" or "lurkers" and cause a ruckus by making "reports" over these petty matters.

@ceceilia

I think i know what you are refering to....she said that the subject of markim is not warrant in this thread....she did not tell someone to leave...I think she said she tired of the fighting and battling and she loves mteam. I been scold by yaya fan for posting about mteam @ TD thread even though it was refer to Mint C. and she was in the drama....another issue happen in markim thread of a picture of mark w/mint on his b-day that was an issue...and taken down because it wasn't markim though it about mark
I almost forgot since I was so impulsive...I really like your explanation...You described the process...I agree with everything.

do you found, what this looks like:
1 distort logic into the wrong boot.
2 Constantly, repeated published want to show that they are right.
3 for any chance, any possible to do 1 and 2.
4they like to plus things what they did impose on others. like the rumors mint "tie up" mark , like "What she needs to do is elaborate that a little more to clear things out". "it looked like she stirring up trouble "......

Why do I feel all this so like those who spread rumors about mteam?
I have to explain, to prevent being misunderstood again.my mean just in this world, there are so many coincidences. yes,so many coincidenses, like mteam,have so many coincidenses,hahaha. and so coincidenses the time is mteam begin to return to stage together. This is maybe the "crisis", mint~~~~

I am no interest to involved in anyone. for star, for lakorn, just like. there just some friends we like the same team and strangers. we only talk about things, no one really care who.

someone who want to use old method to do sth, to achieve their goals.I just want to say you can't avail.
I saw your liked and thanks for agreeing with me.

I should've just kept it on there haha but yeah, I just want some people to understand what's "real" about MTeam that we already mentioned in the conversations but I guess, I thought of something so I decided to delete it.
I think there will be endless opportunities to discuss this topic further. Like I told you so many weeks(?) ago...We can take it slowly. 555555 But you have been so enthusiastic. It is a refreshing attitude....

guys i cant anymore!!! i cant keep watching PCKK. i know i keep talking about it but i'm so jealous that its not p'mint on that screen!!!
and mark's character in there is so UAGHAUGVBA!!!! AAAHHH, i had to stop myself from tearing up because there's no other boy in the world like that!!
and i really wish that mteam will star in a lakorn similar to PCKK. its relaxing and refreshing, its also the sort of romance lakorn i like. i dont really like romantic actions like NM2. there love just doesnt develop like how i want it to be.
nonetheless, MARK PRIN SUPARAT HAS TO BECOME MY HUSBAND

You need to comment more often, Val!!!!

About wanting mteam in another lakorn...I actually want real drama not comedy and of course not another action...

Your siggy and messages always becomes one of my favs....!

im sure to check it out. lol, @ fun. me and mint have never fought before! what can you say? everything the girl says is right :thumbsup:
OH MY FREAKIN--- MTEAM narak-ah. hua jai chun dee jai maak.

cr lakornlove

cr pearrrrrrrlllll

extremely old stuff, but looking back at it really makes me happy because these pictures started the history of my mteam obssession
"Often times, people deny what they really feel inside. But how can someone deny if actions can show what they try to hide."
this quote reminded me of mark
:kiss:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I just realized it's been so long since I have been so impulsive as last night. 5555555 Makes me think about what you said..."Sometimes patience means not enough love."... Though this impulse was probably motivated by something more universal. But yes. Is it not because we choose to ignore and make mteam or priority that we have usually kept to ourselves? I admit, I have been too selective and picky. But perhaps next time we should learn from these "other fans" or "lurkers" and cause a ruckus by making "reports" over these petty matters.
so I know you love me, love mteam, love every really mteam fans 555~~~ :kiss2:

impulsive for maintenance what we like , we love. no need patience, Life has enough things we have to patient, entertainment is not required patience.

-------------

hippo

sarNie Adult
To my fellow mteamers, I am sorry I have drifted off-topic and stirred away from MTEAM.

If anyone is interested, I may translate the fan account that I had mentioned in my previous comment. It is not much, but just for the record.
Kow ow! Kow ow! Yhark roo.....bork noi nahhhhh.....na ja tee ruk...hehehehhe

Agree MINT. I could see the sadness in his eyes too. He looks tired to.
There were moments though...lots of lovely moments. :)))
I felt like Chalida's smile comforted him....could just be my bias and craziness talkin....
Love how u spotted the redness, we all know what that means

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Lol i guess nadech isnt the only one who's ears turns red standing around wit their special someone ;) mark's ear also turns red >.<