[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha Mark's face tells "she's heavy, but I can still carry her :D " hahaha Btw, again, I love Chalida's smile :)

PS. Counting down couple more hours for tomorrow lol :D So excited hehe
his nong not heavy now,hahaha. he was just a little embarrassed because shy, when he in the face of chalda's broker. you know why~~~~555

anyway, there is always some special charm in mark when he with mint chalida together. she let him more men. more tough, comfortable with confidence ......So far, do not see that anyone can replace chalida let mark show like this way.....

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
his nong not heavy now,hahaha. he was just a little embarrassed because shy, when he in the face of chalda's broker. you know why~~~~555

anyway, there is always some special charm in mark when he with mint chalida together. she let him more men. more tough, comfortable with confidence ......So far, do not see that anyone can replace chalida let mark show like this way.....

That's why the old say, "Love is special and powerful.", "Love can make people do everything that they have not done before, or to anyone or anything."

^^you're right, besides his family and friends, no others can make him become or do such things like that haha no one can replace Chalida in his :heart:

Just like what Mint said, "Chalida is a special woman to Mark, she is more than just his co-stars, nang eaks, or even his Koo Kwan.

^These little details/notifications just doesn't seem to make most people get fazed by it and tend to ignore, but it's okay, real fans knows and applies the truth anyways, right... haha

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
That's why the old say, "Love is special and powerful.", "Love can make people do everything that they have not done before, or to anyone or anything."

^^you're right, no one can make him become or do such things like that haha no one can replace her in his heart :heart:
well said
oh i just looks at the title and we managed to reach another 42 pages which is nearly half way of 400
well done

YaMaMiKi

man, this forum is filled with such good commenters with such good vocabulary. look! commenters isnt even a word, theres ared underlining
anyways, this picture is so cute! and star stage is today!!!!! too bad my internet sucks
mint, what is your blog?
i thinks its called sunkissedara or sunkissesdara
correct me if i'm wrong and trust me theres heap to spazz about once you read that blog

fun

Expired Sarnie
lovestar, thanks for not calling us haters or antis lol I feel like never to argue with Mintwix. She makes you appear dumb, at least that is the case for me haha.

YaMaMiKi

Update On TV POOL Spicy Question And By Far MTeam Is Leading The Way
Its Just Show How Big MTeam Fanbase is Online
1st Mark-Mint=437Vts :dance3: :dance2:
2nd Om-Aum=199Vts
3rd Mark-Kim=169Vts
4th Nadech-Yaya=117Vts
5th Dome-Mai=88Vts
5th Margie-Boy=88Vts

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL Big news and serious too! Mark's dog, แงซาย (Ngae Tsai) is missing. Today, November 14, 2012 at 11:00AM; Thailand Time Zone

I wish I can help :( And Chalida helped reporting too :) aww... so caring hehe

awww... and why does it have to happen on the same day he has to go on Star Stage wa?! I swear, if he goes on the show, I'm pretty sure he will look moody.

Let's hope they can find his dog na

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Dal

about “double standards”, we are only mentioned in general terms. no special, not just said to you or someone.you think too much. no fanwar. maybe you don't know, although you say you are mteam fans,but all of really mteam fans are very tired. mteam fans not like yadech fans or other team fans...we are no effort to argue with anyone. We are only interested in mteam , in mteam's lakorn, so we just want see anything about them in this thread.

Prior to that, also have some fans in here to praised PCKK. however, I think their sense of proportion are very properly.didn't show any unfriendly, or can make misunderstand.

anyway, each person has different understanding.but for me, If I do not have that intention, I do not worry about being misunderstood. if I did not do something, I would not worry about other people are talking about something is to say I am. If I really like something, I will not lose interest just because someothers people say sth.

ok, let we stop. Nothing important.
To a certain extent, international mteam fanbase is quite stable. But we lack something that most other teams have and that is a strong sense of solidarity or a sense of being "one." I think there are both pros and cons to this but I'll just allude only to the pros.....

I may not have been everywhere, but from my experience, I think mteam fans are very independent and impersonal. If an mteam fan was insulted or attacked, we do not take it as an insult or attack on the whole fandom. This can be a postive factor because this is perhaps why many of us are often not involved in messy or emotional "fanwars."

If we make strong statements, it usually tends to concern issues regarding facts vs. rumors.

@mintwix
I'd like to apologize to you, because my words, let you need to do so much explanation. waste of your time. sorry. :flowers:
Let us return to the topic. just mteam and lakorn:)
Huhuhuhu.

He is so quick, just a few minutes immediately he "like" this pic after posting hahaha
I saw it~~~

character~~~~and in many ways, we can think many different conclusion.Someone's love warm, someone's love long,someone both:)
My love is long but cold and bitter. HOHOHO.

Okay, this picture may be a year ago already, but I've been curious about how did Mark receive this rose.

I remembered Mint, you said they both received the rose on the same day, right? And it was after they came back from Pai for their honeymoon mag right... I remembered the outfit and what she wears was from the event she had with Alex that day, when she got that rose. So I have always been curious, how did Mark received the rose on the same day as Chalida who received it from the event...
We can only speculate but mteam has shared too many coincidences already. Or should we call it fate?

damn MINT! all your essays leave nothing else for anyone to write! LOL.
as an Mteam i would award you full grades for your essay's....LOL. its all there!
you would most likely win in the court of law too...hahahhahah
I love reading them, its like you pull what i'm thinking out of my head, but your much faster than me.
Great minds think alike~~~Mayhaps one day I can retire, sit back, relax, and read future generations of mteamers build all the glorious walls of texts. HAHAHAHA.

I also wonder if we will see promo's for NM2 on ig from the family members. I'm sure when will get it from Chalida's mum, she is a very strong supporter in all of Chalida's work.
It is very interesting, but through time not that surprising, that Prin's mum and sister so openly and actively interact with Chalida when compared to his other nang eak's. something many seem to "not see", or just chose to ignore.
I never once believed that Chalida's mum didn't want her to work with Mark or that there was any thing negative or distant in their relationship from family or friends. Managers....that's a different story.
Yes. There are "people" who accuse mteamers of being blind, delusional, and blah blah blah. But it is really "them" who don't want to see and acknowledge certain facts about mteam's personal relationship with each other and with their families and friends.

Mint, i shall visit your blog very soon. =)
Don't LIE to me.

man, this forum is filled with such good commenters with such good vocabulary. look! commenters isnt even a word, theres ared underlining
anyways, this picture is so cute! and star stage is today!!!!! too bad my internet sucks
mint, what is your blog?
LOL. Red lines.

My blog was called "heaven for Chalida fans" before. ;d

WWW.SUNKISSEDARA.COM

See u there, baby!

lovestar, thanks for not calling us haters or antis lol I feel like never to argue with Mintwix. She makes you appear dumb, at least that is the case for me haha.
We have never argued because we usually agree on too many things. :3

LOL Big news and serious too! Mark's dog, แงซาย (Ngae Tsai) is missing. Today, November 14, 2012 at 11:00AM; Thailand Time Zone

I wish I can help :( And Chalida helped reporting too :) aww... so caring hehe

awww... and why does it have to happen on the same day he has to go on Star Stage wa?! I swear, if he goes on the show, I'm pretty sure he will look moody.

Let's hope they can find his dog na
When I saw the first IG with Miang/Mark's phone number, I just knew they would be harassed by many callers...And yes, now they are being harassed relentlessly. Miang is so stressed out she even uploaded rants on her IG because of course not all of the callers will be about Ngaesai, their dog.... Rabid fans are just taking advantage of the situation to call them....

Hopefully they find their dog soon....I want to see both M&M in pleasant moods for their first television show together since eons...and where they are finally reunited as pairs too...But I think we need a miracle...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
When I saw the first IG with Miang/Mark's phone number, I just knew they would be harassed by many callers...And yes, now they are being harassed relentlessly. Miang is so stressed out she even uploaded rants on her IG because of course not all of the callers will be about Ngaesai, their dog.... Rabid fans are just taking advantage of the situation to call them....

Hopefully they find their dog soon....I want to see both M&M in pleasant moods for their first television show together since eons...and where they are finally reunited as pairs too...But I think we need a miracle...
yeah, like seriously, the person is already stressed about their dog and some random people be harassed calling them like it's a game, they would of course, be angry. Those people got nothing to do, I guess.

I want to see them in a happy and cheering moods also...hopefully miracle will get in their way. I post up a report on my status too to help them out haha

We can only speculate but mteam has shared too many coincidences already. Or should we call it fate?
I guess we can call it fate, since they have so much coincidences already haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
Great minds think alike~~~Mayhaps one day I can retire, sit back, relax, and read future generations of mteamers build all the glorious walls of texts. HAHAHAHA.

Don't LIE to me.

Hahahahha......you!? Retire?! I don't think you would be able to resist. LOL. But who knows one day we may see wall of texts from the younger gen...hahahaha.
But no matter what I will always be waiting to read your wall of texts. Jup jup

LIE to you! I would neverrrrrrr. Ok maybe I did a quick check to see your updates but I haven't read or written you any essays yet, thus I have not officially visited your blog yet. Hehehe....I'll be there! Later better than never :)

Awwwww I hope they find the dog soon.
Cant believe people are harassing them! *SMH

hope That Nong Chalida will blorp jai P'Mark today.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wonder if thailand has go phone. if they do, they should have consider that instead or use email addresses. i was debating if i wanted to pay to make international call lol jk