[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
you comment on the wrong place? you should be praised mark with kim in other places.
mark really does some progress. but whether as a general audience, or from a professional point of view,he still too false in perfprmance to expression of feelings with other girls. I do not see what like mark with kim" they had great, great chemistry with one another. "??? don't feel "they worked off of each other well & naturally." they are just ordinary performance, regardless of the limbs or facial expressions are not natural. but is ok. better than they did 3nnt. Of course, everyone's standards are not the same:)
Excuse me? I did not comment in the wrong thread. I can see clearly that this is "Neua Mek 2" thread ka. Why can I not praise Mark with Kim here, especially as I went to my next point? I don't think there is anything awful or wrong about me expressing my opinion on Mark acting with Kim here to get to my next point. The point being, to be a good actor, you've got to have chemistry with your cast members & that includes the other main character. It is okay that he has chemistry with other actresses. It is how I see it. It shows he is improving. I want him to improve. Mark is doing better & better as each lakorn premieres.

I've been a member of this forum for almost 10 years, I have never had a problem with anyone over expressing my opinions & views on one's acting. I will not stop now. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Thank you very much, na ka.

Mark is an actor, inevitably he is going to act with many other actresses besides Chalida. I am a big MTEAM fan (together & individually) & it makes me very happy to see Mark improve in his acting (with other actresses too). It will make him that much better when he pairs up with Chalida. His experiences will help him perfect his art. It makes me excited that Mark got his spark on.

I've been waiting for over two whole years for MTEAM reunion! Go Mark & Chalida!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You also know what I found funny this morning? I don't know why, but P'Miang seems excited that PCKK is ending. Like, she seems ecstatic. Hahaha. I wonder if she even watched PCKK or just check the reception on Pantip only.

Miang: Khun Tum and Chaaim ended already!!!!
Mint: Wait to watch Sangkla and Praepailin after na ka. :)
Mark: Did you spazz?
Miang: @mark_prin Did I spazz? – I came to read in Pantip. @mint_chalida Waiting naaaaaa Praepailin. *kiss kiss*

I am curious if P'Miang will also promote mteam when NM2 airs. She didn't seem to promote Markim at all. Chalida is also the only female actress P'Miang seems to cheer.

So I really wonder why these tibits don't impress certain people. If Mark's mom and sister did not know that Chalida and Neua Mek 2 is special to Mark, I don't think they would be so openly biased. Mark himself was also so openly biased prior to this.

I think it is obvious some things have changed in the channel. Like how Chalida was supposed to be in Ton Ruk Rim Rua but they replaced her with Kim. Mark must be aware of the executive plans and decisions. He's only a young actor. We cannot expect him to do more and we cannot expect him to just resist the orders from the higher ups. Even if mteam would like to work together more it is not in their place to make the arrangements.
It is funny hahaha P'Miang seems to cheer for Chalida... can I say "Only"? haha

I remembered, she and Mark used to say, P'Miang's really protective and possessive for her brother. She would check out all contacts in Mark's phone to see random girls who be calling him and look out for him from whoever comes into his life. If she finds out the girl is not good for him, she would tell them to stop contacting her brother. So it's like you have to pass from her and the family first, if you are coming in Mark's personal life hahah

So I would have to say, it is not easy for random girls to come in Mark's life and through Mark's family, for P'Miang hahah But Chalida is one of the least, that P'Miang and his family seems to cheer, like/love, and adore.

I also wonder if P'Miang will promote NM2 once it comes out hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hello, dear Minty!!! I am ready to spazz with you!
I feel it has been sooo long. :) Somehow, I don't think 4hjhkk counted but Sao Chai Hi Tech was another story. Really, I ranted more than spazz for 4hjhkk. LOL.

hahaha! I'm REALLY WAITING for someone to post a reply Like this! :rockon:  Coz I'm sooo fed up w/ all those 'Obvious-Mint Chalida/ MTeam- Haters' posts in Spicy Forum. Thank you sooo Much Minttwix ^______^  You're like MTEAM's lawyer.. LOL!
Hahaha. Mteam's lawyer. I like that. Thank you. :)

Although scholars debate about the Chinese character in "crisis", I still like this saying:

"When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity."
John F. Kennedy 

Jimieyoushi, maybe you can clarify for me. 5555555 

Although we hate the rumors, these rumors can also create opportunities to enlighten the truth.

wow! I gotta say, you are EXCELLENT!!!! Muah* :kiss: 
:kiss:

I hate your essay because its too perfect heheheheh !  Ahhhhh girl you got me spazzing ! P'Mak's family is too loving. I love how they are supporting nm2 ! And it's too obvious how excited Mak is ! He has countless pictures on his iG from the set of Nm2 including pictures of his Praepailin heheheheh ahhhh ! Goshhhh i am soooo freakin excited for Nm2. I started watching PLR last night, and gahhh I squealed each time Din stares at Cha-Aim ! 

I can careless about who his real kookwan is to the media hahha because I know who his kookwan tae tae is ;p and he does too LOL yhea I'm stubborn kekekek 
MTEAMERS come across too much bullshit to the point where it doesn't phase me ! PEACE eheheh 

MTEAM Susu !
Hate is a strong word. Thank you very much. 5555

I still look forward to your new MVs na Smilez. I am actually getting a new laptop tomorrow. Get yours soon if you hadn't yet! 

I can feel that many mteam
fans dearly miss your MVs...;)

well said every1....lol....markim fan doesn't look @ these stuff and avoid it....look @ the who mark kookwan page...LMAO....

poster - I chose MARKim

another poster - THAT's the right Choice

LMAO - when I saw that I was like hahaha....when ppl don't want to see something they won't....they call mteam delusional but we all know who the one who delusional...

My source is mintwix and she always has evidence in everything she post,,,
LOL. When I read those comments you mentioned I just literally shook my head and totally exit for good. 5555 I just cannot allow myself to get tangled in that level of silliness.

aha that is just so insulting and mean from Mark why did he say this not pleasant :smack:
Still just a rumor naaa....

someone saying: "the rumor, said one thousand times, will become true."  so , their perseverance to make runmors about mteam. they want everythings as they want to happen, if against their will, they hope to use rumor to cheat.....
I heard this saying before, but I believe repetitions like these create false truths. So the trick is again discerning between real and illusion...Apparently, antifans always choose "solace in rumors and deception."

Real truths are gems.

"Truth is a gem that is found at a great depth; whilst on the surface of this world, all things are weighed by the false scale of custom. "
-Lord Byron

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
-Winston Churchill

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
-Arthur Schopenhauer 

for international fans, the biggest problem is the language. If you do not translate this, mint, we'll never know mark so cute, so care NM2.  artifans just translation every news which unrelated mteam. So, more misunderstanding caused by.

thank you so much!  

mark really straightforward, lovely.
Perhaps there will be more to be revealed when the time calls for it.

mark's sister so many protective and possessive for her bor, hahaha. but  I love the girl so much.
This is my third time posting Miang's IG here. Haha. I just think it sends a niceeee message.

I do appreciate how she adores Chalida.

Excuse me? I did not comment in the wrong thread. I can see clearly that this is "Neua Mek 2" thread ka. Why can I not praise Mark with Kim here, especially as I went to my next point?
I think we just all have different expectations and people do not realize when double standards occur. We all have such different perspectives at different times and in different places so our experiences will influence our actions and reactions in myriad ways. No one can monitor the fairness and unfairness of everything that takes place in the world let alone AF after all.

I remember when Vee had posted Mark's birthday picture in the pckk thread, she had to remove it just because Chalida was also in the picture. I didn't think anything was wrong with posting only a couple of mteam's picture there because it was for Mark's birthday after all. But Vee was still considerate and respected the wishes of the people there. It wasn't a big deal and I am sure Jimieyoushi also do not intend to make a big deal out of this. :)

Although this is only conceptually related, I had also remembered that Fun had once complained on her AF status that a popular subber had blocked(?) her on YouTube because she had (constructively) criticized Yadech. Fun was told perhaps she should not complain about this subber publicly.

Yet, I also remember a troll that had snooped around mteam forum had also complained on her AF status that the mteam administrators had banned her. Although this was done publicly no one reprimanded this troll the way Fun's complaint was disapproved.

Of course, I am just generally musing. I do not intend to revive the past but only to illuminate similar situations yet different experiences. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint: Itchaaa maak na !
Aweee ! I miss making mv for Mteamers too(;
You guys are my motivation !!! Def won't disappoint you all when I make my comeback <3
My ideas are overflowing lmao needa jot them down heheheheh

These two seem to always be on IG right at the same time kekeke

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just had to post this pic
credits to its owner
this is not the place to brag about my semi awesome weekend. although i didnt get to go to big bang concert, i was able to attend a different concert. i just got back from los angeles 2 hour ago. it is now 130am atm. sbs concert was so unorganized but overall im super contenders. i got to see jong hyun from cnblue just 4 ft are away from me. although it was brief and a horrible fanmeet. got to see beast just about 6 ft away from where i was standing. and best of all, although 2ne1 refuse to do a fanmeet, i got to see them perform. i got to say they were the best and they should have closed the concert instead of snsd. and once i logged onto here, i came to this thread immediate to see how many pages had jump while i was out enjoying myself lol and came acrss this photo. omgee!!! this completes my awesome weekend. tmrw, im sleeping in and will be bragging and boasting my weekend.

oh on the topic about my complaint lol i dont think i was complaining at all. i only deleted my af status bc ceci whom i respect took it as a complaint. okay i lie, it was a complaint but no bashing was involved. i only stated that i was banned and the reason so. i am in no way going to create a whole new yt account just to send a message. i was never a bad troll on any of her videos unless i was too into the lakorn »oh my gee kawee is such a dick” "leela is such a bitch, oh that whore needs to get a reality check" "ken acting isnt good here" " i didnt like grgr but i hope yadech new lakorn would be much better". the last comment i made was this one. why did i know, well prior to that i hadnt comment on any vdo. yadech clip was the first comment after months of not watching any of her videos. and i was banned after that very last comment the very next day. i let it go after my last complaint on af lol i rather not comment if someone takes offense over that comment i made. i tend to steer away frm yadech and just enjoy them at the sideline. im not a really big fan of them individually but i still like to watch their lakorns if it interest me. so i log off my yt acct if i ever want to rewatch any of ka, ateam, 4hjhkk, or rteam lakorns.

as for mark, he isnt the greatest actor but he has potential. and theres something untangible about him that attracts me. in no way is it his looks bc from miles away, i dont see him any where near hottie/sexy.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha. Mteam's lawyer. I like that. Thank you. :)

Although scholars debate about the Chinese character in "crisis", I still like this saying:

"When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity."
John F. Kennedy

Jimieyoushi, maybe you can clarify for me. 5555555

Although we hate the rumors, these rumors can also create opportunities to enlighten the truth.
yes, in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity.

It may be said is, early prevention, early to worry. Identify problems in what , and then maybe can find the opportunity. but you know, early to worry, is aware of sth is real.I think it is moresuitable for antifans. they manufacture rumor, because the early worry what would happen to mteam, they worry mteam are really. so they want to use the rumor find the destruction of the opportunity.
but in fact, they are aware of the risk about mteam, because they clearly sth really exists.
they created "dangerous" for mteam, give us more "opportunity" to confirmation mteam are really. If nothing between mteam, why they do so much to make rumor,right?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
-Arthur Schopenhauer
I like this one. thank you share:)

Perhaps there will be more to be revealed when the time calls for it.
waiting for you , anytime:) read your share,integrity, rigorous logic and discourse,is really a kind of enjoyment.

I think we just all have different expectations and people do not realize when double standards occur. We all have such different perspectives at different times and in different places so our experiences will influence our actions and reactions in myriad ways. No one can monitor the fairness and unfairness of everything that takes place in the world let alone AF after all.

I remember when Vee had posted Mark's birthday picture in the pckk thread, she had to remove it just because Chalida was also in the picture. I didn't think anything was wrong with posting only a couple of mteam's picture there because it was for Mark's birthday after all. But Vee was still considerate and respected the wishes of the people there. It wasn't a big deal and I am sure Jimieyoushi also do not intend to make a big deal out of this. :)

Although this is only conceptually related, I had also remembered that Fun had once complained on her AF status that a popular subber had blocked(?) her on YouTube because she had (constructively) criticized Yadech. Fun was told perhaps she should not complain about this subber publicly.

Yet, I also remember a troll that had snooped around mteam forum had also complained on her AF status that the mteam administrators had banned her. Although this was done publicly no one reprimanded this troll the way Fun's complaint was disapproved.

Of course, I am just generally musing. I do not intend to revive the past but only to illuminate similar situations yet different experiences. :)
You always understand me. :kiss: I hate the double standard.
low key, tolerance, polite, does not mean that we can't protect what we like.

Patience is a good virtue,but sometime,I think, it is mean not enough to love.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@mint: Itchaaa maak na !
Aweee ! I miss making mv for Mteamers too(;
You guys are my motivation !!! Def won't disappoint you all when I make my comeback <3
My ideas are overflowing lmao needa jot them down heheheheh

These two seem to always be on IG right at the same time kekeke

if they are not together do this, I will say this: decreed by fate. 5555

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Let me be clear on some things here, I am not a double standard type of person. I never have been & never will be. I hope you girls are generally speaking or are talking about some one else & not me. I am quite an old person that respects others opinions. I know my forum rules & etiquette. I've always been fair & understanding to other members & fans. I'm always up for a good debate. I just don't allow time for it. There's more important things in this world than fan wars.

Minty, it does hit me right in the heart when you don't want to bring up the past, but you just did. I've always considered you my friend so I don't get why any comment would be mentioned to me when you know I am not that kind of person or fan. Please help me understand better. It seem as though I am being dragged into someone else's battles, I just won't tolerate it. I've always had good discussions with you & I don't mind having a few more.

I don't quite get the logic that people won't "allow" or accept, that other actresses be spoken about in a thread when it is all positive. I said not one bad thing about any actor. I felt, me mentioning what I did was completely harmless. I don't feel like I was off topic either. If it is in a negative or a bashing way, then I would fully understand my being "reprimanded." I don't like being called out for something I am not guilty of.

I've made myself feel unwelcome now, so I won't be coming around this thread to comment. My excitement just deflated. I've been around since he "Stars to Dramaz " (over 10 years) days & peoples hostility towards other members is unacceptable. There is so, so, so much animosity towards people on all the forums. There is a division that is amongst fans for the silliest reasons. I just don't understand. I've been burned too much this year by people I thought I could trust or rely on. I sure made a big mistake coming back to the forum world. The feelings of why I was absent for nearly a year has come flooding back to me today.

It's just not fun anymore. I'll be enjoying"NM2" in the comfort of my home. You guys all enjoy "NM2" now.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Update On TV POOL Spicy Question And By Far MTeam Is Leading The Way
Its Just Show How Big MTeam Fanbase is Online
1st Mark-Mint=429Vts :dance3: :dance2:
2nd Om-Aum=195Vts
3rd Mark-Kim=168Vts
4th Nadech-Yaya=114Vts
5th Dome-Mai=87Vts
6th Margie-Boy=85Vts

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
MTeam is so popular :3 hehehe can't blame the shipping, i mean they're great at promoting the mteam let it be publicly on instagrams or secretly. lol the amazing thing about them is that they old had one lakorn together yet the shipping is amazing.

and the fact that their lakorn they did together was probably the least popular one as well, yet as a pairing the have risen high and beyond is great. they both have great potential to keep growing as actors and both have strong fanbases together and separately as well. let's hope that mteam has more amazing scripts/works for the future together and individually. :)

Neua Mek 2...hurry up please:3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
MTeam is so popular :3 hehehe can't blame the shipping, i mean they're great at promoting the mteam let it be publicly on instagrams or secretly. lol the amazing thing about them is that they old had one lakorn together yet the shipping is amazing.

and the fact that their lakorn they did together was probably the least popular one as well, yet as a pairing the have risen high and beyond is great. they both have great potential to keep growing as actors and both have strong fanbases together and separately as well. let's hope that mteam has more amazing scripts/works for the future together and individually. :)

yup, apart from their characters and Pathapee Leh Ruk, majority of people liked the real Mark-Mint more because of their off-screen chemistry. That lakorn really lacked good story lines because of the producer and the writer of this lakorn.

They sure do have so much strong fanbase/s, although it's not so big like some others. And this impresses me the most...they don't need a big fanbase nor need to be so popular like most stars, as long as they have a strong and loyal fans, they can still be powerful, right.. hahah

Can't wait for NM2 also hehe^^ However, while waiting for the lakorn, you can watch NM casts going on Star Stage, on Wednesday which will be tomorrow in Thailand time zone na :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

...If This Comes True MTeam Shippers Automatically Think "Dream Come True, Somebody Pinch Me"
All I'm Hoping IS That Mint Accepts Role That Have Been Given To Her, Though I Understand If She Declines Due To Uni

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Dal

I will be frank with you. If you did not say that you consider me your friend, I would have ignored your comments.

I don't believe any personal drama has a place in this thread. I believe that I have been very neutral in the tone and content of my previous message. But since you seem to desire a more personal conversation in this public thread, I will give it to you even if it is steering off-topic and may even annoy (or heck even amuse and entertain) some of our fellow members here.

Let me be clear on some things here, I am not a double standard type of person. I never have been & never will be. I hope you girls are generally speaking or are talking about some one else & not me.

You do not even need to &ldquo;hope&rdquo;. If I wanted to criticize you and point out the error in your logic, reasoning, or even personality, I will not make such general statements. I will not even hesitate to call you a hypocrite. I will even relish it.

You also said we are friends, but you must also accept the fact that we are actually not very close. Because if we were familiar with each other&rsquo;s nature and personality and have had many conversations, superficial or real, you would know better than to take my comments so personally or interpret it as some kind of attack on your character.

If we are so familiar, you would also know that I am not the type of person who will sugar-coat my words. If I am harsh with others, I am even harsher with those I consider my true friends.

I am quite an old person that respects others opinions. I know my forum rules & etiquette. I've always been fair & understanding to other members & fans. I'm always up for a good debate. I just don't allow time for it. There's more important things in this world than fan wars.
Fan wars? Tell me where are the fanwars? Tell me where are the debates? I am so curious about this. You think you&rsquo;re the only one who has more important things to do?

And if by chance you find certain situations worthy of being called &ldquo;fanwars,&rdquo; I am so curious if this is somehow a new phenomenon? Mayhaps it&rsquo;s just a matter of perspectives?

&hellip;..I also wonder where in the texts here has anyone accused you of being disrespectful and unfair....?

Minty, it does hit me right in the heart when you don't want to bring up the past, but you just did. I've always considered you my friend so I don't get why any comment would be mentioned to me when you know I am not that kind of person or fan. Please help me understand better. It seem as though I am being dragged into someone else's battles, I just won't tolerate it. I've always had good discussions with you & I don't mind having a few more.

Why does the past hit you in the heart? Perhaps you can explain this to me. You think I brought up the past to hurt you? I&rsquo;m so curious. I&rsquo;m so curious in which part of my comments were meant to single you out personally? I don&rsquo;t believe I&rsquo;ve dug up YOUR personal past to warrant such statements from you.

I also don&rsquo;t understand where you&rsquo;re getting this &ldquo;battle&rdquo; mentality from. At this point, I think we can say we are speaking completely different languages.

In all seriousness (that is no sarcasm intended), please be more specific when you say: &ldquo;Please help me understand better.&rdquo;

Because I believe I have been clear with my previous comment last night. There is no hidden message or secret intent. If something was not clear in my previous message, do you mind quoting them so I can elaborate on it? Because something so vague as this whole &ldquo;situation&rdquo; is something I cannot clarify for you. It seems you came into this thread with certain preconceived expectations or assumptions so this is why you seem to be so quickly disappointed.

As I said, no sarcasm intended and in all seriousness, perhaps you can be more specific when you say: &ldquo;Please help me understand better.&rdquo;

I don't quite get the logic that people won't "allow" or accept, that other actresses be spoken about in a thread when it is all positive. I said not one bad thing about any actor. I felt, me mentioning what I did was completely harmless. I don't feel like I was off topic either. If it is in a negative or a bashing way, then I would fully understand my being "reprimanded." I don't like being called out for something I am not guilty of.
In all honesty, I &ldquo;get the logic&rdquo; and yet I don&rsquo;t. But that is really not the issue I care about. That is, I do not care if it makes sense to you, Jimieyoushi, myself, or anyone else. Quite frankly, I don&rsquo;t give a damn. Personally, I did not take your comments as any offense at all and I agree it is harmless. But it is not in my place to judge what is appropriate for someone else&rsquo;s perspectives. What I take as priority is that AsianFuse is a community. There are many members here from all parts of the world and we all have different preferences and expectations as I had said last night. Our actions and reactions will be influenced by our different experiences so we all have our own reasons whether it makes sense to anyone or not. I do not believe there is a &ldquo;right&rdquo; or &ldquo;wrong&rdquo; in these kinds of situations, so I do not blame Jimieyoushi for being so direct with you just as I do not blame you for responding defensively. I only brought up some examples last night to illuminate: &ldquo;similar situations yet different experiences.&rdquo;

But you want me to be even more direct and specific?

Quite frankly, I am saying it is your reaction that will also determine whether drama will ensue or not. When someone had posted mteam&rsquo;s picture in pckk thread, she did not complain about being &ldquo;reprimanded&rdquo;. It was just that. No big deal. End of story. I just happen to have good memory that is all. So I mentioned it. Astrologically speaking, the stars dictate that I have photographic memory because I was born in May. For serious.

And where in the previous comments did anyone say you deserved to be reprimanded????

I've made myself feel unwelcome now, so I won't be coming around this thread to comment. My excitement just deflated. I've been around since he "Stars to Dramaz " (over 10 years) days & peoples hostility towards other members is unacceptable. There is so, so, so much animosity towards people on all the forums. There is a division that is amongst fans for the silliest reasons. I just don't understand. I've been burned too much this year by people I thought I could trust or rely on. I sure made a big mistake coming back to the forum world. The feelings of why I was absent for nearly a year has come flooding back to me today.

It's just not fun anymore. I'll be enjoying"NM2" in the comfort of my home. You guys all enjoy "NM2" now.

I&rsquo;m so curious where is the division? What are those &ldquo;silly&rdquo; reasons????? I am so curious where is all the &ldquo;hostility&rdquo;??????? &ldquo;Animosityyyyy&rdquo;?????? It seems you know something I don&rsquo;t?????? I am only around AsianFuse in the NM2 thread for the most part so I do not know the specificssss.

I admit that some vague messages have been relayed to me in the far, far, farrrrrrr pasttttttt, but in the PRESENTTTTTTT, I really do not know ANYTHINGGGGGGGGG. So I am quite lost, to be frankkkkkkkkkk. If you took Jimieyoushi&rsquo;s questioning ALONE as hostility then..... then......well I guess it can&rsquo;t be helped....... We&rsquo;re all entitled to our opinions after all......

Whatever the case, I do hope you choose to spend your time and energy on things and people who make you happy and who deserve it. I&rsquo;m sorry you seemed to have been hurt by so many people...(?)...I don&rsquo;t think I was one of them (????) &hellip;.. But I sincerely give you my good blessings......You shouldn&rsquo;t stay around here if the atmosphere seems so unpleasant to you..... Personalities clash.... but in this case I don&rsquo;t believe there is a right or wrong.... I know you&rsquo;re a sweetheart to many people.... Quite frankly, I am not.... So perhaps this is why we are typing in different languages..........

I hate to admit this... But I am somewhat confused by this whole conversation.....