[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
5 อันดับ คู่พระนางเคมีคลิ๊กโดนใจคุณ
This is amazing ! NM2 haven't even aired yet and they're leading the poll ! Wowssss ! And with the lack of promotion too...this is beautiful :)
It's almost legendary. More reason to ask why all the mistreatment towards M&M fans..... Then again, MTEAM have always been highly popular on FB, IG, etc.

A more up to date result of the polls. But MTEAM is still #1.

This is the best treat ever after a couple of hours studying for my midterms blehhhh !
I cheesed so hard I literally forgot what I just studied Haahahha ! Gahh Mteam is too sweet making me absent minded ! Habaha

Thanks for sharing mint ! I freakin adore p'Num <3

P'Nums question is so straightforward lol
Mak surprised me with his answer tho !?
Whaaaaat !? Accident through acting !? I'm reading it right am I !? Or am I just too sleepy !? He actually answered p'nums question ��������������������������������
so that means he does like her hahaahahah

Reminded me on how he said he made himself blush on set during Pope and Mints love scene in TD when he was asked about the rumor of him being jealous. His backup story was just too damn funny haahah Speakin about that......hahaah love how it was a rumor and when it came to ratree samorsorn...we got to see his raw reactions to pope and mints love scene and his clenching hands when pope mentioned about the kiss kekekek I'm tired. My tiredness is talking lol

99 ladies <3
We have all the real flavors with M&M. Mark's jealous moments are just toooooo cute and toooooo priceless.

really? Tacit understanding, or coincidence. hahaha, just too much....... :kiss3:
YUP. :beer:

You must remember,mint, before, I would like to assure you that the director must know. all directors can tell the slight difference in performance and true. It is their job and expertise. B)
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

you see, maybe mteam just toooooooooo sweet. 1 picture about mteam more than 10 or more pics others. So, maybe they are just so considerate, if they released too much, if they promote. they will worry we'll be screaming to the hoarse voice, too excited happen some accident.hahaaaa

this is a choice, 1 a lot of pic, promote, but.....you know I mean, or 2 rare ,but more......

I chose the 2.

always Sweet and painful mteam fans......
They're a rarity. A gem to be treasured. :heart:

someone has waved the white flag in the markim and mteam thread lol im not bothered by markim shipper but some of the things said by a very small group of markim shipper dragging chalida down to so call prove their viewpoint. but sadly it backfires lol

i love how mark is self promoting lol love the fan service.
In my shory life I have learned that in any kind of disputes, ant sized or elephant sized, the ones with the biggest mouth are the ones who makes it a habit to deceive themselves of imaginary and early victory. They think that by speaking profusely and vociferously they can convince themselves and others that they are right. Even till the ultimate ending when all the logic and evidence speaks to the contrary they will never admit defeat. But of course, their silence is telling enough.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol im not amaze or shock by the poll result haha. mteam is mysterious, trolls, and bittersweet.

im shocked om and aump made it second. i see nadda.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol im not amaze or shock by the poll result haha. mteam is mysterious, trolls, and bittersweet.

im shocked om and aump made it second. i see nadda.
About Om and Aum, I guess they got second because they have tons of fans helping them pulling up the charts.

Reactions: fun

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
It's almost legendary. More reason to ask why all the mistreatment towards M&M fans..... Then again, MTEAM have always been highly popular on FB, IG, etc.

A more up to date result of the polls. But MTEAM is still #1.

can't believe! Or, we can say that in the world, Sober people always much more than blindman ?

In my shory life I have learned that in any kind of disputes, ant sized or elephant sized, the ones with the biggest mouth are the ones who makes it a habit to deceive themselves of imaginary and early victory. They think that by speaking profusely and vociferously they can convince themselves and others that they are right. Even till the ultimate ending when all the logic and evidence speaks to the contrary they will never admit defeat. But of course, their silence is telling enough.
ture! ture!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
someone has waved the white flag in the markim and mteam thread lol im not bothered by markim shipper but some of the things said by a very small group of markim shipper dragging chalida down to so call prove their viewpoint. but sadly it backfires lol

i love how mark is self promoting lol love the fan service.
i totally can feel u. LOL! Everytime I read harsh comments bout chalida while they are praising markkim, I'm totally pissed. I love kim but some of her fans are really going overboard.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm Back With A Chromatic MTeam Fever.....Every Time I Cough My Mouth Scream Mteam
HappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappyMTeamHappy...I'm Surprised That They Lead They Poll And NM2 hasnt Even Started Airing Also Surprised How They Managed To Take Over Other Pranans...But I Wish The Best For All The Pranangs Competing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. These two are quite popular together eh? 336 pages...and it hasn't even aired yet. ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Fun, I think you must be the only one who's not surprised then. Because even I am slightly amazed even though I have always been aware of the level of stability in m&m fanbase.

This suddenly reminds me of a bittersweet memory in January 2011. I think very few remember even if you were around mteam forum during that time. F3 magazine on FB had encouraged fans to cheer for pranangs they wanted on the cover for the Valentine's issue. M&M fans had the biggest voice... But in the end they chose Ken-Chompoo even though no one even cheered for them on FB. Hah. We were tricked and cheated.... Too many times...I mean, why tell us to cheer so enthudiastically then? What they gave us was a one page article that we shared with Yadech. Lolllllll.

Like now, mteam is still continuing to lead by increasingly greater margins...

So sometimes I wonder how important these votes and voices are meant to be. It doesn't seem to have much impact because Mteam has always been popular on YouTube, Facebook, etc. and they were even bigger than Yadech at siamzone back then. But yet we continue to still be soooo neglected. Something just doesn't makes sense here. LOL...Pantip is probably mteam's weakest territory...

Something is just sooo wrong here. LOL.... A fandom cannot grow to its full potential if we are not fed properly...We have been the most hungry and deprived yet we receive the most scant proportions. Lmao...What in the hell...

can't believe! Or, we can say that in the world, Sober people always much more than blindman ?
But sober people are often times too quiet.

Wow. These two are quite popular together eh? 336 pages...and it hasn't even aired yet. ^_^
I think what's amazing is that most of the posts can be categorized as essays. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i dont find it shocking because polls like these mteam seem to alaways dominate when they are pit against other couples.

om and aump must have individual fans voting for them haha even if they dont like the pair as one.

mark must be popular because he was listed twice in the top 5 lol

where can i see the full list. i wonder if kan and cheer are even nominated. i also love their bts "romance" lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Actually mteam would not dominate these polls if it were at pantip. Netizens there are quite harsh towards m&m. They would drag behind so I was actually surprised when Chalida led the polls by huge margins back in May. Right now, mteam is behind markim at Pantip but I'm not surprised b/c pckk is currently airing. It's just like the polls during td and rp. But 3nnt was nothing. It was a very very close tie when 3nnt was airing. Of course, in the long run it is mteam. But I'm curious how far m&m can go without official promotions... Lol. I could get really technical about this but I'll stop.

Mteam just tends to dominate anywhere but pantip.

I didn't look at all the couples but Bargie is no.6. Lol. Scroll down to nov. 6 and you should recognize even if is all Thai.

http://www.facebook.com/tvpool.spicy.starnew

About Mark being popular I think pckk is currently boosting it. Just the other day he led the poll for the 4+1 pra aeks by huge margins and someone even joked it's a historical record because it's the first time he beat Nadech at pantip. 5555

YaMaMiKi

Fun, I think you must be the only one who's not surprised then. Because even I am slightly amazed even though I have always been aware of the level of stability in m&m fanbase.

This suddenly reminds me of a bittersweet memory in January 2011. I think very few remember even if you were around mteam forum during that time. F3 magazine on FB had encouraged fans to cheer for pranangs they wanted on the cover for the Valentine's issue. M&M fans had the biggest voice... But in the end they chose Ken-Chompoo even though no one even cheered for them on FB. Hah. We were tricked and cheated.... Too many times...I mean, why tell us to cheer so enthudiastically then? What they gave us was a one page article that we shared with Yadech. Lolllllll.

Like now, mteam is still continuing to lead by increasingly greater margins...

So sometimes I wonder how important these votes and voices are meant to be. It doesn't seem to have much impact because Mteam has always been popular on YouTube, Facebook, etc. and they were even bigger than Yadech at siamzone back then. But yet we continue to still be soooo neglected. Something just doesn't makes sense here. LOL...Pantip is probably mteam's weakest territory...

Something is just sooo wrong here. LOL.... A fandom cannot grow to its full potential if we are not fed properly...We have been the most hungry and deprived yet we receive the most scant proportions. Lmao...What in the hell...

But sober people are often times too quiet.

I think what's amazing is that most of the posts can be categorized as essays. Lol.
just curious where do we go to vote for that poll

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Follow this link on facebook for the polls:

https://www.facebook.com/tvpool.spicy.starnew

I finally made a spazzworthy post about Duffy. It is basically a rehash plus a little bit more but not much more. JIMIEYOUSHI, I used some of the other compilation pictures you shared with me earlier this year for this post. ;d

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/11/09/spazzinsightsmr-duffy/

My readership has decreased so dramtially just because I have not updated for eons. HAHA.

YaMaMiKi

https://www.facebook...l.spicy.starnew

I finally made a spazzworthy post about Duffy. It is basically a rehash plus a little bit more but not much more. JIMIEYOUSHI, I used some of the other compilation pictures you shared with me earlier this year for this post. ;d

http://sunkissedara....sightsmr-duffy/

My readership has decreased so dramtially just because I have not updated for eons. HAHA.

https://www.facebook...l.spicy.starnew

http://sunkissedara....sightsmr-duffy/

THANK YOU SO MUCH

YaMaMiKi

here is the link to vote...found it after searching for ages
http://www.facebook.com/questions/385327234881071/
Go Mteam