[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Outside the topics, but I just want to say the new about Mai Davika. is toooooo obvious! is a plan.

First of all, mark expressed appreciation for mai in a magazine. ( The magazine is belonged to AE. and you can saw mark's word in the magazine is completely different the behavior he with mai together. They've met 5-6 years, mark never showed any interest in mai. include now.)

Later, mark and mai began to appear in the same event, continuous, many events So, the reporter can ask questions, then explain, deny, ok, news is produced. both mark and mai can on the front page.

The perfect operation! right?

you must know, mai, vill all belong to AE. aump, poly, mintwa, fai, vill, mai all belong to AE.

Apart from all of these AE's kid, did mark have many rumours?

If you know mark for a long time, you will know, mark has said in the early 2010, because AE made the rumors about he with aump, so he started has job. so you know this mean......

maybe we can make a list of the other girls who also belong to AE. and look forward to who will the next one be plan to make rumours with mark....

Toey and Matt are not part of K'Ae's management. But in Toey's case, I blame Mr. Boy Pakorn. 5555 He'a closer to Alex than Mark so he should know better and plus he even teased Chalida and Alex before when Rak Pathiharn was airing. Most of these schemes are just for promotion. Besides, these boys like to play with diversions and confuse people.

As for Matt, she's also friendly with Dom and Kan. Of course also with our Chalida and Matt's parents and Mint's parents are actually close too.

Anyway, speaking of K'Ae's management reminds me of this comment. 

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/10/25/dirty-gossipmak-is-fed-up-with-mintcha-5/

Comment #60
I have to apologize, but after reading this, I really, really wanted to respond.
But I feel that (I don’t want to use the word “feel” but everything that had occurred so far made me think that)
The articles affiliated with TvPool would mainly focus on K’Ae’s kids. But why now, they wrote an article that made Mak look bad in other people’s eyes? Normally, when Mark answers the media questions about the two Mints, he already looks terrible. It doesn’t make him look very good and in addition, it also causes the images of the two Mint to look terrible as well. Right now, all the ladies who are in the news with Mak are always confronted with terrible news. The aspect in which I pity Mak is that he doesn’t have the ability to bargain for his individuality — so that he can have the freedom to do this and that because he has to be under the control of those who take care of him in this company. So he has to endure the condition of having news pressured towards him. Or, he has to give in to being thrown into the damaging news that someone pushed towards him in order to benefit their own companions (people).
If everyone can accept the fact that Nadech and Yaya have reached a height of fame that is really higher (Please don’t use my words to quarrel with each other, FanClubs) — And if Mak’s fame has reached a height that is as high as these two, he can probably be himself without causing other people’s image to be damaged from this kind of marketing strategy and dirty gossip.
I don’t hate Mak and Mint. But I don’t like this type of news.
And the writer is willing to damage Mak’s reputation in order to damage MintCha’s reputation?
If you contemplate everything carefully, the person who’s hurt the most is Mak, because these quotes are from Mak (even though I don’t believe it). Who is the person who’s willing to have Mak’s image ruined just to block MintCha’s rise and popularity? (Do you really mean Mak well?). If you think about it, Mintcha’s popularity rises steadily. She’s not at Yaya’s level where it would cause someone to be unhappy. Or, is the unhappy person at a level where she cannot reach MintCha’s (height) so that they have to think of every method and do everything in order to ruin Mintcha, even if it include ruining the image of Mak, their own kid? This is something that is very thought-inducing.
I also remember Chalida's closest fc member (Som) and other prominent m&m fans had also acknowledged the truth of this statement by "thanking" comment #36. Otherwise, the fc members are completely silent on this topic.

Even Alex admitted he knew who tends to throw Chalida in rumors.

Comment #36
HO! .. HO!…Really? The reporters from this agency. It’s been many times already. You should replace the characters. You’ll see. Really, who is the one who’s whiny and who slanders others, just so that her own kid will have news with another kid of hers? We say the reporters are low, but there is another group of people who are even more low. They keep releasing news that damages the child again and again. This child, she doesn’t have a good back up, huh. But she SOMEHOW managed to shine brighter than that person’s kid. They can’t take it. (Yom mai dai) HAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. And for those pathethic fanclubs, don’t insult me behind my back. If you have something to say, let’s take it out in the open here.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Outside the topics, but I just want to say the new about Mai Davika. is toooooo obvious! is a plan.

First of all, mark expressed appreciation for mai in a magazine. ( The magazine is belonged to AE. and you can saw mark's word in the magazine is completely different the behavior he with mai together. They've met 5-6 years, mark never showed any interest in mai. include now.)

Later, mark and mai began to appear in the same event, continuous, many events So, the reporter can ask questions, then explain, deny, ok, news is produced. both mark and mai can on the front page.

The perfect operation! right?

you must know, mai, vill all belong to AE. aump, poly, mintwa, fai, vill, mai all belong to AE.

Apart from all of these AE's kid, did mark have many rumours?

If you know mark for a long time, you will know, mark has said in the early 2010, because AE made the rumors about he with aump, so he started has job. so you know this mean......

maybe we can make a list of the other girls who also belong to AE. and look forward to who will the next one be plan to make rumours with mark....
yes lol I knew it was planned, of course. And yup, I don't see Mark have any interests in her either. Yeah, he did have news with girls since the early of 2010, first person was p'aum p.

Let's see, who will be next...

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Toey and Matt are not part of K'Ae's management. But in Toey's case, I blame Mr. Boy Pakorn. 5555 He'a closer to Alex than Mark so he should know better and plus he even teased Chalida and Alex before when Rak Pathiharn was airing. Most of these schemes are just for promotion. Besides, these boys like to play with diversions and confuse people.

As for Matt, she's also friendly with Dom and Kan. Of course also with our Chalida and Matt's parents and Mint's parents are actually close too.
"toey" was just a Trick, is also a game. Of course, I would like to as this to mark protect chalida. Of course I don't want to explain more of this in public. mteam are selfish. haha.

about "matt"
do you know the thing Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner and Matt Damon ?

before Ben Affleck with Jennifer Garner married, the reporter always thinks Jennifer Garner and Matt Damon dating.because they met they were watching a movie and so on. but in fact, Matt Damon is Ben Affleck's best friend. He was just helping his friend to cover......so, you know I mean......

This is quite common in the internal of every country entertainment circle.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
"toey" was just a Trick, is also a game. Of course, I would like to as this to mark protect chalida. Of course I don't want to explain more of this in public. mteam are selfish. haha.

about "matt"
do you know the thing Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner and Matt Damon ?

before Ben Affleck with Jennifer Garner married, the reporter always thinks Jennifer Garner and Matt Damon dating.because they met they were watching a movie and so on. but in fact, Matt Damon is Ben Affleck's best friend. He was just helping his friend to cover......so, you know I mean......

This is quite common in the internal of every country entertainment circle.
Yes. I should make another "Love Trick" post. 55555

The REAL tricky thing is knowing how to discern between reality and performance. So Thai people call this biz "wongarn maya" or "industry of illusions."

Mark's sister must have been motivated by something to upload this.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
he did have news with girls since the early of 2010, first person was p'aum p.

Let's see, who will be next...

Yes, that thing, made aump very unhappy at that time. because she does not know. AE to tell a repore, special arrangements that pic shoot.

Of course, maybe we need to understand AE. This is work, means. otherwise, he will from where to make money to buy herm?

--------------------------
who is next not important. maybe repeat, return. maybe some new.

mark just kept his news hot is ok. keep his popular and good to make money for his future family. he just need the girl who "know" him, know, is enough. he doesn't mind people regard him as a playboy.

in fact, let mark be a playboy image, let a lot of people do not think he is good.for his girl, is will more safe,right? hahaha. Why mteam had to let other people feel that mark is good? everyone all want have good thing......mteam so clever. and such sacrifice, just show their sincere,seriously, stable for each other.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. I should make another "Love Trick" post. 55555

The REAL tricky thing is knowing how to discern between reality and performance. So Thai people call this biz "wongarn maya" or "industry of illusions."
mark has been good at performances outside lakorn, he always good at performances in real life. he like to performances let these people who is foolish to can't discern between real and performance.
or, we should say, I never think that mark is not good at acting, but in many lakorn, he just couldn't input. the boy just like play thing which he is interested in,hahaha ,he just like "Love Trick"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes, that thing, made aump very unhappy at that time. because she does not know. AE to tell a repore,  special arrangements that pic shoot.

Of course, maybe we need to  understand AE. This is work, means. otherwise,  he will from where to make money to  buy herm?
Make money to buy herm!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! Now you make me laugh, jimie! :loool:

When there was that discussion on pantip about K'Ae enraged because Mark "downgraded" his class, the netizens also made a joke about those hermes. Haha.

--------------------------
who is next not important. maybe repeat, return. maybe some new.

mark just  kept his news hot is ok. keep his popular and good to make money for his future family. he just need the girl who "know" him, know, is enough. he doesn't mind people regard him as a playboy.

in fact, let mark be a playboy image, let a lot of people do not think he is good.for his girl, is will  more safe,right? hahaha. Why mteam  had to let other people feel that mark is good? everyone all want have good thing......mteam so clever. and such  sacrifice, just show their sincere,seriously, stable for each other.

So we can also say the antifans have always aided in mteam in various ways. Hahaha.

But slandering Mark's name and image has more cons. Only mteam personally benefit from the pros anyway. If mteam were ever to revealed they were in a relationship, there will be those who will ridicule and at the least feign pity towards Chalida for choosing a "playboy." There are other cons but for me this is the worse when it comes to reputation. Just because it's annoying to witness so many misunderstandings and misconceptions and so many foul mouths or fingers (lmao) typing garbage. But I always remind myself: "If mteam don't give a damn about their image, all the gossips, and etc. Why should we give a damn?"

Lmao. When it comes to my personal life, I actually don't give a damn about what people think of me either. Haha. So I can pardon mteam for being so nonchalant sometimes.

Anyway, but in terms of fandom politics, I think the most immediate consequence will probably be the Chalida fans who are afraid to fully cheer for her with Mark because they fear possible hurt or disappointment.

I still remember earlier 2011. Because of all the bad press, mteam fandom was substantially reduced and to a certain extent divided. I am sure many Chalida fans like Mark but they hold back because of the uncertainty and especially because of the negative gossips.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Make money to buy herm!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! Now you make me laugh, jimie! :loool:

When there was that discussion on pantip about K'Ae enraged because Mark "downgraded" his class, the netizens also made a joke about those hermes. Haha.

So we can also say the antifans have always aided in mteam in various ways. Hahaha.

But slandering Mark's name and image has more cons. Only mteam personally benefit from the pros anyway. If mteam were ever to revealed they were in a relationship, there will be those who will ridicule and at the least feign pity towards Chalida for choosing a "playboy." There are other cons but for me this is the worse when it comes to reputation. Just because it's annoying to witness so many misunderstandings and misconceptions and so many foul mouths or fingers (lmao) typing garbage. But I always remind myself: "If mteam don't give a damn about their image, all the gossips, and etc. Why should we give a damn?"

Lmao. When it comes to my personal life, I actually don't give a damn about what people think of me either. Haha. So I can pardon mteam for being so nonchalant sometimes.

Anyway, but in terms of fandom politics, I think the most immediate consequence will probably be the Chalida fans who are afraid to fully cheer for her with Mark because they fear possible hurt or disappointment.

I still remember earlier 2011. Because of all the bad press, mteam fandom was substantially reduced and to a certain extent divided. I am sure many Chalida fans like Mark but they hold back because of the uncertainty and especially because of the negative gossips.
yeah, because of Mark's regardless news with many women and his "playboy" image, makes them feel uncertain about cheering for her with Mark.

However, like what Jimieyoushi mentioned, Mark wants to find a girl who "know" him, so it's like he also want to see if fans "know" him well enough. He doesn't mind with people viewing him as a playboy because it's his image and job, all he need is people who really understands the real him, not his image. If most of Chalida's fans are feeling uncertainty about cheering her with Mark fully, then they just don't know the "real" Mark and just because his image is a "playboy", they think he would be the same as his authority as that image, but those who "know" him understands.

I think they still have a lot of time, regarding to their ages, especially Chalida, and their popularities... so for now, it's good for a "safety" zone. Time will tell hahah Truth is halfway behind lies.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
But slandering Mark's name and image has more cons. Only mteam personally benefit from the pros anyway. If mteam were ever to revealed they were in a relationship, there will be those who will ridicule and at the least feign pity towards Chalida for choosing a "playboy."

She does not care people regard mark as a playboy, of course don't care people said she chose a " Playboy". Happiness or not, not depends on how people think, how people say, nothing will change. if want them shut up, not to explain the rumors, because no one can control anyone's thought. People who do not like them, will still find all kinds of reasons to expect that they will break up.just time and the fact show to them, can let them know who is happiness.
in another way, end of a Playboy will show more how charm and powerful this girl have ,right? hahaha.

Of course, I can understand how you feel. This is the problem of the traditional view.
but you know, be a actor, must need to do not care about the views of anyone.Person's character is unified.This is also why many people think that artists, contrary to tradition, common sense.In fact, it is precisely because of the artists, better understanding of the nature of life.

If they care about the opinions of others, then it is easy to be affected shaken, such feelings are not firm.
so mteam do like this way,let me think they are mature, let me said all of that "show their sincere,seriously, stable for each other."

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mark has been good at performances outside lakorn, he always good at performances in real life. he like to performances let these people who is foolish to can't discern between real and performance.
or, we should say, I never think that mark is not good at acting, but in many lakorn, he just couldn't input. the boy just like play thing which he is interested in,hahaha ,he just like "Love Trick"
That's call "clever", for people who underestimate him from this, be thinking he's dumb, but umm...no he ain't. He may act dumb and you know, like the way he act that we see...okay, I'll just say, he may act retarded..but he is way clever than what those people be thinking. I know this cuz my family is the same.

Let those people fall for his/their "Love Trick" with other people. If they can't seem to discern between the reality and performances, then it's those peoples' traps and it's MTeam's victories. I realized many people still think that Mark is still really single, and MTeam are just "siblings" and want them to date, they should realize their relationship when Mark bought Chalida, the Duffy doll after he came back from Japan. Or they just don't know the meaning of it... However, I know some people may already realized their relationship, but just act like they don't know, but for those that doesn't realize it, then... haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
She does not care people regard mark as a playboy, of course don't care people said she chose a " Playboy". Happiness or not, not depends on how people think, how people say, nothing will change. if want them shut up, not to explain the rumors, because no one can control anyone's thought. People who do not like them, will still find all kinds of reasons to expect that they will break up.just time and the fact show to them, can let them know who is happiness.
in another way, end of a Playboy will show more how charm and powerful this girl have ,right? hahaha.

Of course, I can understand how you feel. This is the problem of the traditional view.
but you know, be a actor, must need to do not care about the views of anyone.Person's character is unified.This is also why many people think that artists, contrary to tradition, common sense.In fact, it is precisely because of the artists, better understanding of the nature of life.

If they care about the opinions of others, then it is easy to be affected shaken, such feelings are not firm.
so mteam do like this way,let me think they are mature, let me said all of that "show their sincere,seriously, stable for each other."
You can understand how I feel?

Really, I do not give a damn about anyone's opinions but intellectual dishonesty and distorted truths are my pet peeves and sometimes it can affect me even more in such a way where I can go apeshit. Yup. In fact, it is this particular nature in me that led me into this fandom. You can also say that's why I'm usually the one who share statistics and insights around here. To clarify the rumors and enlighten the facts as you kindly praised me before. Otherwise, all you hear is "bad news" about MTEAM as you said in the previous page. MTEAM just makes it hard for the gullible to see through the truth because they play too many tricks and games. So that is why I have a love hate relationship with them because they feed the rumors and encourage misconceptions only to deny it later. I really do not give a damn about anyone except for the truth.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ngaww thats far away...why are lakorn always being dalayed lately...they said december...just like PCCK...that was delayed by 2 weeks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalida's FC said late December or early January after Rak Boon.
kob jai na mintwix chun dee jai jung leuy doesn't matter if its December or January I can wait just for mteam, December is a present for Christmas NM2 onair ka

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
You can understand how I feel?

Really, I do not give a damn about anyone's opinions but intellectual dishonesty and distorted truths are my pet peeves and sometimes it can affect me even more in such a way where I can go apeshit. Yup. In fact, it is this particular nature in me that led me into this fandom. You can also say that's why I'm usually the one who share statistics and insights around here. To clarify the rumors and enlighten the facts as you kindly praised me before. Otherwise, all you hear is "bad news" about MTEAM as you said in the previous page. MTEAM just makes it hard for the gullible to see through the truth because they play too many tricks and games. So that is why I have a love hate relationship with them because they feed the rumors and encourage misconceptions only to deny it later. I really do not give a damn about anyone except for the truth.
I know what you feel, because all of you mentioned are I once thought. the same hate being misunderstood, the same hate distort,and you know me, I will be more than you worry, annoying about that.hahaha.

However, this is true, mteam just like this and they attract us. We can not change their character.but anyway, I appreciate that and is willing to do with you to do now you do:)