[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
But we can bet we will never get loads of free pictures and publicity on instagram when mteam meets outside of work with each other and or the gang the way we gets loads of pictures when Chalida and co. hang out with Pupa.
yeah, we won't get to see loads of pictures of them publicly. I don't think they will even post up those pictures at all on instagram, not even from their gang. Maybe probably one or two, at the least.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
did anyone watch Mark on One Night with Sup'tar?

Honestly speaking, I like the part when Mark was talking about his love experience in the past, spec, girls, and how he had heartbreak one time, and made him gave up (which is not really true haha) but he does sound and look serious when he talked about that. It's on the part 3, when the guy asked him about Mai Davika, but I think part 2 is more understandable when he talked about popular with girls in Lumbang.

I got to say, according from what I have discuss with JIMIEYOUSHI, about Mark, is actually true from what I have always speculate from him. JIMIEYOUSHI, I think you know what I'm talking about, right? I've discussed about the process of liking MTeam, then involved most about Mark in the discussion. My speculations are right about him hahah

I'll just post the videos here;

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
WELL DONE YOU SPAZZERS....WE REACHED AN EXTRA 31 PAGES THAT FAST....NOW I'M JUST WAITING TO SEE HOW MANY PAGES WE CAN GET WHEN IT AIRS

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
okay, this was actually from yesterday, according to their date in Thailand. I was spazzing, when I saw this hahaha

Mark: Going out tonight (yesterday's night [Thailand]), take good care of yourself and your friends because I won't be able to take care of everyone (if going out in a big group like this) 55555 From: Bat Mark

Chalida: You. Should take care of yourself na *laugh

Mark: I want someone to take care of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ Some people might saw it already, but I want cap it on here because it's spazz-worthy hahahaha

Thank you for your translation:)
Very worthy ~~~~~ hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Notice Chalida's crying/laughing expression is that of a cat.

MTEAM still has that batman-catwoman thing going on. Bat Mark wants Chalida Catwoman to take care of him.

yes, Bat Mark wants Chalida Catwoman to take care of him!

and I believe chalida catwaman is willing to , and take good care of her bat mark . hahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nov.14 - MTeam going on Star Stage

updating info^^ :) not too long to see it hehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I think by now we can safely suspect that mteam have too many inside and secret jokes and communications. Perhaps, if one of the fcs on IG do a manip photoshop of mteam as batmark and chalida catwoman, we can pleasantly surprise them. Huuuuuu.

• This is a good, VERY GOOD photoshop photo of them both! ^^ Thank You for sharing Mintwix.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They will appear on star stage? Lol i hope mark doesnt do some kind of weird stunt on us lol i cannot forget nadech and mark performance. I wanted to jump off the bridge in their place lmao

YaMaMiKi

They will appear on star stage? Lol i hope mark doesnt do some kind of weird stunt on us lol i cannot forget nadech and mark performance. I wanted to jump off the bridge in their place lmao
lol....i remember watching mark and nadech on ratree somosorn and it was crack up...damn it i miss ratree samosorn

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I can't fathom how someone can call themselves a real Mark fan and then hate on or just be downright cold towards his beloved Chalida. Then again. That's just me. Hahaha. I think I can understand/sympathize with them but at the same time I cannot understand/sympathize with them. Doesn't make any rational sense??? Well, it makes emotional and intuitive sense to me. Hahaha.

It's actually sad because I notice hard core Chalida haters (and Chalida fans haters hahaha) tends to be those obsessive with Marky boy. I still remember when TD was airing, I could literally shiver.

Sorry. Outta the blue! But after reading some snide comments of many various types just b/c punya chon kon krua is on air now, I have to let this out somewhere.

Now nothing important, but just a few small statistics from winter, spring, and fall this year. I couldn't find one for summer. Lmao.

I'm a little amazed Chalida is still leading the polls when pckk is currently airing. I remember when Tawan Deard was currently airing and they made a poll for Chalida's pra aek, Pope led the way. Then when Rak Pathiharn was currently airing, Alex led the polls.

But when all is said and done and the polls were conducted again, the majority still always returned to mteam in the long run.

So I'm always appalled by the mistreatment Channel 3 would allow m&m fans to bear.

It'd be two years since Pathapee Leh Rak and even then plr was branded the "black sheep" of the 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao Series. During the rerun earlier this year, people still complained about it. Yet, many fans still adore mteam as Koo Kwan and Koo Jin. It's all because of their personal charms together and not yet because of their skills or talents as professional actors.

With two straight years of deprivation (lmao) and so much worse, I demand huge compensations!!

Hah. Just kidding. I could go on and on about all the mistreatment but it's beating a dead horse.

Somehow, I just feel like mteam will never get a truly full blown romance drama together. Not to be pessimistic, but all the history suggests a bleak future.

Still. I wish "third time will be the charm." Or else, once this voyage is done (when nm2 airs and finishes lmao) I won't be aboard for the next trip. I'm staying dry.

/walloftexts

YaMaMiKi

I can't fathom how someone can call themselves a real Mark fan and then hate on or just be downright cold towards his beloved Chalida. Then again. That's just me. Hahaha. I think I can understand/sympathize with them but at the same time I cannot understand/sympathize with them. Doesn't make any rational sense??? Well, it makes emotional and intuitive sense to me. Hahaha.

It's actually sad because I notice hard core Chalida haters (and Chalida fans haters hahaha) tends to be those obsessive with Marky boy. I still remember when TD was airing, I could literally shiver.

Sorry. Outta the blue! But after reading some snide comments of many various types just b/c punya chon kon krua is on air now, I have to let this out somewhere.

Now nothing important, but just a few small statistics from winter, spring, and fall this year. I couldn't find one for summer. Lmao.

I'm a little amazed Chalida is still leading the polls when pckk is currently airing. I remember when Tawan Deard was currently airing and they made a poll for Chalida's pra aek, Pope led the way. Then when Rak Pathiharn was currently airing, Alex led the polls.

But when all is said and done and the polls were conducted again, the majority still always preferred mteam in the long run.

So I'm always appalled by the mistreatment Channel 3 would allow m&m fans to bear.

It'd be two years since Pathapee Leh Rak and even then plr was branded the "black sheep" of the 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao Series. During the rerun earlier this year, people still complained about it. Yet, many fans still adore mteam as Koo Kwan and Koo Jin. It's all because of their personal charms together and not yet because of their skills or talents as professional actors.

With two straight years of deprivation (lmao) and so much worse, I demand huge compensations!!

Hah. Just kidding. I could go on and on about all the mistreatment but it's beating a dead horse.

Somehow, I just feel like mteam will never get a truly full blown romance drama together. Not to be pessimistic, but all the history suggests a bleak future.

Still. I wish "third time will be the charm." Or else, once this voyage is done (when nm2 airs and finishes lmao) I won't be aboard for the next trip. I'm staying dry.

/walloftexts
i totally agreee..strange thinng though and i'm talking about the poll

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

But when all is said and done and the polls were conducted again, the majority still always preferred mteam in the long run.

/walloftexts
I bet those who be downright cold towards Chalida, are jealous of her because Mark always give his care and his considerate behaviors to his nong Mint, more than other nang eaks, and probably also jealous because Chalida is always by his side and close to him hahah Well, what can I say? Haters will be haters wun yahng kum haha They can hate all they want, but it doesn't make Mark go away from her anyways, so HA!

True, the channel is really mistreating MTeam, I kind of feel neglected by that. But at the same time, I also feel good because it makes us see how real and intimate MTeam are, whenever they're together. And few or some of us knows why hahah But yeah, all in all, I feel good about it hahah

Yup, I totally agree with you. MTeam always lead the chart because of their personal charms, and all in all proves that they don't need an official promotions to be on top like most couples, example, (sorry, sincerely sorry) Yadech, Markim, etc.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Nov.14 - MTeam going on Star Stage

updating info^^ :) not too long to see it hehe
Thats exciting! Finally, a show of them together! :) Mint's mom just posted this of M&M that NM2 should be airing soon! ^_^

nong BTS of ch3 calender!
Suay suay ley

calender cover ja ^_^

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Thats exciting! Finally, a show of them together! :) Mint's mom just posted this of M&M that NM2 should be airing soon! ^_^

nong BTS of ch3 calender!
Suay suay ley

calender cover ja ^_^
So it's only calendar cover?so is still on Mint taking pics with Alex and pope?

I had a feeling that Nuer mek 2 might air soon but when ??

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

But when all is said and done and the polls were conducted again, the majority still always returned to mteam in the long run.

/walloftexts

Without you, we may never be able to get this information. Many people will only translate bad news about mteam to us.
You let us who do not know tai, understand more real situation :)

I suspect Leader and producer, wether know all of these public's willingness to.

It's actually sad because I notice hard core Chalida haters (and Chalida fans haters hahaha) tends to be those obsessive with Marky boy. I still remember when TD was airing, I could literally shiver.Sorry. Outta the blue! But after reading some snide comments of many various types just b/c punya chon kon krua is on air now, I have to let this out somewhere.

the Love for idol, divided into two kind of, one kind of fans, they love their idol just from they imagine, not real one.

another kind of fans, they are broader love, lov and appreciate all of their idol , love what is he love, love who is he choice, because they understand him. to understand him, and still love kim, it can be inclusive, to accept his everything.

In fact, the first kind of fans, they actually do not want to understand him in heart. they can not accept everything about him, they can not accept his choice, if it is not they wish to.

What kind of love is more deeper, more sincere? Even though, we always said, we are not really mark fans.haha.

Of course, the entertainment industry does not need to be so true, the idol only need to satisfy fans of fantasy would be sufficient.

Of course, there is another reason, as
mmgjp314 said,, just jealous. in their fantasies. the girl can with mark only themself,
so they ignored, ironically chalida, just because they are afraid that their fantasy shattered.

yes, must need pay for us huge compensations

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone watch Mark on One Night with Sup'tar?

Honestly speaking, I like the part when Mark was talking about his love experience in the past, spec, girls, and how he had heartbreak one time, and made him gave up (which is not really true haha) but he does sound and look serious when he talked about that. It's on the part 3, when the guy asked him about Mai Davika, but I think part 2 is more understandable when he talked about popular with girls in Lumbang.

I got to say, according from what I have discuss with JIMIEYOUSHI, about Mark, is actually true from what I have always speculate from him. JIMIEYOUSHI, I think you know what I'm talking about, right? I've discussed about the process of liking MTeam, then involved most about Mark in the discussion. My speculations are right about him hahah

I'll just post the videos here;

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
Outside the topics, but I just want to say the new about Mai Davika. is toooooo obvious! is a plan.

First of all, mark expressed appreciation for mai in a magazine. ( The magazine is belonged to AE. and you can saw mark's word in the magazine is completely different the behavior he with mai together. They've met 5-6 years, mark never showed any interest in mai. include now.)

Later, mark and mai began to appear in the same event, continuous, many events So, the reporter can ask questions, then explain, deny, ok, news is produced. both mark and mai can on the front page.

The perfect operation! right?

you must know, mai, vill all belong to AE. aump, poly, mintwa, fai, vill, mai all belong to AE.

Apart from all of these AE's kid, did mark have many rumours?

If you know mark for a long time, you will know, mark has said in the early 2010, because AE made the rumors about he with aump, so he started has job. so you know this mean......

maybe we can make a list of the other girls who also belong to AE. and look forward to who will the next one be plan to make rumours with mark....