[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Woahhhh I haven't been here in so long and I am appalled at the number of page increase ! Just finished skimming through all the pages and I must say that was quite a mission hahahh

But it got me so excited for NM2 ! And all these news of Mteam in new lakorns together.... Yay :D
Will def be coming here more often from now on!
Also hoping to see Mteam in lots of events together for NM2 promotion.

I want Markim's lakorn to finish airing before NM2 airs, so Mark&Kim can have their prime time then and once NM2 airs, the full focus would be on Mteam. I don't want it to overlap....^^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Was waiting till you'll comment mint. I knew that you'd say something along the lines of what you said.
It's interesting though, because even though mints the youngest out of the three, she's the lead whereas normall it would be the oldest as the lead. Well probably have to wait until Australia's next prime minister is elected to find out if it's confirmed (I over exaggerated that)
I won't hope 100% for this to happen, so I'll just keep my mteam fever down a little just in case it doesn't happen and I'll just stay under my blankets crying.
hahaha i feel ya hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I see what you mean, sonyukview4ever but I think that you are starting to think that pupaa and mint will or are in a relationsip because they are close. Well mark and natwara was close. And so is bargie. Bargie are really close and yet they are not going out or seem like they will right? Just saying. I don't really care or anything unless I see it from body launguage (like mark and mint) or mint confirming herself. Maybe you just don't have enough faith in mteam until u start to have doubts. That'd what I use to do but now I have faith in mteam so now I don't care of those stuff anymore.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I see what you mean, sonyukview4ever but I think that you are starting to think that pupaa and mint will or are in a relationsip because they are close. Well mark and natwara was close. And so is bargie. Bargie are really close and yet they are not going out or seem like they will right? Just saying. I don't really care or anything unless I see it from body launguage (like mark and mint) or mint confirming herself. Maybe you just don't have enough faith in mteam until u start to have doubts. That'd what I use to do but now I have faith in mteam so now I don't care of those stuff anymore.
No. Thats not true. People like to assume I dont have faith in M&M. Not true at all. I think I read enough and see enough to disagree because there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too little information for me to really conclude that mark/mint are actually seeing or talking off-screen. Yes, Pupa is much closer to Mint's family however whether he's pursuing her yet or not is a question to find out. I love M&M very much but I don't want to disregard other information in case it turned out that M&M had no real "relationship".

Chenz

sarNie Egg
No. Thats not true. People like to assume I dont have faith in M&M. Not true at all. I think I read enough and see enough to disagree because there is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too little information for me to really conclude that mark/mint are actually seeing or talking off-screen. Yes, Pupa is much closer to Mint's family however whether he's pursuing her yet or not is a question to find out. I love M&M very much but I don't want to disregard other information in case it turned out that M&M had no real "relationship".
Im kinda the same as you, but I definitely love Mteam and support them all the way!
I actually feel kind of guilty not being as confident about their real relationship with each other as most Mteamers here... But hey I'm still an Mteamer ! :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, for whoever that really needs a confirmation or some exposed from MTeam publicly to actually make ya'll believe their relationship or not, it's up to you. If everything that you found out from their people, from their own actions and everything still doesn't make you feel 100% confident then fine. I can be really careless about those people. And those that, just because you see them being close with other people, or someone like Pupa being close to Mint's family, you would already started to think their relationship can develop. LOL Just because they are close to the family still doesn't mean themselves can develop. Does MTeam HAVE to show BAM! right in your face to let you know that they talk with or seeing each other in private? How much do you need from them to get enough information? Public Announcement, Exposions, or what, huh? Believe what you believe, believe what you hear, go ahead, man. pshhh... If ya'll really think Pupa and Mint will have a chance of developing their relationship just because their relatives are close or he be following her around, it does not mean they will and I am confident enough to say that I doubt they will.

Let me tell some of ya'll something, whether you are still wavering about MTeam's relationship or about the rumors and gossips of them with other people, then ya'll are not fully faithful in them. I am already confident about MTeam relationship. So I'm not going to show or say anymore about this.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Lol very entertaining for a sleepless night...better than writing that Damn history paper... "actions speaks louder than words!!" That what i tell my b/f.....just not in public...lol...you can control majority of what u say n less of what your body lang. Do

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Oh I'm not buying the whole pupa and mint thing at all, mint doesn't seem to have an interest in him. And I do believe mint and mark hang out, contact each other behind the scene, but I'm just not 100% confident they're like in love with each other or anything yet....

Please don't make me feel like I am less of an Mteam shipper because of that, i do support them with good intentions :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. Why the hell are we even arguing about this? To me, the ones who wish to prolong this discussion are those who are still very doubtful and it has nothing to do with being an mteam shipper. I'm saying this to everyone, whatever your beliefs are. We all have many aspects to our identities and being an mteamer isn't a big part of our identity. The fact that I am an mteam fan does not define who I am and how I interpret what I see. Even if I was not an mteamer, I would still think Prin and Chalida are in a developing relationship.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh I'm not buying the whole pupa and mint thing at all, mint doesn't seem to have an interest in him. And I do believe mint and mark hang out, contact each other behind the scene, but I'm just not 100% confident they're like in love with each other or anything yet....

Please don't make me feel like I am less of an Mteam shipper because of that, i do support them with good intentions :)
I understand you hahah I think they are just kind of at the admiring/liking each other and developing level, but not completely in the love level yet hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. Why the hell are we even arguing about this? To me, the ones who wish to prolong this discussion are those who are still very doubtful and it has nothing to do with being an mteam shipper. I'm saying this to everyone, whatever your beliefs are. We all have many aspects to our identities and being an mteamer isn't a big part of our identity. The fact that I am an mteam fan does not define who I am and how I interpret what I see. Even if I was not an mteamer, I would still think Prin and Chalida are in a developing relationship.
Me too hahah with the last sentence.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I used to be really doubtful of MTEAM because of Khun Prin not Khun Chalida. This year though he's proven me wrong and showed me that he only has eyes for his Khun Nong. So ever sliver of doubt has been replaced with constant glee and spazzworthy moments from them . To put it simply I trust whatever Nong Chalida decides for herself, she's extremely smart and knows what and who is good for her.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
we r mteamer because we see the great chemistry they have and their cuteness...what we each believe don't really matter, it's really is between the 2...I personally see the attraction and development...either way I'm happy for them and as a Mteamer...I'm a die hard num/kob fan....won't ever change even though kob married lol...o'well...let stop beating the dead horse...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to say this again. Whether Mteam dated/dates/will date, the intimacy attraction between Mteam is true. You can argue/doubt a relationship other than "sibling/friends" zone, but that doesn't change that Mteam has some sort of physical attraction that goes way beyond that. They can go on with their own lives and date/marry someone else, but that still doesn't change that they have/had the hots for each other. I am not saying this as an Mteam shipper.

Anyways I do not wish for both of the lakorn to be confirm. I don't want to bash Mteam like my other love teams haha. I don't want them to take the same route as Yadech and Markim I'm where they do back to back lakorn. together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@i.n.v.u

In a way, I agree this is beating a dead horse and in a way I don't agree. Lol.

I am willing to go all out and have a proper debate about this. I know we have an audience and they wouldn't mind since they're just lurking. It's all in the name of good sport anyway and like you said before, this is what a discussion is for. It doesn't have to get vicious. Besides, it is not my priority to convince people who disagree with me. I'm just willing to defend my viewpoints and interpretations. That's all.

But the reason why I said I'm getting fed up is because I noticed it is SonYukView4ever who keeps bringing up all these doubtful remarks and then when we challenge her with counterpoints or questions, she totally ignores them and supposedly move on only to come back later with the same kind of doubtful remarks. This is at least the third time. So I wonder why are we still arguing about this. Haha. (@SonYukView4ever No hard feelings na. I'm just being honest.)

So in a way, I agree, this is beating a dead horse. Haha. Because it's the same cycle and routine. But in another way, I don't agree because no real long and elaborate exchange has taken place yet. I've seen, been in and participated in debate forums where the pages would go up to thousands. It's crazy. So in comparison to those threads, this is a far cry from beating a dead horse. Some people still argue about topics that are 10+ years old. This MTEAM love topic is only like 2 years old. 5555

I also don't want to be all smartass, but it is true that none of us know the real truth. However, some interpretations are closer to the truth than others. If you've been following this topic for a long time and if you're not being dishonest with yourself, it should be clear some people have a history of being consistently wrong while others have a history of being consistently right. Some people also have to reevaluate their position with updated information while others don't even need to change their original position because the updated information only serves to enhance their original arguments.

Anyway, totally boring wall of texts. Sorry, y'all. Haha.

Let's just hope MTEAM get a good script and that "third time will be the charm." These two M&M need more redemption than just nm2. Their fans also deserve so much more love. We've been too neglected.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Lol that y its beating a dead horse....unless its about son n view...it might be defended to death...j/k wasn't trying to be mean...its kinda getting to be annoying...becuz the proof is in the pudding n there no need to Convince anyone...mteam is diff. From yadech...they r loved for their real life interaction not the lakorn which was lackluster on love scene...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I see what you mean on your view of opinion. I admit, I sometimes have feel guilty also when I say mteam like/love each other. For what if it wasn't true? But I am more confident and comfortable of saying that they are intimate and admiring each other. Of course we can see that by their body language and P'Mark did say that P'Mint was pretty and missed her. P'Chalida said that P'Mark is "narak muern derm" (loved the way both of them said stuff about each other). And P'Chalida did i think call/text while he was having that interview. He said they were trying a new program out. Maybe an call/text/video app, I'm guessing. So if she call/text him once, what makes you think they won't call/text each other again?
Also, P'Margie said that she sometimes met up with Mark & Mint C. So I'm guessing if Margie can't make it to any plans they set out, then maybe Mark & Mint would go alone or invite someone else (like se7en & park hyun bul). But anyways we are all mteamers here so.. yeah...
we r mteamer because we see the great chemistry they have and their cuteness...what we each believe don't really matter, it's really is between the 2...I personally see the attraction and development...either way I'm happy for them and as a Mteamer...I'm a die hard num/kob fan....won't ever change even though kob married lol...o'well...let stop beating the dead horse...
lols! I'm also a Kob S. & Num S. fan.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Bargie posted a pic where they were staring at each other, I wonder if they are poking fun at a certain lovey dovey couple haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I see what you mean on your view of opinion. I admit, I sometimes have feel guilty also when I say mteam like/love each other. For what if it wasn't true? But I am more confident and comfortable of saying that they are intimate and admiring each other. Of course we can see that by their body language and P'Mark did say that P'Mint was pretty and missed her. P'Chalida said that P'Mark is "narak muern derm" (loved the way both of them said stuff about each other). And P'Chalida did i think call/text while he was having that interview. He said they were trying a new program out. Maybe an call/text/video app, I'm guessing. So if she call/text him once, what makes you think they won't call/text each other again?
Also, P'Margie said that she sometimes met up with Mark & Mint C. So I'm guessing if Margie can't make it to any plans they set out, then maybe Mark & Mint would go alone or invite someone else (like se7en & park hyun bul). But anyways we are all mteamers here so.. yeah...
I used to have doubts about MTeam relationship also at first, but since I've seen soooo many clips, pictures, and evidence from people around them, I am now confident with their relationship and I will stay stable with my interpretations and confidentiality. I agree with everything you said above too. Some people can have doubts and wavering feelings for whatever reason, but I'm through with it. I can even confidently say it right here, right now, that MTeam have a development relationship, BUT not in a dating statement yet. It has been proven since 2 and a half years, I don't see any changing feelings/hearts or any desires/interests from them towards other people, and I also see they've even become stronger with one another.

They may have rumors or gossips, or news with other people, it doesn't completely mean those rumors are true. It also depend on you whether you will fall for those rumors or not, which I believe a lot of people does, but for me, I would rather believe in my interpretations because my interpretations are true and would not change. Some people can have doubts of these two and fall for the rumors or just little images they see, all they want, but I will confidently say that there are no changing hearts between these two. Right now, the time passed by 2 and half years, and we'll see in another 2 or 3 more years, if their behaviors are still consistent, then I would be really, really confident about their relationship and would say my interpretations all along is true.

But right now, I'm just confident but not really confident, so I will leave 30-40% for some space. However, I can say they are at a development level, not in a dating level yet. They are at the level of flirting and admiring each other, and still testing each other, but not in love with each other yet.

Anyways, let's stop discussing about this hahah Some people who still have doubts with them, go ahead, it has proven all 2 years already, no need for me to feel waver about them like some of you now. But let's focus on their lakorns for now.

oh, wait this