[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! Umm.. To me P'Mark looks tense. I can see he's trying to hide it with a smile but if you look closely at his body pose, it looks like he's tense. Plus it looks like Mark's fist is clenched.
yes, tense. That's what I was saying, he was holding his fist, looks like, or maybe he is. Reminds me of when they went on Ratree Samosorn last year, the hosts were talking about P'Pope was kissing Mint on the cheek, you can see Mark was clenching his hands and became so serious after that. Everyone was all happy and screaming, but he was SERIOUS and QUIET.

^^see, in here.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
When Mark play with other girls, she cheers. But when Chalida play with other guys, he began to become jealous and protective. Mark actually did say he's very prone to jealousy kind of person, but his girlfriend must not be jealous of him. Chalida is that kind of girl hahah Once again, fit :) I mean these two fit hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
got pregnant and delivered a baby? what mean?
They were referring to the length of the filming. How funny, my same usual joke. They took about 9 months to film, so...you know. Just a memory from last year. Haha.

Mark has been admiring Chalida anytime he has the chance now. He's always saying she's beautiful. Now I see he stepped up his game and said it directly to her and in the public eye. LOL.

When Mark play with other girls, she cheers. But when Chalida play with other guys, he began to become jealous and protective. Mark actually did say he's very prone to jealousy kind of person, but his girlfriend must not be jealous of him. Chalida is that kind of girl hahah Once again, fit :) I mean these two fit hahah
He is a possessive pig.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I actually love it how he said that. Kind of selfish but cute at the same time.Ha.
I can;'t believe I like this dude.hahhaah. Love him too. hehehehe..

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol. I actually love it how he said that. Kind of selfish but cute at the same time.Ha. I can;'t believe I like this dude.hahhaah. Love him too. hehehehe..
yes hahah he admitted he's a kind of selfish person too hahaha He likes a girl who is kind of selfish also, you know haha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol that pregnant thing was fun as well
What is mark playing as in SJ?
I honestly don't wanna see him there. I don't care If mteam are paired together, but if they're not paired together and are in each others Lakorn, I can't bare to handle the pain of them seein someone else with their neur koo

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol that pregnant thing was fun as well
What is mark playing as in SJ?
I honestly don't wanna see him there. I don't care If mteam are paired together, but if they're not paired together and are in each others Lakorn, I can't bare to handle the pain of them seein someone else with their neur koo
yeah, true me too. I don't want to see both of them in each other's lakorn if they're not paired up together. However, Mark was the one who wanted to play in this lakorn in the first place, so he HAS to bare with it haha
Mark play as himself, Prin Suparat. He's a pilot. That's all I know hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
They were referring to the length of the filming. How funny, my same usual joke. They took about 9 months to film, so...you know. Just a memory from last year. Haha.

Mark has been admiring Chalida anytime he has the chance now. He's always saying she's beautiful. Now I see he stepped up his game and said it directly to her and in the public eye. LOL.

He is a possessive pig.
yes, I remrember now! ohhhh, coincidence or tacit? hahaha

you always have so much too much tacit with mteam,even the wording!

also thank you all !
@i.n.v.u. @mmgjp314 @SonYukView4ever Thanks for the translation and interpretation! I do not understand Thai. So need you so:)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ No problem lol :)

Watching that clip, Nuer Mek's closing party, as always, Mark is the happiest whenever he's around Chalida. Chalida sure do know how to make Mark smile and laugh, and Mark, in return, sure do know how to make Chalida shy hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh, and yes, adding on to this. He sure did step up his game now. It's like he want to be more open up and say how he feels to make himself feel better, instead of holding it back like last year, being pressured by the elders and stuff. It's like they switched now hahah Back in PLR & WYM days, Chalida was the one who was being carefree and didn't care about the media or if they're going to be on news together and stuff, now it's Prin's turn to be like that hahah However, of course, we all know Chalida is still the same, especially the way she interact with him is still the same, except now she just doesn't want to reveal too much because of what happened last year. Hahah the clip made my day, man :D I still can't stop smiling and giggling while talking about this hahah

Anyways, after watching a lot of his clips, stalking him hahah and stuff, I got to know now that this is his unique way of flirting with girls, especially with a girl who he admires/likes hahah He would tease, bully, and compliment her frequently when he gets the chance, besides just giving out his love stare hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This picture...

^^ Look at the hands. Their hands are not interlocking with each other, but look at the way Mark hold her hands. It is not a friend or sibling way of holding hands, but it's an intimate and romantic way hahah I'm guessing this must be a behind the scene because it looks like they're talking or turning to the staffs and a director for instructions or something.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha well I cannot wait until I get to see their baby haha (nm2).

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
hhahha i actually went through all the comment to get the story about the video
and it was hilarious

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Top is so sweet. Everytime Chalida works with new male costars, she seems to always have another caring older brother added to her long list. I do look forward to seeing Komsorn too...

I just had to let this out when I just saw his recent comment: "Nong sao sood suay" when one of the staffs teased him. 555 He even helped promote Chalida's aunt's punky vintage shop the other week.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Top is so sweet. Everytime Chalida works with new male costars, she seems to always have another caring older brother added to her long list. I do look forward to seeing Komsorn too...

I just had to let this out when I just saw his recent comment: "Nong sao sood suay" when one of the staffs teased him. 555 He even helped promote Chalida's aunt's pink vintage store the other week.
she sure does hahah she has all older guys caring for her, true. She played with all guys that are like 2-3 years and older than her, the only guy who is not older than her or around the same age as her that she is going to play with is James Ma. I hope he's not on the list though hahah

Aww...P'Top is sweet hahah