[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Awe thanks girls <3 joop joop !
It means a lot to me na ☺

I won't be retiring anytime soon so be on the lookout for my new videos na ka ;p
I have many new ideas for the mvs (;

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i'm still wondering does it say MoM or M&M coz if its said M&M i would be totally crazy right now

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I was wondering the same thing too. It looks like more like MoM than M&M (if that is what it is suppose to stand for lol)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yeah, it looks like MoM, but it says M&M. It has two ribbons tied.

Anyways Mint, I think you're right about M&M, they sure are both flirty people hahah

Chalida is really popular amongst guys, and has many admirers, especially older guys, and that includes Prin hahah

Prin also has a lot of girls friends, siblings, and probably also have some admirers as well, Chalida is also probably one of them haha

Both of their personalities and looks can make people easily approach to them hahah

Sorry, I'm bored hahah And I have nothing to talk about, only these kind of stuff, because Nuer Mek doesn't air yet. So I have nothing else to talk about besides these stuff hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I know this is an old video but this makes me smiling so wide hahaha
And this one fan also says, "พี่สาวทำหน้าเเบบว่า....แอบจิ้น"
hahaha so cute ^^

YaMaMiKi

I know this is an old video but this makes me smiling so wide hahaha
And this one fan also says, "พี่สาวทำหน้าเเบบว่า....แอบจิ้น"
hahaha so cute ^^

its is so cutte
muahahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mmgjp314

Yes, Mark's sister and Chalida have been acquainted for a very, very long time now. They were communicating even back during those TD days when MTEAM seemed to have been distant in the public eye. P'Miang even invited Chalida over to Chiangmai Mai before when Mark was having a family trip with his parents and sister last year.

They also communicate privately judging by one of P'Miang's message last year. Of course, this really shouldn't be a surprise. If they weren't on friendly terms, Mark's sister would not have invited Chalida to her graduation this year.

A couple of months ago, Mark went to watch The Dark Night Rises with his sister and assistant managers.

After/Before watching the movie, Mark uploaded this picture of catwoman and typed:"No one touches my girlfriend."

Two weeks later for Chalida's birthday, his assistant manager wished her HBD with "Chalida Catwoman."

As for P'Miang she also uploaded this note around the same time: "I want batman!!" Then she tagged Chalida for some reason. Mystery mystery.

For Chalida's birthday, P'Miang uploaded MTEAM's picture and Dom just had to say something romantically insinuating (as per usual): One Love. :heart:

One of the first clues that DOM was a M&M shipper. MyMint-MyMark 2011.

Anyway, this boyfriend-girlfriend thing is a recurring theme in MTEAM fandom. We don't need to rush.Take it slow, baby. LOL.

Last year in Novemeber 2011, someone asked if MTEAM were boyfriend-girlfriend. MTEAM didn't deny. Hahaha.

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/11/25/fan-accountpics-mteam-pai-2011-part-2/

Of course, this year. Mark has thrown out many insinuations already by texts, images, and actions.

"We are boyfriend-girlfriend."

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314

Yes, Mark's sister and Chalida has been acquainted for a very, very long time now. They were communicating even back during those TD days when MTEAM seemed to have been distant in the public eye. P'Miang even invited Chalida over to Chiangmai Mai before when Mark was having a family trip with his parents and sister last year.

They also communicate privately judging by one of P'Miang's message last year. Of course, this really shouldn't be a surprise. If they weren't on friendly terms, Mark's sister would not have invited Chalida to her graduation this year.

A couple of months ago, Mark went to watch The Dark Night Rises with his sister and assistant managers.

After/Before watching the movie, Mark uploaded this picture of catwoman and typed:"No one touches my girlfriend."

Two weeks later for Chalida's birthday, his assistant manager wished her HBD with "Chalida Catwoman."

As for P'Miang she also uploaded this note around the same time: "I want batman!!" Then she tagged Chalida for some reason. Mystery mystery.

For Chalida's birthday, P'Miang uploaded MTEAM's picture and Dom just had to say something romantically insinuating (as per usual): One Love. :heart:

One of the first clues that DOM was a M&amp;M shipper. MyMint-MyMark 2011.

Anyway, this boyfriend-girlfriend thing is a recurring theme in MTEAM fandom. We don't need to rush.Take it slow, baby. LOL.

Last year in Novemeber 2011, someone asked if MTEAM were boyfriend-girlfriend. MTEAM didn't deny. Hahaha.

http://sunkissedara....ai-2011-part-2/

Of course, this year. Mark has thrown out many insinuations already by texts, images, and actions.

oh yes... you're right Mint hahah

Anyways, we'll see by later this year to next year about this kind of stuff (again). However, I'm sure it will be more on the down-low than last year hahaha Because Mark's sister rarely comment on Chalida's IG now. I have a feeling they communicate through phones (calling and texting) to meet up [in private]. Talking about Mark's current assistant manager, I like her better than Khun Prae.

And talking about their ideal types, both of their types also match with each other haha

Mark's dad doesn't follow Chalida still though hahah but it's okay, I'm sure his dad also likes her. He's just doesn't follow her on IG, that's all hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, I miss TD now that @mintwix mentioned it hahah
And I was watch this part. Skip Mark with Yaya part, and go over to 8:12-9:35.
Don't you feel like it's real at that part? I feel like it's so real, right there. I mean, not as a bias kind of feeling, but I mean a really real feel.
Also if you watch closely at 9:26, Mark has a little glittered eyes when he said "Please accept my apology." After he said he just love her as a little sister.
Also at 9:35, after Mint walked away, if you listened really carefully, and watch his mouthing really closely, he was like, "Toe Eui (Damn it)."

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314

Yes, Mark's sister and Chalida have been acquainted for a very, very long time now. They were communicating even back during those TD days when MTEAM seemed to have been distant in the public eye. P'Miang even invited Chalida over to Chiangmai Mai before when Mark was having a family trip with his parents and sister last year.

One of the first clues that DOM was a M&M shipper. MyMint-MyMark 2011.

http://sunkissedara....ai-2011-part-2/

Once again, your beautiful theories always make me fall in love with mteam all over again

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Why you're welcome and thank you. 0.0 

But I consider them mere reports. Theories would require greater hypothetical elaborations...But as long as it can bring joy to every m&m hearts. 5555

Btw. Did I tell you I'm so glad to have you back, my dear Val. :heart:

@mmgjp13

You're not alone. If you Check YouTube.... Many people share the same sentiments. Lol.

YaMaMiKi

NGAWW....THIS IS AWFULLY CUTE
OH BY THE NICE WORK MTEAM FANS
WE'RE NEARLY UP TO 300 PAGES WOO HOO

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Why you're welcome and thank you. 0.0

But I consider them mere reports. Theories would require greater hypothetical elaborations...But as long as it can bring joy to every m&amp;m hearts. 5555

Btw. Did I tell you I'm so glad to have you back, my dear Val. :heart:

@mmgjp13

You're not alone. If you Check YouTube.... Many people share the same sentiments. Lol.
Hahah okay.

^^ The pictures are so precious hahaha so cute ^-^
I love Mint's smiles and her concentration, even if Mark be making faces. If I was her, I would already bust out laughing at the time he make faces hahah I can't be really serious that long. I laugh at everything so quickly and easily, even if some things are not funny, I would still end up laughing or giggling. Mint is good hahah I guess she enjoys Mark making faces haha but I like the second to last picture, it's so sweet and cute hahah Btw, these stares and smiles are only made for them two :)

Now I know why they were challenging each other for eyes contact contest hahah I think Mark was preparing this for one of his event at Big C. He had to play an eye contact contest with his fans, so I think he was preparing himself for that haha But eventually at that game w/ his fans, he lost hahah But he LOVE to stare at ahem*his girlfriend hahaha jk lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
mark's ideal type is someone who works out lol coughchalidacough haha I remember I think it was on rs where they ask the 4hj guys what kind of girl do they like or waa it consider sexy? haha can't remember but I will take it as my first assumption.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mark's ideal type is someone who works out lol coughchalidacough haha I remember I think it was on rs where they ask the 4hj guys what kind of girl do they like or waa it consider sexy? haha can't remember but I will take it as my first assumption.
lol??? really??

At Ratree Samasorn, he said straight out "suay aka beautiful, with a great personality and kulasatree" hahaha :) He's such an idealist. I love him! :kiss2: :dance1: