[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I noticed this a long time ago, but I just never say it or mention it. So I'll just say it here and right now, better than later haha Chalidaclub are also Prinfanclub, right? I'm asking this because I think I know why, some of you said before, that why didn't Chalidaclub didn't really help her much when she's in trouble and stuff, and that most of Prinfanclub and M&M fans help her and stuff, I think fans from chalidaclub & prinfanclub are mostly the same people. So it's like they are both of their fans individually and as a couple, so I guess, it depends on which club they will post up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I suppose we r like media as well. we interpret the things they do and say too. just that our approach is well... um... I don't know.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I suppose we r like media as well. we interpret the things they do and say too. just that our approach is well... um... I don't know.
yes, I suppose hahaha but our interpretions may be true, you know haha I don't think I have to explain it, right... Because their stories happened since 2010, back in PLR. There was even a papparazzi picture of them, it was even more suspicious than Mint's papparazzi with Pupa at the mall. Then, there were rumors about Mark's former assistant and blah blah blah back during Tawan Deaud and after Valentine's Day 2011. Then people around them and people who are close and really close to them, tend to tease them constantly, not just regular teases like teases come then go and disappear, and those teases also sounds suspicious as well.

Also, these pictures are more obvious. Why would they let each other hold their things, when they can do it and hold it themselves? And they usually doesn't let anyone touch or hold their things.

And from these two pictures, which one look more siblings-like and which look more than siblings?

Left or Right?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
that music video was so cute
i'm really looking foward to p.smilez video because her ones are so realistic

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Rumor again. sigh* I really feel bad for him. Reporters always ask him about girls, no matter where he go, what he do, but barely ask him about his work, only a little bit. I understand, he is an actor, a celebrity, he is in the public eyes, and I'm sure he is careful enough, but still being caught, and they should at least let him have some of his personal time as well, not just trying to stalk in whatever he do or where he go. media na...media ^__^

Exactly. The media is full of shit! They have nothing better to ask p'Mark. Srsly, they don't ask about this work or the events he's attending. All they purposely doing is trying to stir drama for p'Mark. I watch this and thought, why is the media so nosy and full of shit! If anything they are the ones ruining Mark's public image because they like stirring dramas for themselves.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Exactly. The media is full of shit! They have nothing better to ask p'Mark. Srsly, they don't ask about this work or the events he's attending. All they purposely doing is trying to stir drama for p'Mark. I watch this and thought, why is the media so nosy and full of shit! If anything they are the ones ruining Mark's public image because they like stirring dramas for themselves.
it's their job lol haha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
it's their job lol haha
their job to ruin certain actor's images....lol..theyre so full of shit is what I call it. Writing false rumors and shit then there are these other really ignorant who cannot read or understand the reality and then they go on to add more rumors to what the media publish esp people who are anti m&m..they feed off the media's malicious rumors. LMAO

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
their job to ruin certain actor's images....lol..theyre so full of shit is what I call it. Writing false rumors and shit then there are these other really ignorant who cannot read or understand the reality and then they go on to add more rumors to what the media publish esp people who are anti m&m..they feed off the media's malicious rumors. LMAO
sometimes jobs are just meant for certain people
good replies with good abd bad replies with bad
the stars can have millions of rumours but as long as they reply the truth the rumor will fade away
ans sometimes the media ask questions that the people outside want to know

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
If u want to be a celebrity....u need to deal with the public eye...there "shit" all the time in various jobs...just not in publuc eyes...they gotta deal n let it teach them life lessons n grow....the papz over-do it...the celeb gotta do the best they can

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. Yes, we (and other forums and blogs) ARE media because in order to access the things we share, people need to use certain means of communications (computers, tablets, smart phones, etc.) In a way, we are a source of information to the mass where almost anyone can have access to the Internet.

But the fact that we interpret things isn't the fundamental reason or link. No one can avoid interpreting in any place, in any time. In fact, isn't that one of the main things we acquire from attending schools? To hone our skills in interpretations and to learn how to justify our interpretations... Hence the reasons for essays and papers and revisions and commentaries and due dates. Haha.

Some interpretations are just closer to the truth than others.

--------

I was reading a short convo between Banana and Apple (actress who is playing Praepailin's assistant and the nm2 make-up artist hahaha )....on Instagram.

They didn't explicitly say, but my interpretation is that the closing party will take place on October 10, 2012.

That is my interpretation hahahaha because they said "See u on the the 10th!"

Then other staffs also asked if Chalida will draw cartoons of the pranangs like she did last year for Tawan Deard. Hahaha.

Of course, that is just my interpretation because they didn't SPELL OUT: "The closing party will take place on the 10th."

;d

that music video was so cute
i'm really looking foward to p.smilez video because her ones are so realistic
Yes. We mteamers are so lucky to have her with us. Every big m&m fans knows ip.Smilez is the best of the best. I have many of her MVs on my iPad. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL. Yes, we (and other forums and blogs) ARE media because in order to access the things we share, people need to use certain means of communications (computers, tablets, smart phones, etc.) In a way, we are a source of information to the mass where almost anyone can have access to the Internet.

But the fact that we interpret things isn't the fundamental reason or link. No one can avoid interpreting in any place, in any time. In fact, isn't that one of the main things we acquire from attending schools? To hone our skills in interpretations and to learn how to justify our interpretations... Hence the reasons for essays and papers and revisions and commentaries and due dates. Haha.

Some interpretations are just closer to the truth than others.

--------

I was reading a short convo between Banana and Apple (actress who is playing Praepailin's assistant and the nm2 make-up artist hahaha )....on Instagram.

They didn't specifically say, but my interpretation is that the closing party will take place on October 10, 2012.

PS. you know what, this is what I wonder about, after I watched Ngao Ruk Luang on Tee Tai Krua, the part about Mark's crush, where they asked him if he ever told "Ching" (his crush in high school) that he liked her and he said he never did. So I wonder if he ever told Chalida that he like her too hahaha

That is my interpretation hahahaha because they said "See u on the the 10th!"

Then other staffs also asked if Chalida will draw cartoons of the pranangs like she did last year for Tawan Deard. Hahaha.

Of course, that is just my interpretation because they didn't SPELL OUT: "The closing party will take place on the 10th."

;d

Yes. We mteamers are so lucky to have her with us. Every big m&m fans knows ip.Smilez is the best of the best. I have many of her MVs on my iPad. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
So I guess, the closing party will be on the 10th hahaha yup, our interpretations. So that means 4 more days, yay! :D

ip.Smilez sure is the best hahaha

PS. you know what, I was wondering after I watched Ngao Ruk Luang Jai casts on Tee Tai Krua, the part where they asked him about his crush, if he ever told "Ching" (his crush's name, in high school) that he liked her and he said he never did. So I wonder if he ever told Chalida that he like her too hahahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I also wonder if he ever told P'Chalida if he liked her? MTeam's life could almost be a lakorn lol so much drama in every dara's life
yes, MTeam's life is like a lakorn. Their lives are roller coaster, it has ups and downs. However, it's the most natural thing that also actually can happen in real life like normal people as well. We all have our ups and downs in our lifetimes, right... It depends on how we overcome those obstacles and challenges. Their couple situation isn't like those couples whose lives are fortunate, whether those couples are real or promo's, however their couple is more fortunate than those couples. As we can see, they had soooo, soo much problems and obstacles along their ways, and going along those ways, they've overcame it through the way. Their lives aren't like flowers that would always bloom, it's not like a sunshine that would shine all the time, it's like a river which it wavers here and there, but their lives are like rock and big trees, that stays strong and still, no matter what happen :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yeah.. You sound like my mom haha thats a compliment because she is very wise (even tho shes bah Ken Theeradeth, Num Sornram, Poh Nattawut, Tik J.) with her words so i hope you dont take that as an insult lol. Hmm.. Also now that I think of it I wonder what P'Mark & P'Chalida talk about when texting and calling each other. I also wonder if P'Mark flirts with her through sms or call. I also wonder if they video call now too. Gosh I wonder a lot of things from Mysterious MTeam (even tho they can be obvious with each other smxs) :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yeah.. You sound like my mom haha thats a compliment because she is very wise (even tho shes bah Ken Theeradeth, Num Sornram, Poh Nattawut, Tik J.) with her words so i hope you dont take that as an insult lol. Hmm.. Also now that I think of it I wonder what P'Mark & P'Chalida talk about when texting and calling each other. I also wonder if P'Mark flirts with her through sms or call. I also wonder if they video call now too. Gosh I wonder a lot of things from Mysterious MTeam (even tho they can be obvious with each other smxs) :)
Nah, I'm not taking it as an insult lol I was laughing hahah Probably, "I miss you" hahaha jk. I don't know either. They would probably talk about random and personal things together. Mark is a kind of person whose words would not be consistent with his heart, and a sharp tongue. I don't think he would talk to her that sweetly, his actions would show it instead. However, I think he would at least say, "I miss you" and stuff like that.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Nah, I'm not taking it as an insult lol I was laughing hahah Probably, "I miss you" hahaha jk. I don't know either. They would probably talk about random and personal things together. Mark is a kind of person whose words would not be consistent with his actions, and a sharp tongue. I don't think he would talk to her that sweetly, his actions would show it instead. However, I think he would at least say, "I miss you" and stuff like that.
lol he probably would but i wonder what P'Chalida would say back. Maybe "I miss you too." haha jk or maybe "Ai bah!" and/or blush