[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I don't think chalida likes to be barefoot much. her feet must be dying from wearing heels.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez

I'm excited too :D hehe ^^ Almost there, baby hahah

Ohhh...you're going to get a new laptop? cool :) I have a new, but NOT completely new now, laptop too haha Because my first (old) one was dead, so I had to buy a new one. Right now, I have a mini-HP laptop [:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol I don't think chalida likes to be barefoot much. her feet must be dying from wearing heels.
yeah, I guess so hahah And that's the reason why, I don't like wearing heels and I barely or hardly wear heels. I only wear tennis shoes and sandals.

fun

Expired Sarnie
*in tears. *shake fist up at sky. I miss my laptop but I'm too poor to afford a new one.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun;
That could be the case of the barefooted Chalida lol wearing heels all day is no beuno :/
Aweeee I hope in time you'll be able to buy another laptop na (;

@mm;
My little brother broke my laptop and it has M&Ms history in it lmaooo I had 3 unfinished M&M mv...one Nalida and one of mint&boy :/ so sad.
it's going to take another hundred to fix it since i already had it fixed once...and that was before PLR aired too whooo so by the time PLR aired, I received my laptop back(; so hopefully I get a new one by the time NM2 airs ! Ouuuu HP is a great quality laptop. *thumbs up
I'm going to get another Sony Vaio like my last one.

In the future, ill refix my old laptop just for M&M lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Even if this is true, Chalida isn't the only actress who has to endure the pain. I don't think other actresses have such a constant habit of taking their shoes off. 

It's subconscious. Some people will choose to endure it, but Chalida cannot. (This isn't just about shoes, btw. Haha.)  This is precisely why we say she will not embrace too many rules and restrictions even if she tries to. That is, even if she tries to adhere to her conservative family values (from her interviews, Chalida revealed that her mother taught her to "endure"). As a result of this nature vs nurture, there is a certain inconsistency in her character (someone even noted this inconsistency before on Pantip).

Mark is much more direct and daring. In most cases, he will not endure anything. That is why we can appreciate his patience with Chalida. His nature is freer than hers. Chalida is attracted to this personality because this is precisely her inner nature. I think she just needs to mature a little more and let go so to speak. Then we will see she can be bolder than she is now.

oh hahah okay then haha you sure do know about Astrology hahah

I want to know about mine too hahah I'm a Capricorn. January 15, 1991. Can you check mine, please?
These days, there are many softwares on the internet where you can look up your astro chart for free. You can search in more depth if you enter your birth time and birth place. You will be able to find othe planetary positions and etc.

With the date you've given me, I'm sure you're a double Capricorn. Both sun and moon in Capricorn.

When I first found out I had a moon in Aries 7 years ago, I was actually thrilled. Lmao. It explained why some of my nature was not Taurean like. LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Even if this is true, Chalida isn't the only actress who has to endure the pain. I don't think other actresses have such a constant habit of taking their shoes off. 

It's subconscious. Some people will choose to endure it, but Chalida cannot. (This isn't just about shoes, btw. Haha.)  This is precisely why we say she will not embrace too many rules and restrictions even if she tries to. That is, even if she tries to adhere to her conservative family values (from her interviews, Chalida revealed that her mother taught her to "endure"). As a result of this nature vs nurture, there is a certain inconsistency in her character (someone even noted this inconsistency before on Pantip).

Mark is much more direct and daring. In most cases, he will not endure anything. That is why we can appreciate his patience with Chalida. His nature is freer than hers. Chalida is attracted to this personality because this is precisely her inner nature. I think she just needs to mature a little more and let go so to speak. Then we will see she can be bolder than she is now.

These days, there are many softwares on the internet where you can look up your astro chart for free. You can search in more depth if you enter your birth time and birth place. You will be able to find othe planetary positions and etc.

With the date you've given me, I'm sure you're a double Capricorn. Both sun and moon in Capricorn.

When I first found out I had a moon in Aries 7 years ago, I was actually thrilled. Lmao. It explained why some of my nature was not Taurean like. LOL.
Have I ever told you that you're a genius !? Lol
Totes off topic ahahahaha
Love na <3

Very interesting ! I'm taking astronomy ATM and I'm sjiwisksmmsskal<--- all over the place. Would totes love you as my tutor hanaah

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can endure needles (nurse lost my vein and kept digging for it, i almost died but kept silent about the freaking pain she has inflicted upon me) lol but there's one thing I cannot endure... heels.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i can endure needles (nurse lost my vein and kept digging for it, i almost died but kept silent about the freaking pain she has inflicted upon me) lol but there's one thing I cannot endure... heels.
Omfg ! What a boss you are fun lol I wouldn't passed out in a quickness with em needles. Boss indeed ><

I wonder what day is the closing party!?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez, you shouldn't stroke my ego. It's already the size of Jupiter. ;d

Astrology and astronomy are actually very different fields, I wouldn't be any real help. ><

About MVs..... I hope to get at least two different fan made MVs from you for each nm2 episode. Hehehe. xD /Sorry. I think I'm asking for too much...but I would also like BTS fan made vdos. Hahaha.

Slight backtrack to body language....

They say eyes are windows to the souls. We know it's not a proven or scientific statement, but people still believe in it's vague implications...So some people also say our feet represent mobility, independence, and freedom.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

It's subconscious. Some people will choose to endure it, but Chalida cannot. (This isn't just about shoes, btw. Haha.) This is precisely why we say she will not embrace too many rules and restrictions even if she tries to. That is, even if she tries to adhere to her conservative family values (from her interviews, Chalida revealed that her mother taught her to "endure"). As a result of this nature vs nurture, there is a certain inconsistency in her character (someone even noted this inconsistency before on Pantip).

I think I am both sun and moon in Capricorn, but my nature really is not the same as to the real Capricorn personality. I just went to check on google.

It says, "This Sign&rsquo;s lesson is all about taking charge of your dreams and fulfilling them; however, every one knows higher the summit, more the climb. Yet, the summit of the mountain is the purpose of our lives...more so for a Capricorn.

This Zodiac Sign is driven by the influence of Saturn; the teacher who teaches through experience, challenges, problems and situations. Saturn provides the endurance, patience and determination to overcome all odds.

In general, this Sign leans toward being practical, reliable, ambitious, and goal oriented, as well as, highly structured, disciplined and very responsible

In relationships the Capricorn is strong, helpful, caring and very sympathetic.

Every Sign has positive and negative energies. The following words describe the darker side of this Zodiac Sign: Pessimistic, gloomy, overbearing, condescending, inhibited, grudging and fatalistic."

Seriously, my nature is not like what it mostly say, I am not a proactive kind of person, however I am not gloomy, overbearing, and everything it says about the darker side of me. Confirm! I agree with where it says, reliable (but not always), ambitious, and goal-oriented, but I also have my mood-swings too, I am not practical, I am not always a disciplined person. I don't even follow what my mom and what most elders be telling me, which means I am not always an obedient person. I am kind of pessimistic, but also the opposite. I don't like being tied either haha I, somewhat, have a carefree and naughty nature, which I am like that to my mom hahah However, I didn't show this side of me from the others.

^^ So yeah, my nature and personality is mostly the opposite from the Capricorn personality.

However, this is what I found from my Thai Astrology.

Meaning of Your Sign : CAPRICORN

Tenth sign of the zodiac

Your element: Earth
Your ruling planet: Saturn
Tarot card corresponding to your sign: The Devil
Your lucky color: Orange
Your stone: Amber

From your natural element Earth you draw a certain taste for stability, which is a strong characteristic of your personality. Your personal Earth is an Earth that is still in preparation, an Earth that must defeat the obstacles of ice and cold. From Saturn, your ruling planet, you have quickly understood that you can't live more than one life at a time and that choices are necessary.You know the importance of stability and fidelity. You are a person of commitment. When you commit yourself, it is completely, with all your soul. You know how to be faithful when it's worth it.You also have the will to follow the path to which you have committed. You are capable of a great deal of devotion. You can give a lot to others. Your sensitivity is deep even though modesty occasionally tempts you to hide it.You have a temperament which can be described as introverted and secret, and even if you know how to let yourself go you often show much less than you actually feel. Sexuality has great symbolic value for you and is often a deep commitment rather than a passing fancy. You find absolute fulfillment in a complete and stable union as your entire character is made in this image: complete and stable. And all your qualities occasionally make you suffer when others don't respond to your attempts.You cannot abide falseness or the breaking of commitments, and you can suffer from them. In these situations you can let yourself go and, since you rely a great deal on yourself and don't like to make a public display of your feelings, this can create tensions which freeze you up. You are very sensitive and occasionally fragile. If everything is going well you believe that it will last, but if things are going badly you feel your world is coming apart. You fall from a great height, and no longer know what to do.Your relations to the other signs:You can get along with Capricorns, even though they don't always attract you. In fact you have a tendency to occasionally go towards those who can be the most difficult for you, particularly Geminis or Scorpios.You have qualities in common with Virgo, but there is also risk of tension. Tauruses can be very beneficial for you, if you know how to deal with them.This short, unassuming analysis can help you to better conduct your existence. To learn to know yourself better allows you to maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.The people who succeed in life are often those who know consciously or unconsciously to how make the most of their talents, their advantages, and their strengths, while understanding how to maintain control over their weaknesses.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ That is the reason why I don't always believe in astrology, especially western. Some of what it says on there are not some of my personality and nature. However, I DO have another Thai astrology haha I am a Sagittarius hahah I believe in that one more, I have some nature the same as Sagittarius more than Capricorn.

Here it is;

ราศีธนู(16 ธ.ค.-15 ม.ค.)

ชาวราศีธนู เค้าไม่ใช่คนอารมณ์ขันเท่าใดนัก เค้าเป็นคนที่เรียบง่าย ธรรมดา ชอบความท้าทาย ชอบการผจญภัย การทำกิจกรรมต่างๆ เค้าเป็นคนธาตุไฟ โดยธรรมชาติของเค้า เค้าเป็นคนมีความคิดริเริ่ม ชอบความท้าทาย ความเสี่ยง ดังนั้นเค้ามักจะชอบเล่นอะไรแผลงๆ เค้ามักจะเจ็บตัวบ่อยจากกิจกรรมที่เค้าทำ เค้าเบื่อหน่ายการเรียนหนังสือ เค้าชอบทำกิจกรรมมากกว่า ชอบเลี้ยงสัตว์ หรือทำงานอดิเรกอื่นๆ ตลอดเวลา

Translated:

Sagittarius (Dec.16-Jan.15)

Sagittarius people does not have a sense of humor much. They are simple, normal, likes the challenge, like the adventure, and other activities. They are the Fire element. Which their nature are people who are iniative, likes the challenge, and the risks. Therefore, they usually likes to rather do a rough play (not me haha). They often get hurt from what they have done. They get bored of school and studying, and enjoy doing activities more. They like animal husbandry and doing other hobbies all the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My nature leans more towards Sagittarius than Capricorn, except for that rough play part hahah I don't like to rough play hahah I'm scared hahah I have a more free nature than a Capricorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Smilez, you shouldn't stroke my ego. It's already the size of Jupiter. ;d

Astrology and astronomy are actually very different fields, I wouldn't be any real help. ><

About MVs..... I hope to get at least two different fan made MVs from you for each nm2 episode. Hehehe. xD /Sorry. I think I'm asking for too much...but I would also like BTS fan made vdos. Hahaha.

Slight backtrack to body language....

They say eyes are windows to the souls. We know it's not a proven or scientific statement, but people still believe in it's vague implications...So some people also say our feet represent mobility, independence, and freedom.
Lmfaooo pood kwarm jing na
You're something pisettttt ka
Chalat maaaak duay ah !

Mai pen rai ja.
Haahahha ill def make Nm2 videos (;
I'm super excited to start making videos again.

Every time I read about my astrological sign, it's so true lol Taurus urieee

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OT (but it's not like were already off topic) but I'm watching tawan deard's opening and I have to see its probably my favorite opening for a Lakorn ever! It's not everyday where you actually get a good opening because usually producers and stuff don't care about it, but TD's is amazing! Hope neur mek is also good

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OT (but it's not like were already off topic) but I'm watching tawan deard's opening and I have to see its probably my favorite opening for a Lakorn ever! It's not everyday where you actually get a good opening because usually producers and stuff don't care about it, but TD's is amazing! Hope neur mek is also good
Trust me, if TD was great then NM2 would be even better. First reason, TD got the highest rating last year, and it's even higher than DJA. DJA, the lakorn wasn't really popular, pra'nangs were more well-known than the lakorn itself. 2nd reason, is that the lakorn is produced by P'Nok Chatchai :) so I have a good start with NM2 hahah just can't wait to watch it already LOL :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Rumor again. sigh* I really feel bad for him. Reporters always ask him about girls, no matter where he go, what he do, but barely ask him about his work, only a little bit. I understand, he is an actor, a celebrity, he is in the public eyes, and I'm sure he is careful enough, but still being caught, and they should at least let him have some of his personal time as well, not just trying to stalk in whatever he do or where he go. media na...media ^__^

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for all actress/actor. All the news reporters are trying to twist their stories or make up stories so they can make money and ruin they're reputation.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
He hasn't made it until he has gay rumors
hahah yeah true. Well it's better for him to have news, rumors, and gossips about girls than guys, right? hahaha At least, it's not as strong as Porshe Saran's rumor about how he went to a gay pub/club. I don't know if that was true cause I didn't exactly watch Porshe's interview of that. I only heard it from someone haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for all actress/actor. All the news reporters are trying to twist their stories or make up stories so they can make money and ruin they're reputation.
yeah, I understand the media, reporters, and stuff too. Like who wouldn't want money, names, and fame, and reputation, right? But yeah, sometimes they DO need to give the actors and actresses some personal space as well.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Lmfaooo pood kwarm jing na
You're something pisettttt ka
Chalat maaaak duay ah !

Mai pen rai ja.
Haahahha ill def make Nm2 videos (;
I'm super excited to start making videos again.

Every time I read about my astrological sign, it's so true lol Taurus urieee
yeah...cant wait to watch your nuer mek 2 video because they seem so real
make sure you post it na ka