[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'm thinking they were filming one of the last scenes together as a whole, if you know what I mean. During closing parties, it's more of casual wear...entertainment etc. So I doubt this was the closing. If it was, the pics would've said closing party lol
yea I could only imagine how they jump scenes...film here and there lol
but lets hope this is not it. it would not be exciting if not closing party took place ya... :/

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, for me, I want both of them to experience with other nang'eks and pra'eks. Experience with other people doesn't mean their heart will change from the person who have a good feeling with.

Mark, from what I've seen, since 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, even before he played that lakorn, he never treat any girls as special as the way he treated Chalida, whether those girls are single or taken. He treat all of those girls truly like siblings and friends, that's why he can be comfortable with them so openly in front of the camera, no matter whether he hug or look, or whatever, he's open with those girls, so if he's like that, then that means he has no interest in them and they're just friends and siblings to him. But when he's with Chalida, he's more cautious and careful for her, though he's comfortable with her privately. We all know Mark is a tease, right... So he tease and prank every girls AND everyone so openly, and doesn't have a romance side of him, but when he's with Chalida, he brings out his natural nature instead, and I also noticed he brings out a really warm and romantic side of him. I've also never seen Mark being jealous over any girls besides Chalida. He never stared at any girls so deeply and lovely, and romantically as to how he stare at Chalida, but we all know this guy has a naturally sweet eyes anyway, so he may look at other girls with his sweet eyes but he never looked or stared at them romantically and deeply as Chalida. He's also usually helpless and careless towards other girls, but he's always helpful and considerate towards Chalida. He has never changed from the way he had treated with Chalida since the beginning. So don't worry and don't be so greedy, and jealous towards him hahah You know, I am a girl too and yes, I am his fan before I became Mint's fan and yes, I understand a girl feeling also but you also have to trust in the people with opposite sex also.

As for Chalida, she's a girl, she has her own way of expressing her feelings. I've seen in all of her pictures, the way she look at other guys and Mark are definitely different. She doesn't look at other guys with her sweet, shy eyes like the way she look at Mark. Her smiles were/are not as sweet and sincere as when she's with Mark, and we can see that, right? She's never shy or blushed when she's with any guys, but when she's with Mark, she's all shy and blushed. When she's with other guys, her behavior has always been a spunky, naughty, spicy, frank, and pain little sister, but when she's with Mark, she sort of hold back those personality of her a little now, she's like more mature and woman-like when she's with him. She doesn't feel secure, relax, and comfortable as much as when she's with Mark although she may be cautious in front of the media and all, even with Alex, she and Alex have known each other since she was young, she's still not as comfortable as when she's with Mark, okay I mean, she's comfortable as a sister to him but not more than that like she is with Mark. Kind of confusing right there hahah but yeah..

So don't worry about whoever they work with because it's just for work, but MTeam is personal hahah That's why I'm okay with whoever they work with and not being picky with them. And as for whoever, being picky when it comes to Mark, I understand all of you, I am sort of picky for him too, but I trust him. Okay, yes, he is a guy, he may feel sensitive with any girls, but through out the whole 2 years, we can clearly see his feelings for Chalida is really strong and it looks like his feelings for her will not change. For Chalida, no matter who she work with, sure she has chemistry with everyone she work with, but those chemistry are not the same as her chemistry with Mark. They both have chemistry with everyone they work with, but those chemistry doesn't come out to deep feelings as like when they're together.

So I'm okay with whoever they work with, and I'm also okay if we don't see them pair up together until 2 or 3 years. I want them to have a chance to play with various people, especially Mark, because out of all the nang'eks, he mostly only play with Chalida and Kim. He may not be bored, but for watchers like us, are bored and can be bored to see him play with mostly these two, when there are a lot of nang'eks out there too. No matter who they play with, remember, just look carefully at their body language when they're with those certain people, I think if we just look at their body language, then we will know what sort of relationship they have with those people. If they have no feelings or interests with the ones they play with, then you'll see them with no shyness, no blushing, and just openly be comfortable with them, but if they hold back, then that means there's something, simply from what I've seen was only when MTeam are together, that's when those two hold back their comfortabilities.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sorry for my long essay^^ hahaha If some of the sentences doesn't make sense, I apologize. I don't really re-read my writings, unless it's important that I have to, then I do.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
hi guys im new in aianfuse i know it might be too late to join but im at big fan of mteam and had been following this web site for nearly a whole year and im so excited to join this page :woot2:

SonYukView4ever

you know what, for me, I want both of them to experience with other nang'eks and pra'eks. Experience with other people doesn't mean their heart will change from the person who have a good feeling with.

Mark, from what I've seen, since 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, even before he played that lakorn, he never treat any girls as special as the way he treated Chalida, whether those girls are single or taken. He treat all of those girls truly like siblings and friends, that's why he can be comfortable with them so openly in front of the camera, no matter whether he hug or look, or whatever, he's open with those girls, so if he's like that, then that means he has no interest in them and they're just friends and siblings to him. But when he's with Chalida, he's more cautious and careful for her, though he's comfortable with her privately. We all know Mark is a tease, right... So he tease and prank every girls AND everyone so openly, and doesn't have a romance side of him, but when he's with Chalida, he brings out his natural nature instead, and I also noticed he brings out a really warm and romantic side of him. I've also never seen Mark being jealous over any girls besides Chalida. He never stared at any girls so deeply and lovely, and romantically as to how he stare at Chalida, but we all know this guy has a naturally sweet eyes anyway, so he may look at other girls with his sweet eyes but he never looked or stared at them romantically and deeply as Chalida. He's also usually helpless and careless towards other girls, but he's always helpful and considerate towards Chalida. He has never changed from the way he had treated with Chalida since the beginning. So don't worry and don't be so greedy, and jealous towards him hahah You know, I am a girl too and yes, I am his fan before I became Mint's fan and yes, I understand a girl feeling also but you also have to trust in the people with opposite sex also.

As for Chalida, she's a girl, she has her own way of expressing her feelings. I've seen in all of her pictures, the way she look at other guys and Mark are definitely different. She doesn't look at other guys with her sweet, shy eyes like the way she look at Mark. Her smiles were/are not as sweet and sincere as when she's with Mark, and we can see that, right? She's never shy or blushed when she's with any guys, but when she's with Mark, she's all shy and blushed. When she's with other guys, her behavior has always been a spunky, naughty, spicy, frank, and pain little sister, but when she's with Mark, she sort of hold back those personality of her a little now, she's like more mature and woman-like when she's with him. She doesn't feel secure, relax, and comfortable as much as when she's with Mark although she may be cautious in front of the media and all, even with Alex, she and Alex have known each other since she was young, she's still not as comfortable as when she's with Mark, okay I mean, she's comfortable as a sister to him but not more than that like she is with Mark. Kind of confusing right there hahah but yeah..

So don't worry about whoever they work with because it's just for work, but MTeam is personal hahah That's why I'm okay with whoever they work with and not being picky with them. And as for whoever, being picky when it comes to Mark, I understand all of you, I am sort of picky for him too, but I trust him. Okay, yes, he is a guy, he may feel sensitive with any girls, but through out the whole 2 years, we can clearly see his feelings for Chalida is really strong and it looks like his feelings for her will not change. For Chalida, no matter who she work with, sure she has chemistry with everyone she work with, but those chemistry are not the same as her chemistry with Mark. They both have chemistry with everyone they work with, but those chemistry doesn't come out to deep feelings as like when they're together.

So I'm okay with whoever they work with, and I'm also okay if we don't see them pair up together until 2 or 3 years. I want them to have a chance to play with various people, especially Mark, because out of all the nang'eks, he mostly only play with Chalida and Kim. He may not be bored, but for watchers like us, are bored and can be bored to see him play with mostly these two, when there are a lot of nang'eks out there too. No matter who they play with, remember, just look carefully at their body language when they're with those certain people, I think if we just look at their body language, then we will know what sort of relationship they have with those people. If they have no feelings or interests with the ones they play with, then you'll see them with no shyness, no blushing, and just openly be comfortable with them, but if they hold back, then that means there's something, simply from what I've seen was only when MTeam are together, that's when those two hold back their comfortabilities.
hey. no worries. express urself. :)
of course we can support mteam no matter individually or together.

SonYukView4ever

actually, i wasnt aware chakrit n cherry will guest star??? lol
thats kind funny and surprising Lol
guess well find out

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm fine w same pairing as long as it is not back to back and there is a break between them. What frustrate me is that Markim are paired back to back. at least for mteam, they finished one lakorn before being confirmed in another one. plus we had that one full year w/o mteam. they did another lakorn together but not as each other pranang. and a few months later after td ended, they were united. and in between they each had work w others as lead. sorry for just ranting. I can't sleep bc the stupid asian neighbor is karaoking so loud on a freaking tues night I'm half awake half asleep while on here.

r they guest starring as their original character or r they new characyer that will just appear briefly?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

awesome essay
i've noticed how chalida stares a people
well all i can say for sure is that i love minttwixx's signature of the stare
i think it's a couple pages before this one

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hi guys im new in aianfuse i know it might be too late to join but im at big fan of mteam and had been following this web site for nearly a whole year and im so excited to join this page :woot2:
Hello! It's never to late to join our spazzing. Hope you'll Have fun here!
I've got to agree that I think mteam need to have more experience with other actors and actresses.
And also with markim. It's not that I'm jealous or anything, but I think that since they already have punya chon something, they'd have a break. But I guess not. That's the problem with ch 3. They always pair up the same couple.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i agree...yadech is over-load....that I was over them before I started...markim, I dunno why they are pairing up back to back..they don't have that strong fanbase like KA, yadech ect...(not from anything I've seen)...I like the 1-2 lakorn a year with my favorite...i like changes...I like my n'k with different pairing...p'k in my coupling I usually don't really watch their lakorn....

Lol just because they don't work together doesn't mean feelings will change or else ppl will break up all the time...Ken working with Ann...he still love his wife..ann love her b/f hahah...

"how can I miss you, if you don't go away"

fun

Expired Sarnie
see for yadech it hasn't been fully a year yet and they r already paired up together. on top of that they have cfs together. I love yadech but I need a break in between. hopefully they won't start filming rising sun 2 anytime soon.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
see for yadech it hasn't been fully a year yet and they r already paired up together. on top of that they have cfs together. I love yadech but I need a break in between. hopefully they won't start filming rising sun 2 anytime soon.
I agree with everything! That is so true! They also have cfs and events together. You know, sometimes I even get surprised if I see an interview of nadech or something and yaya is not there.

SonYukView4ever

what does the f in cf stand for??? i know its commercials...but cf is overratedly used lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Aww^^ The MVs are so lovely hahaha

I agree with you all are saying. Yadech are really getting overload, and I got to say, I am sort of getting bored of them already. We see them everytime, everywhere, every year or even less than a year. Man, talking about Mark and Kim, I'm getting a feeling that these two might become like Yadech couple. They began to have lakorns with each other back to back after 3NNT, and events even more than MTeam, the only thing they don't have together is CFs, which is less than Yadech, so I'm okay with that hahah But I might get bored of them as well but not yet.

For MTeam, I think they're good. We only see them in one lakorn together until 1 or 2 years later, not much events together, they haven't even have CFs together either, so these two are okay :)

And yeah, as we all are saying, them playing with other people, doesn't mean their feelings will change. Heart and feelings doesn't change so quick and easily, their minds can change, which this happens to mostly with guys, but their heart can't.

Anyways, talking about Mark's new nang'eks, I have my line ready hahah First, I want Margie (4 Hua Jai girls haha), then Matt, Taew, and since he did really good acting with P'Ann at the concert, I want to see these two as well, and also maybe Pream too. Because Pream is still really, really young, so she can shine and improve herself, in a long, long time as she can, so I think it would be great to see her with Mark, to see how they will become.

And for Chalida, I want Nadech first haha since Mark played with Yaya before, so yeah... Then I want P'Boy, then P' Mario (talking about P'Oh, whenever I look at him, he almost always reminds me of Mark by the way he smile and looks, in some angles), then P'Pope, and last but not least, Alex :) And Ken P., AND P'Ken T. since I saw the picture of them two, they look good too, so it would be great if she get to play with him, and he's also Mark's favorite actor too ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is easier and faster to type CFs. When I am on moblie or ipod, I usually shorten a lot of words.