[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
doesn't it feel like we're being cheated again? However, let's keep the faith in them. Yeah? :)
It does. I feel like we are being neglected by Ch3 lol I don't mind if Mteam does a one year hiatus without each other on screen but that's all I can allow keke At least I got TD even though they weren't paired up. I guess KCR will be on the lookout.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
It does. I feel like we are being neglected by Ch3 lol I don't mind if Mteam does a one year hiatus without each other on screen but that's all I can allow keke At least I got TD even though they weren't paired up. I guess KCR will be on the lookout.
yup, we are the ones who won't see them "on-screen", but we are the ones who knows they hang out with each other "off-screen". hehe^^ So yeah, I'm okay with everything hahah

I also don't mind them being on hiatus for one year, on-screen too. I actually think it's better than (no offense) Yadech, who ALWAYS see each other everytime, everywhere, every year; I'm sure they can get bored of each other easily, even though they're not.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
oh no more behind the scene pictures
thats not shabang
great hey just wondering if there are any pic of the closing party

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Awe the motorcycle scene is the last scene :/
It's a wrap T_T no more bts pics
Huhuhuhu
Mak doesn't look too thrill :/

They can't even smile lmao
Aweeeee cries

These two will be missing each other maaak Y_Y

yea, I thought it was going to be a happy farewell but nope, they didnt even smile. Srsly, why?!?!?! Last scene!!!!!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
</3 heartbroken. I'm happy and sad at the same time also because nm2 is almost just about a month in my time to air but again we wont see much mteam but then mteam will keep in contact privately or with a group of friends. Farewell MTeam. We will see you on-screen in a romance lakorn (like what P'Mark wants) hopefully soon. Laa-gorn na ka. :cry: I'm going to miss them... Hopefully they pair up in a year or two maybe sooner.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
</3 heartbroken. I'm happy and sad at the same time also because nm2 is almost just about a month in my time to air but again we wont see much mteam but then mteam will keep in contact privately or with a group of friends. Farewell MTeam. We will see you on-screen in a romance lakorn (like what P'Mark wants) hopefully soon. Laa-gorn na ka. :cry: I'm going to miss them... Hopefully they pair up in a year or two maybe sooner.
They will pair up again soon, don't worry :) But I do have a feeling, it might be in 2 years again since both of them doesn't look really happy in the picture above, and also the writing below make it sound like that. However, we will see them next year too, I mean, after Nuer Mek 2, because Mark already prepare/secure himself to be in KCR anyways hahah Although they are not pairing up together and Mark is only a guest star, he's still going to be with her on-screen in that lakorn anyways hahaha Off-screen or in real life, no need to worry about that hahah Let's just wait for Nuer Mek 2 for now :D Almost there baby! However, for KCR, I hope some people in here better not spaz Mint & James too much, that you will almost forgot MTeam again like when Mint was playing with P'Pope, some of you almost forgot about MTeam hahaha but all of you come back anyway hahahah it was funny though :D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
They will pair up again soon, don't worry :) But I do have a feeling, it might be in 2 years again since both of them doesn't look really happy in the picture above, and also the writing below make it sound like that. However, we will see them next year too, I mean, after Nuer Mek 2, because Mark already prepare/secure himself to be in KCR anyways hahah Although they are not pairing up together and Mark is only a guest star, he's still going to be with her on-screen in that lakorn anyways hahaha Off-screen or in real life, no need to worry about that hahah Let's just wait for Nuer Mek 2 for now :D Almost there baby! However, for KCR, I hope some people in here better not spaz Mint & James too much, that you will almost forgot MTeam again like when Mint was playing with P'Pope, some of you almost forgot about MTeam hahaha but all of you come back anyway hahahah it was funny though :D
aiyah no way im forgetting about mteam! They are always in my heart, the first couple to make me bah daras and make me watch thai lakorns lol. And no in TD I always smiled when MTeam were close to each other (sorry Chanawaht) but still I did like Chanawaht also when they had their own cute scnes. I just had to replay MTeam scenes more than Chanawaht though lol jk but I hope when MTeam reunite, they will have that Romance drama. P'Mark you better keep whinning until you get your kissy lakorn with P'Chalida and I mean it no joke. ^_^ I hope it is a willing scene and a rawr scene too lol jk on that but would be nice if we don't hear from MTeam in 2/3 years or so..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont even think Mark's going to have any scenes with Mint in Khunchai Runapee?! Srsly. I highly doubt it. Unless, he was her fiance then it is possible but chances that they will have scenes together is very little. :/

----

If rumors is true, let Mark get new nang'ek for future years to come besides nong'Mint, Kim. These two are awesome but I think Mark needs a new nang'ek! I think M&M will see each other at events whether going together or not.

Mark can freshen up while Mint can focus on Khunchai Runapee and other lakorns! I think I am okay with M&M not reuniting in a lakorn yet just as long as they have events together!

BUT su su Neau Mek 2 nauh!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it is not too long before we all get to see NM2 lol because in two months, we might forget nm2 because of no bts for us to spazz on anymore LOL

But we'll spazz when we see M&M join events. HAHA

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha reminds me of my conversation w mintwix a few months ago or has it been a year already lol mteam is special. ppl keep coming back even when they ship other couple but they will always come back to mteam.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tbh, when it comes to MTEAM, I'm always high off of em. Lmfaooo through the hardships, MTEAM still remained in hua jai kaung chan meuan derm maimee plien pai. I hope i phrased that correctly. LOL Even though M&M have nm2, they barely had any events together compared to Kim. Even though I want M&M to reunite I want chalida to act along side other actors. As for Mak, Lmfaooo I'm too greedy when it comes to him. Chalida khon diow ka ;p haahhaah

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Tbh, when it comes to MTEAM, I'm always high off of em. Lmfaooo through the hardships, MTEAM still remained in hua jai kaung chan meuan derm maimee plien pai. I hope i phrased that correctly. LOL Even though M&M have nm2, they barely had any events together compared to Kim. Even though I want M&M to reunite I want chalida to act along side other actors. As for Mak, Lmfaooo I'm too greedy when it comes to him. Chalida khon diow ka ;p haahhaah
lol me to smilez. i would love for chalida to have experience with many other actors, whether new or old, but as for marky boy, i want him to remain with chalida.

thanks for the pictures! the one where he had his head on her shoulder! :dance1:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I swear. If I didn't know Mteam I would have thought they were dating. Not even kidding. SO MUCH LOVE they have for one another. lol
Thanks btw! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol if this was the closing party, it must be lame tbh! lol bc theyre wearing same outfit....nothing new ley M&M?!??!?!?!??
hopefully some clips come out!!!!!!
I'm thinking they were filming one of the last scenes together as a whole, if you know what I mean. During closing parties, it's more of casual wear...entertainment etc. So I doubt this was the closing. If it was, the pics would've said closing party lol