[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
See this is y I'm not bored of MTeam...they are so funny when their together and cute as well...cute moment will appear...when Mint at Mark side Mark have da power to do everything. Lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wow...Mint must be the first girl to sit on a motorcycle behind Mark hahah cuz I haven't seen any girl sit behind him on the motorcycle, in a lakorn hahah Sangkla rue ahem* Prin ahem* gun nae ka khun hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Awe the motorcycle scene is the last scene :/
It's a wrap T_T no more bts pics
Huhuhuhu
Mak doesn't look too thrill :/

They can't even smile lmao
Aweeeee cries

These two will be missing each other maaak Y_Y

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Huhuhuhu

Aweeeee cries

aww... last scene already? :/ They sure will miss each other. HOWEVER, don't forget... they WILL keep in touch in private still because we should already know they have many mutual friends. I'm pretty sure they would call/text each other when they're apart because just like when Mark was in PCKK set, Chalida called him during having an interview with the Waan Klao Jao Jiew show. So I'm confident enough to say, they will call/text each other when apart. Even IF Mark unfollow or HAVE to unfollow Chalida again, don't worry, they still keep in touch in private, no matter what :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Farewell, my beloved M&M. Mo ii. Enough is enough. Bye bye! Sayonara, bebe. La gorn tee rakkk~~~~~~~Joooooooop jooooop.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
hahah
in the first photo that you posted i was like what the hell is that mario
then i realized it was mark
might need glasses now

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Huhuhuhu

Aweeeee cries

i swear those words in the first photo make it as if they wont see each other forever

fun

Expired Sarnie
i will miss neua mek 2 bts and mteam. and the wording makes it like they will never meet again lol let's imaginary replace it with will see u again soon in another project a year from now lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg...I can't believe they are done. So sad.
M&M must reunite soon. Hope they get lots of promotional events together.

SonYukView4ever

LOL @i.n.v.u

Anyways, they looked like they wore the same outfit from last week. Must be the same day but the clips/pictures didnt get release til today. Anyways, for sure M&M will miss the crew/set and each other :/

Anyways, on the up side, NM2 will be coming out soon too!!!

~~~

I wanna see Mark's next project already! Woot!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, I am happy ad sad at the same time hahah

I'm happy because we get to see Nuer Mek 2 soon :)

And I'm sad because I'm going to miss seeing their bts pics and everything, and also going to miss them :/

They sure will miss this crew and set, and each other, but at the same time, they won't hahah because KCR and their new lakorn/s will be form by this company again :)

Also, they'll see each other often anyways hahah so I'm not worried about them not seeing each other because it's obviously really, really impossible ;) but for people like us are possible not seeing them, only when they're in lakorns and events. Thai fans are lucky man!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i will miss neua mek 2 bts and mteam. and the wording makes it like they will never meet again lol let's imaginary replace it with will see u again soon in another project a year from now lol
doesn't it feel like we're being cheated again? However, let's keep the faith in them. Yeah? :)

SonYukView4ever

doesn't it feel like we're being cheated again? However, let's keep the faith in them. Yeah? :)
yea, that feeling that m&m will drift apart til another reunion....eh?
some of the crews were like.....gonna be a long time til we see one another again...bye bye---la kon :((
sad...man.

They better throw a celebration! a closing party!!!!!!