[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^me too hahah Waiting for Nuer Mek 2 is too long hahah

I also agree with you @mintwix. If you are feeling doubtful about their relationship or unsure, then it's your own judgement.

First of all, we already know that these two always say, they are just "pee nong gun", but their body language tells us otherwise, and it doesn't lie. Whether you believe the way they message each other through instagram or what they say, their body language, expressions, and reactions tells it all. If you're not sure if they text or call each other on their phones when they're apart, then you can watch Mark's Waan Klao Jow Jiew video, if they do or not. However, don't forget they advertise us as siblings. I rather trust their body language and behaviors than what they say or the way they message each other through instagram. We should know Mark's mouth, along with Mint's also, are not consistent with their actions and behaviors, and body language anyway.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG!!
GRIEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost forgot how much I loved spunkayy Ploykwan!! Chalida was sooo adorableee!! Narak ah!

It's actually been a while since I've sincerely appreciated Chalida...But I ain't getting into that. Lmao.

Omg omg. The song also reminds me of Smilez's sawan bieng MV of chario/mintario! Hehheheeh!!

Grieeedddddd. Imma watch your video again, Smilez!! 

Thx for sharing, mmgjp314!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kekekekeke ;p

Yesterday I had the biggest urge of making another mv. Aiyajhh I needa buy a new laptop ASAP because my brain is brainstorming a new mv. Grrreeeeeed lol I miss making mvs.

Oh gosh I miss Ploykwan. Might as well watch td again for Singh and Ploykwan lol ahhhhhhhh

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Steering OT again.

For u. @mmgjp314

The difference has always been laughable. No need for elaboration.

Prin's sister uploaded this herself.

We don't get catered to very often, but mteam still manage to show so many lover's moments. I think we know the married couples.

Credit MMk and I. But mostly MMk haha.

Prin has been trying to send a message.

"Pen fan gun" aka (We are) Boyfriend-Girlfriend.

I love the photo comparison of them and the married couples. :) Show a lot of signs.hahhaha...

Helllaaaaa cute

Lol at Mark's face.He;s always be having that face expression.hahha. Cute. Love the photo. Thanks. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
god ..i love it how you compared the pics with real couples^^
it's just too cute i dont think i can handle not to laugh
come on action speak louder than word so dun dun dun...hoping that they secretly go out then the world should find out soon

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, according from the news and all, I have a feeling that until MTeam going to be pair up together in their next lakorn will be in 2 years again like last time.

One reason is Mark was filming Nuer Mek and PCKK this year, and both lakorns are airing around the late 2012 to the early-mid 2013, and he's going to guest star in KCR also, so that's already 2 lakorns w/Chalida (although KCR doesn't really count, but since he's guest star in that lakorn, it still would sort of make that as two lakorns for him with her). Chalida was filming Nuer Mek 2 this year, and going to film KCR next year and have Mark in that lakorn for next year also.

Another reason is that Mark will have another lakorn with Kim next year, while filming in KCR as a guest star. Although he might only going to have few scenes in KCR, that's also count as playing with or in Chalida's lakorn. So I don't think the channel will let them pair up together until 2 years later like last time, however they will have to be prepare together next year though and that, I'm sure hahah
But playing together might take two years of waiting again ): But oh well, it will make them miss each other even more hahaha

And as we all know, MTeam are taboo, even now so yeah.

Oh yes! Off-topic: I remembered P'Boy said, by the end of this year, the gang will be going to vacation outside of state (forgot what state hahah), I wonder if MTeam are going too.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
god ..i love it how you compared the pics with real couples^^
it's just too cute i dont think i can handle not to laugh
come on action speak louder than word so dun dun dun...hoping that they secretly go out then the world should find out soon
I was smiling and laughing too hahah
Their body language and expressions are transparent enough hahah
I'm pretty sure there are pretty much 80% out of 100% of people out there can see, and few of them may know their true identity, but they're just not really accepting it or just pretend not to know because these two are not revealing anything by their own mouths.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
you know what, according from the news and all, I have a feeling that until MTeam going to be pair up together in their next lakorn will be in 2 years again like last time.

One reason is Mark was filming Nuer Mek and PCKK this year, and both lakorns are airing around the late 2012 to the early-mid 2013, and he's going to guest star in KCR also, so that's already 2 lakorns w/Chalida (although KCR doesn't really count, but since he's guest star in that lakorn, it still would sort of make that as two lakorns for him with her). Chalida was filming Nuer Mek 2 this year, and going to film KCR next year and have Mark in that lakorn for next year also.

Another reason is that Mark will have another lakorn with Kim next year, while filming in KCR as a guest star. Although he might only going to have few scenes in KCR, that's also count as playing with or in Chalida's lakorn. So I don't think the channel will let them pair up together until 2 years later like last time, however they will have to be prepare together next year though and that, I'm sure hahah
But playing together might take two years of waiting again ): But oh well, it will make them miss each other even more hahaha

And as we all know, MTeam are taboo, even now so yeah.

Oh yes! Off-topic: I remembered P'Boy said, by the end of this year, the gang will be going to vacation outside of state (forgot what state hahah), I wonder if MTeam are going too.
ohhh: i'm looking foward to seeing if they really are going on a vacation

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I hope Mteam go to that vacation with the gang together. So they can have some mteam alone chill time lol. Can't wait till Nuer Mek 2 airs. I'm watching Pbah Nang Sua 2 and I wonder why a lot of action lakorns get part two but romance just gets one and the end.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mmgjp314

Your enthusiasm is still so fresh. But you should save your energies for Nuer Mek 2. Hahaha. Of course, I'm just saying that for myself. Lol.

When it comes to something as transparent as M&M, everyone sees the same thing. It's just a matter of whether they choose to appreciate, ignore, or deny. The truth is unchanging. Only people's reactions will differ.

It's been a while since I've translated spazzworthy comments here.

This topic was about Mark and his nang aeks. MTEAM was the only pairing people said look like lovers, sweethearts, soul mates, etc.

[http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2012/08/A12532968/A12532968.html

"Mak mong Mint wela pood du yung ngai mai roo ah. Muern Mak care Mint mak mak lei ner."

"When Mak is staring at Mint talking. I don't know (how to say it). It's like Mak really, really cares about Mint ner."

"I like Mak's eyes and gaze when he's staring at Mint. I've seen many, many pictures that they took together. It's truly, truly sweet."

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314 Your enthusiasm is still so fresh. But you should save your energies for Nuer Mek 2. Hahaha. Of course, I'm just saying that for myself. Lol. When it comes to something as transparent as M&M, everyone sees the same thing. It's just a matter of whether they choose to appreciate, ignore, or deny. The truth is unchanging. Only people's reactions will differ. It's been a while since I've translated spazzworthy comments here. This topic was about Mark and his nang aeks. MTEAM was the only pairing people said look like lovers, sweethearts, soul mates, etc. [http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2012/08/A12532968/A12532968.html 2010 "Mak mong Mint wela pood du yung ngai mai roo ah. Muern Mak care Mint mak mak ner." "When Mak is staring at Mint talking. I don't know (how to say it). It's like Mak really, really care about Mint ner."
2012 "I like Mak's eyes and gaze when he's staring at Mint. I've seen many, many pictures that they took together. It's truly, truly sweet."
yeah, I guess I should save my energies for Nuer Mek 2 hahaha Anyways, one more month right? hehe^^ Where I live is still the 30th of September, so I was about to put 2 months hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
^^Aww, so cute ^_^

Anyways, while waiting for Nuer Mek 2, let's watch this MV made from Tawan Deaud. Let's see if anyone capture this moment, at 2:29 :)

omg lol i didnt realize that was my mv i made lols i miss making em now. I knew the title sounded familiar but i didnt watch the mv until now lols. I miss Ploykwan & Singh now!! Gotta watch their mvs now. wow just in about a month? mteam goes by pretty fast now that i look back. I remember the first time we discussed the rumors about mteam in nm2. Wow i feel old. I miss your mvs smilez!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yui: "No one touches my woman."
X: You can touch her if you're gayyyyyy.

Lmao. They are so hilarious. Protective and daring Sangkla. I like the sound of it.