[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Steering OT again.

For u. @mmgjp314

The difference has always been laughable. No need for elaboration.

Prin's sister uploaded this herself.

We don't get catered to very often, but mteam still manage to show so many lover's moments. I think we know the married couples.

Credit MMk and I. But mostly MMk haha.

Prin has been trying to send a message.

"Pen fan gun" aka (We are) Boyfriend-Girlfriend.

Thanks Mint :) it is laughable hahah no need for elaboration lol hahah Whoo! :D

But wait, the picture that Mark's sister post up, what does that supposed to mean? hahah A guy chasing another guy? Oh, oh, oh... it's about a troll right? ahaha hmm... hold on, does that connect with MTeam of why she posted that up?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
oh yeah, you know what, @SonYukView4ever you said you will explain to us, what made MTeam fall for each other, did you remember? hahah We're waiting to read what you know hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Not to mention in this video, did Mark say, "Mint, kuang kaan "row"?" Instead of "P"? Listen carefully at 0:13-0:14. I didn't hear anything wrong, right? hahah oh..ohhhh...now that's something hahaha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh yeah, you know what, @SonYukView4ever you said you will explain to us, what made MTeam fall for each other, did you remember? hahah We're waiting to read what you know hahah
haha of course I didnt forget but I feel like what I have to say is more like from the heart, from Mark's heart of course. :) To be honest, I don't quite know how to explain it myself. I just know that Mark's expressions and excitement around Mint Chalida is strong, like it has a strong attraction towards her. Maybe it has to do with Mint being 'beautiful' in his definition of beauty. He is attracted to her, but it's an attraction words itself cannot describe thats why we 'fans' always say his/their actions speak louder.

Sometimes, I pity Mark a bit because he likes the girl so much but there seems to be obstacles stopping him and he just cannot do anything about it. The obstacles are the elders, his peers or maybe love itself is not being reciprocated back to him.

** Everytime I hear this song, I can always relate Mark to it. He loves this song himself. He sings it many times at different events, and he also sang it in here. The lyrics fits a gentleman who loves a woman who cannot love him or be with him or even sees his love. haha

partial translation:

"You are my happiness, if you don't want it [love or happiness] then let me start/repeat it over, if you don't have a change of heart"

~~~

I don't know. When I see Mark answers/interviews about nong'Mint, I think I read his mind better. I knew what he was going to say most of the time. lol He's shyness gives away all the answers about her. Lol

But right now, I think both are young so they should focus on their careers more. If they are meant to be, they will find a way back together. If not, then let destiny decides. Because if you really love someone and cannot be with them then maybe it is not meant to be.

**ahem lol sorry for a boring/not so helpful explanation.
We'll keep our eyes open and see what the future will bring to M&M. =)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahh.. I like that song. Its soothing to me somehow. What's the title of the song and artist? Plus, I see what you mean @ sonyukview4ever. I agree. Right now they are still young so they should focus on work (like what Mint said) but its never too late or too early to love

SonYukView4ever

Ahh.. I like that song. Its soothing to me somehow. What's the title of the song and artist? Plus, I see what you mean @ sonyukview4ever. I agree. Right now they are still young so they should focus on work (like what Mint said) but its never too late or too early to love
Lol =D
It is a beautiful song. I love it too.

Here's the original version.
The singer is Stamp, title is "Man khong npeen kwaam rak" ---"It is love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYHDWQ_pw14

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
haha of course I didnt forget but I feel like what I have to say is more like from the heart, from Mark's heart of course. :) To be honest, I don't quite know how to explain it myself. I just know that Mark's expressions and excitement around Mint Chalida is strong, like it has a strong attraction towards her. Maybe it has to do with Mint being 'beautiful' in his definition of beauty. He is attracted to her, but it's an attraction words itself cannot describe thats why we 'fans' always say his/their actions speak louder.

Sometimes, I pity Mark a bit because he likes the girl so much but there seems to be obstacles stopping him and he just cannot do anything about it. The obstacles are the elders, his peers or maybe love itself is not being reciprocated back to him.

** Everytime I hear this song, I can always relate Mark to it. He loves this song himself. He sings it many times at different events, and he also sang it in here. The lyrics fits a gentleman who loves a woman who cannot love him or be with him or even sees his love. haha

partial translation:

"You are my happiness, if you don't want it [love or happiness] then let me start/repeat it over, if you don't have a change of heart"

~~~

I don't know. When I see Mark answers/interviews about nong'Mint, I think I read his mind better. I knew what he was going to say most of the time. lol He's shyness gives away all the answers about her. Lol

But right now, I think both are young so they should focus on their careers more. If they are meant to be, they will find a way back together. If not, then let destiny decides. Because if you really love someone and cannot be with them then maybe it is not meant to be.

**ahem lol sorry for a boring/not so helpful explanation.
We'll keep our eyes open and see what the future will bring to M&M. =)
it's okay if it's not a good explanation, but I like what you're saying though. However, I don't think it's just Mark who has a good feelings towards Chalida. I think Chalida also like him, if she doesn't she wouldn't open her heart and gave him chance, right? But I think, it's because she's a female, and women have their own way of expressing their feelings. It's not just Mark, but also Chalida, whose, whenever they have interviews about each other, their behavior changes in a certain way. And importantly saying, I've never seen Mint being shy or blushed towards any guys, except Mark. And when they were asking her, if she's Mark's "woman", although she denied it, her behavior was shown otherwise, and was sort of blush too, but when asked about Pupa, she went back to normal.

And yes, I think one thing Mark was attracted to Mint is her being "beautiful", since he did say he likes "pretty" girls. But I think he means, not just from the outside beauty, but also the inside.

True, their relationship have so much obstacles, up and down, like a roller coaster, I guess it's like god is testing them to see if their love is true or not. I think I see sooo many soulmates in this world, that have many obstacles like MTeam and some may have more than them, but then they found their way back together after being test for a long time :) That's why, for some reason, I just feel these two are secretly "soulmate". They always find themselves with each other, they have so many resemblance of one another (facial features, for example), and there are more things, that makes me feel they belong to each other.

But yeah, like what you said, they are still young, there are many things ahead of them. And yup, it does comes from the heart, most importantly. Anyways, thanks :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314 lol i also agree there.. i wonder if they ever thought about each other or called/text each other? to be honest if i lived close to mark or chalida i would stalk them like a hawk 24/7 whenever wherever lol jk they need their privacy and im not that much baa dara i have work and school too plus im not like that (mostly i have not much time to lol jk)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314 lol i also agree there.. i wonder if they ever thought about each other or called/text each other? to be honest if i lived close to mark or chalida i would stalk them like a hawk 24/7 whenever wherever lol jk they need their privacy and im not that much baa dara i have work and school too plus im not like that (mostly i have not much time to lol jk)
I'm pretty sure, they mostly do text and call each other. Remember on Mark's Waan Klao Jao Jiew video, when he was in PCKK set, while they were interviewing him, when they were on the bed, then all of the sudden, Mark's phone was vibrating, for a long time too, and it was Chalida who called him. He was having a interview, so he texted her back instead. So I'm pretty sure, they call and text each other often.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I disagree with some of the things being said here. But it's okay. I'll keep my peace for now.

Coincidentally, Chalida's dad uploaded this the other day.

About Miang's IG on media, look in the background and then the small screen to see the disparity between reality and illusion.
What do you disagree about? It's okay to say what's on your mind than to keep it. It's okay if we have some arguments too, as long as it's logical, and not going overboard.

I agree with what you post, the IG you posted haha It's true too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
let's just put it this way, they have more than a bro-sis relationship. whether they admit it or not or whether people acknowledge it or not, there is clearily some kimd of intimacy affection they have towards one another. end of argument lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. It's not a real big conflict or disagreement I have. I just have a strong aversion to discussions suggesting that there is a higher being who determines our destinies. I actually come from a religious family, but I cringe when I hear words like "God" in such discussions like these.

I just believe that who you want to spend your life with is a matter of personal choice. By suggesting that destiny alone is what determines their bond, we are discrediting their personal efforts, willpower, and desires. No one dictated these two M&M to meet up privately or even to sustain links with mutual friends who continued to help bridge their communications with one another over the past 2-3 years.

Moreover, most of us here agree that M&M have an affectionate intimacy that is more than a brother-sisterly kind. But there is still a fundamental difference between our approaches. Some of us are still discussing this in hypothetical terms. Which is perfectly fine. Not too long ago, I treated this as purely a hypothesis as well. But if I have to be perfectly honest with myself, I have almost zero doubts now.

SonYukView4ever

@mintwix, everytime I read your note/messages I feel so empowered and confident in M&M's relationship. However, when I'm reading both of their IG's individually, I get a different vibe. :/

Anyway, I thought Id share these. Mark hangs out with these crew too. lol Wow, ch5 crew. dang. Cr. Vill's IG

nong'Mint at Mistine Event in Pattaya Cre. M&M

Mark was also in Pattaya celebrating Festival C Event. wow. lol
Both didnt bump into each other :/

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
My dear, I still cannot fathom why you would depend on Instagram for any real confirmations and assurance. Haven't you learned anything from all those gossips about Pupa? Or how about P'Miang's message about "media." Instagram is one form of media and propaganda for celebrities and now politicians. Even President Obama had just signed up for Instagram.

Instagram is only one window.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, let's just say they are more than just brother-sister. I believe, they are secretly talking with each other, but not in a dating stage yet. All we know is that the more obstacles and troubles they have between one another by people surrounding them, makes them become more stronger and have even more trusts in each other. They've been through so much hardship, smoothness, sadness, and happiness with each other throughout the whole 2 years in the past, even now but now is kind of better than the past two years they've been through.

It's just like the quote, Chalida's dad post up,
"There are two types of people in this world. People who are fortunate and people who are more fortunate.

People who are fortunate are those whose life experience only smoothness.

People who are more fortunate, they were born to meet only problems and obstacles. But in the end, they were able to overcome (those challenges) and become victorious."

^^The last one, connects with MTeam right now. They always meet problems and obstacles of their lives, whether it's together or individually, so I'm sure they can pass all of those difficulties together and individually. And I also believe Mark when he said, "If I get with someone, I get with that person for real. Sincere. One love, one heart." Because he actually really did showed us that he has always been sincere to Chalida, ever since the beginning to now.

SonYukView4ever

Im not saying I do rely solely on IG ja. I know Mark is sad when apart from nong'Mint and Im sure nong feels the same but there is no definite answer thats why I worry. I would wonder if Mint/Mark actually message each other on their phones at all when apart? lol Anyone knows/thinks they do? I will listen to my instincts though.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If you're feeling doubtful, it probably has something to do with your own confidence in MTEAM or your own judgment. It has nothing to do with Mteam's trust in one another.

That's all I'm going to say.

I just wanna watch Neua Mek 2 already. It's been too long. Way too long.