[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
okay, I am eating noodles right now, then when I randomly saw these pictures I can't even eat my noodles hahahah gosh! Why is it have to be sweet, lovey dovey pictures from these two?? hahaha I can't eat my noodles anymore hahaha
hehehehe awww. such a cute comment. hahaha =)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
you know what, coming to think about it. I think she had been exists in his heart in 2010 already, however, at that time, I think he wasn't sure yet and probably was not full yet. I think she halfly got exists in his heart around the mid-late 2011, and full in 2012 (this year) hahaha
At first it was really just like. But now...you know, it's something more precious, haha. However, I think Mark was always sure. He always had the impulse to follow his heart right away. It was Chalida who wavered, because she's such a cautious person (one of the reasons why I never believed there was anything between her and Pupa). Particularly, in 2011, it was her last year in high school where she had to prepare for university entrance examinations. I think Mark actually had to wait and endure. This isn't his nature. But if he can do it for her. That says something does it not?

:dance1: hot damn..hot diggy damn...lol my adult version of the lil "music" from disney....the close up with the lips and eye glazing... "He wanna kiss the girl...." *lil mermaid"
Hahahahah. This got me lol-ing.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
And nah Mint is kind of a girly girl so I do find it a bit funny when she holds a gun now if its a hello kitty gun (like what P'nok chatchai posted on his ig) she would be an kick-butt adorable adult. Try to imagine Mint shooting people with a Hello Kitty m16 lols that would be soooo cute even tho shed be shooting people :spin: :loool:
Hahahahaha so funny haha but yes, she would be cute with a Hello Kitty gun ahhah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
At first it was really just like. But now...you know, it's something more precious, haha. However, I think Mark was always sure. He always had the impulse to follow his heart right away. It was Chalida who wavered, because she's such a cautious person (one of the reasons why I never believed there was anything between her and Pupa). Particularly, in 2011, it was her last year in high school where she had to prepare for university entrance examinations. I think Mark actually had to wait and endure. This isn't his nature. But if he can do it for her. That says something does it not?
yes, that does says something. However, I think she sort of, kind of open her heart around the late 2011 (November-December), according from the Pai day, then slowly open up from time to time in 2012 :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
where r all the fluent thai mteamer readers! what does the caption say? take ur time, no rush. I have been busy editing threads.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
where r all the fluent thai mteamer readers! what does the caption say? take ur time, no rush. I have been busy editing threads.
It says;

Mark's Schedule
Sept.26; Hotel s31; Along with Big C at Rachadumri
Sept.28; Big C at Phuket
Sept.29; Big C at Pattaya
Sept.30; Big C at Rayong

Chalida's Schedule
Sept.27; Suparbhurut Jurathep Opening @ Ch.3 Nongkham

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mak is a busy bee.

How exciting :) cant wait for the opening of SJ

Mak isn't scheduled for anything that day.
Surprise appearance !?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Chalida's mummy said mteam has a surprise for us in nm2.

i hope the suprise is that they date each toher not in a lakorn though...real life