[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
what? Ployyyyy is a Tom. Now,I just know that.

I think it will be very lame of Khun Ae if he's infuriated about this whole situation.
That's why a lot of people comment on pantip being on Mark's side, and almost all of them are saying K'Ae just trying to "saang kra sae hai tua eng pur ngern", and they even pity K' Ae's kids now, especially Nadech <--- don't really know how to say it in english, but I think it means like "K'Ae just trying to build up the current of himself for money"...something like that hahah And there are some people who be saying that "lately K' Ae is acting strange and it seems like he's being fake", "does all he think is about money and fame, etc." and blah blah blah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, I read from pantip that Mark will have 4 lakorns coming up after Nuer Mek 2 and PCKK. And one will be with P'Nok again, and yes, action again hahah Mark and Kim (and maybe Chalida) might also reunite again... but we don't know for sure. All I know is that Mark will be pack up with 4 lakorns after Nuer Mek 2 and PCKK finish. One will be with P'Nok Chatchai again, 2 will be with Maker Group, 3, he might be in Sai See Plerng which Chalida also had a news about this lakorn before too however they said he might be a supporting character for that lakorn, and the last one will be with Maker J which is with P'Nok Jariya (P'Johnny's wife). However, we don't know for sure yet and can't really admit it yet. I only found it in pantip, written from OHO Magazine.

http://www.pantip.co.../A12671643.html

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I hope Mark & Chalida pair in another lakorn after NM2 in a romance lakorn lols but hopefully not a remake. There are lots of remakes now and most of them are bad remakes no offense.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Many of you guys must have forgotten that Chalida herself mentioned back in February that P'Jett wanted to give her a role in his lakorn. I think people are just assuming P'Jett will choose Kim because they are dating. Still. It's pretty weird how KiMint seem to share the same potential roles and pra aek (Mark). Because P'Ja herself said if she cannot get Chalida in Sai See Plerng, then she would either want Kim or Pream.

You know, this could actually mean both MTEAM have three different lakorns offered to them together this year/next year.

It's better to chill. They're probably all still negotiating.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man, you guys are making me Excited! and Jumpy! lol The fact that Mark has FOUR lakorns lining to be offered to him!!! WOW!!!!**drools** LOL And yet, Mint is to be in one of them. Ah. Fingers crossed*

Btw, if Mark gets to pair with Pream, oh man it would be A BIG FAT hit for me. Lol :numchuck: Because Pream is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo young and has soooooooooooooooooooo much potential to rise too. Of course, I would LOVE to see her with Mark besides the beloved Mint and Kim! :)

Lol--I cannot sit still for a second knowing p'Mark has Hot nang'eks lining up for his next lakorns. LOL :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
oh man, you guys are making me Excited! and Jumpy! lol The fact that Mark has FOUR lakorns lining to be offered to him!!! WOW!!!!**drools** LOL And yet, Mint is to be in one of them. Ah. Fingers crossed*

Btw, if Mark gets to pair with Pream, oh man it would be A BIG FAT hit for me. Lol :numchuck: Because Pream is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo young and has soooooooooooooooooooo much potential to rise too. Of course, I would LOVE to see her with Mark besides the beloved Mint and Kim! :)

Lol--I cannot sit still for a second knowing p'Mark has Hot nang'eks lining up for his next lakorns. LOL :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
how old is Pream? Younger than Yaya and Chalida?

SonYukView4ever

That's why a lot of people comment on pantip being on Mark's side, and almost all of them are saying K'Ae just trying to "saang kra sae hai tua eng pur ngern", and they even pity K' Ae's kids now, especially Nadech <--- don't really know how to say it in english, but I think it means like "K'Ae just trying to build up the current of himself for money"...something like that hahah And there are some people who be saying that "lately K' Ae is acting strange and it seems like he's being fake", "does all he think is about money and fame, etc." and blah blah blah
I do NOT like this K'Ae PERIOD! He is VERY bias and makes ridiculous decision in my opinion. He's fishy and not worthy to even criticize Mark. As an actor, Mark has every right to decide the script and lakorn he wants to star or guest star in, esp for one like Nok C!

I side with the fans at panthip. I DO NOT like k'Ae, he's money driven and very bias. He promotes those he wishes to and ignores those he doesn't seem to put much effort in. Mark is a handsome, beautiful and dedicated actor. His fame came along through the support of his dedicated fans, not k'Ae.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
The last I check, she was born 1996 on thai wiki.
grasp* OMG!!! she is soooooooooo young!!! hahaha So I guess that means, she's still underage for real kiss hahah I guess, if she really do get to play with Mark, then does it have to be an innocent drama? hahah jk lol the camera and technologies can do well hehe ^^ it sure will be a big hit hahah

Well, we can't really say anything right now because it's sort of a rumor however it can be true, never know ;)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha. I think a few others enjoy the ot discussion but I'm just being cautious like Chalida...while people like JIMIEYOUSHI is being impulsive and daring like Prin. Hahaha. The boy wants to tell the world so bad judging by his behavior and IG and etc. I used to enjoy discussing this openly, but the more I realize...the more wary I am. Actually, it's a roller coaster really. Hahaha. Sometimes, I want to say more, then sometimes I think it's safer to keep it hush. Hahaha. Thanks for understanding anyway. ^^ Hehe.
hahahaSo we can balance, like mteam. hahaha.

It's still too early. But of course, you're on his side and I'm on her side. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I know you mean "early" not I mean "early", when know each other's heart, there will no "early" or "later".
As for the other, only the timing.
There are three things in the world can not curb, love is one of them.

Although I'm also on his side, I think it's still too early too hahah Because both of them said they are both not ready to have someone yet, though I think that's not true hahaha But as to how they explained that they are really busy, afraid they may not have time for the person (although they do haha), and then they be talking about school and stuff haha However, according from their age and everything, I think it's right that they say that. To open up a relationship, you have to be sure you're ready for that person and it has to be the right time. And as of right now, I think it's good for them to hide their identity and keep it down low like this since it's safer for them. Because right now, they are still very young, so of course there will be more rumors, gossips, papparazzi's, etc. going on around them, and it will keep on coming and going, good and bad, so yeah I would say the same thing as you that it's still too early.
I'm pretty sure Mark understands too, that's why he kept it down low for her, although it's showing by his body language and behaviors everytime hahah
Out of all the other couples, these two have the most news with other people, whether the ones they co-star with or the ones who they are close with... these two would be put up in news with those people. Which makes us see that they are both friendly with everyone they work with and can get along with anyone as we can all see. I don't understand why these two have the most news, rumors, gossips, etc. with all the people they're with, compared to Yadech and Bargie. sigh* Mint had news with Alex, P'Pope, Mark, Pupa, etc. While Mark had news with Mint N, Chalida, Toey, P'Aum Patchara & P'Ploy Cherman (these two doesn't really count though), and now recently with Matt Peranee. I mean like seriously, out of the other couples, these two always have the media trying to make them look bad and stuff. So yup, the time is not right yet, I guess we have to wait till they're ready for sure.
Do not believe what the star said.
In addition, human realy relations, seventy percent through their body language and micro-expressions to express. Only three percent explained by their language.
everyone accustomed to and need to lie. this is normal.
Certain relationships, no need words,no need to require conclusive.
they are happy together, for us ,is enough, right?hehe

when I watch mark's interview.Although he is mature, stable, Sleek. but a lot of things are still very obvious
MARK seemed surprised when they ask pupaa, but in micro-expressions, surprised expression over 1 second is false surprised. We can see his smile. about mark said seven times, you konw in micro-expression: Discourse repeat,is also the typical
of lied performance. I like the reaction of those reporters,seems like they do not trust him,hahaha.
When mark said that he alone, he turn direction to see mint...our boy always gave us too much implied.

hehe look at what mm chinese fanclub did hahahahaha =)

I am so glad you like:)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
In addition, human realy relations, seventy percent through their body language and micro-expressions to express. Only three percent explained by their language.

when I watch mark's interview.Although he is mature, stable, Sleek. but a lot of things are still very obvious
MARK seemed surprised when they ask pupaa, but in micro-expressions, surprised expression over 1 second is false surprised. We can see his smile. about mark said seven times, you konw in micro-expression: Discourse repeat,is also the typical
of lied performance. I like the reaction of those reporters,seems like they do not trust him,hahaha.
When mark said that he alone, he turn direction to see mint...our boy always gave us too much implied.
Of course, I don't believe what he said hahaha As to what you are saying, I actually look at his expressions and his behaviors when he say such things hahaha That's why I said his behaviors and body language is always obvious hahah He can lie with words, but he can't lie with his body language, expressions, and such. I know this guy is a bad liar because he's always obvious with his body language and expressions which is shown otherwise hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mint hold mark very tight, her head firmly affixed mark's heart, so close so sweet No one can compare how happy they are toghter like this pic :D
yes, true. If you compare that picture to this picture

the way she hug him in this picture ^^ compared to the picture above is different, however the smile is not different, except this picture^^ her smile looks more shy hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hahahaSo we can balance, like mteam. hahaha.
:)

I know you mean "early" not I mean "early", when know each other's heart, there will no "early" or "later".
As for the other, only the timing.
There are three things in the world can not curb, love is one of them.
Coughing, poverty, and love.

The last question and answer particularly made me feel like she already exists in his heart. "She just has to be the way that she is."

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

The last question and answer particularly made me feel like she already exists in his heart. "She just has to be the way that she is."
yes,yes, I agree...

love all of update, love all of these pic

I like the second pic mint's expression. toooooooo lovely . This is my favorite of her face. she completely happy.

the last pic just let me know what is couple...haha.

SonYukView4ever

Haha I think that right now Mint exists in all his heart. No doubt.
The time just has to be right for them.

Btw, beautiful beautiful pictures of Mteam.
I LOVE waking up to Mteam. hehe

Looking forward to more intimate pictures soon. haha