[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL--duh. haha I knew that. I thought Mintwix meant, shiny plasty nose or something? Lol HAHA!
Yea, geez he was starring at her like "You are the most beautiful woman" HAHA p'Mark. lol =P

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL Omg, when did this happen now? lol
Damn, the paparazzi sure loves getting up on Mark's butt. lol
They seem to stick their nose in everything that Mark does...HAHAHA

Anyways, I noticed for sometime Matt commented a few times on Mark's IG. lol But aren't they in the same group with Margie? lol
They all hang out in the past. lol Anyways, it would be good to know Mark is close to Matt in a friendship level. lol The press asked, "Matt pretty?" Mark answered, "She has to be, otherwise how can she be ch3 nang'ek" lol

The press seems to write poor stuff on p'Mark, don't yall think? He's better than that stupid press! We know it!
yeah, they are in the same group with Margie. Matt is clearly a really close friend of Margie and Mint. Yeah, the press, reporters, etc., likes to make Mark look bad. Don't worry, as long as we know and understand him, nothing can fazed us, right? :) I want to see Mark & Matt, Mark & Margie, and also Mark & Taew, together in lakorn, since they all are friends, so it's not so hard for them to play together.

I noticed this a long time ago, it seems like Mark likes to be around Chalida's friends more than ahem* and her friends hahah sorry if I just mention it now but it's just a right time for me to say it, since I kept it in for quite a while hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

According from what he said about the potential development between MTeam, not trying to sound biased or being biased, or anything, but anyone feel the same as me or not? That according from what he's saying and the way he said it, sounds like they are studying each other hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@ 6:49 It looked to me like Mark was trying to hide his expression. He kept saying "Jing" but looks like he was gritting his teeth for some time. Then @ 6:58 P'Mark's expression turned serious and his voice was softer instead of full of energy after 7:08

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Fanservice. A fan commented on mteam's picture and Mark slyly replied without tagging.

Fan: Please be boyfriend and girlfriend. Pleaseeee. This couple is tooo cute.

Mark: blush and smiles.

Sonyukview4ever. I think you mentioned Mint does not comment in Mark's IG very much. I think it's obvious she's being timid. She's probably afraid Mark will publicly flirt with her. When mteam flirt with each other, Mark is always the one who initiates it. Our girl is too shy....

These expressions are just beautiful.

Credit MMk and I for compilations.

SonYukView4ever

Yes! Mint is being or may be timid. Of course it's safer to protect their identity. Being shy is normal around someone you have a crush on. lol However, being protective of a relationship is important too. Marky boy is very daring! Love it! lol =P
-----

Does anyone know who is the guy on the farthest right? Is it this one dude called Dom???? o_O

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes! Mint is being or may be timid. Of course it's safer to protect their identity. Being shy is normal around someone you have a crush on. lol However, being protective of a relationship is important too. Marky boy is very daring! Love it! lol =P
-----

Does anyone know who is the guy on the farthest right? Is it this one dude called Dom???? o_O
You mean, the guy whose close to the camera? If you mean him, he's Art Pasut.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
-----

I can't believe you don't know how Dom looks like....GirL~~~~~~ and you call yourself a big fan of mark and mteam. Even the antifans know how Dom looks like!!

Lmaooooo.

Saew ja. Saew. ;d (You're not talking about Dom Hedtrakul, right? The one who played the sheriff in TD?) Haha.

SonYukView4ever

LOL---I see him on IG but I can't distinguish him at all...Lol >.<

I couldnt finish TD. Lol
I love Mark, but the storyline was just.......couldnt finish it. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love it how at the end when Mak and Mint popped up, the hosts laughed haahah cuteee. P'Mak is such a gentlemen...he readily wanted to help Nong with her dress after they were finished taking pics. Like he wanted to lend her a hand down the step.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Not NM2 related.
Adding to JIMEYOUSHI&rsquo;s post, I&rsquo;ll just say, this &ldquo;just in work&rdquo; thing mteam use is an excuse and a front. Even if you&rsquo;re not an expert in body language, adhering honestly to simple logic can produce the same hypothesis. Like I said months before, there are so many small details that some people just wish to ignore. Most people choose to only accept what&rsquo;s on the surface and will not delve any deeper than that. As one case in point, I think some of you may have seen these before but may not realize what it could mean. If you&rsquo;re a big fan of Chalida, then you must know that Patty and Inkpaonil are two of her closest homegirls (she has many others). When Patty wrote &ldquo;Just in work na sis,&rdquo; and Inkpaonil repeated it with a laughing expression, they&rsquo;re obviously making fun of something. (You can also see Topzaru, the dude who played the Samurai in Tawan Deard also seemed to have thrown a tease. He&rsquo;s close to the Plengpanich and hung with Mark before. This was his first time commenting on Chalida&rsquo;s IG. )
Patty had also hung out with MTEAM back in Autumn 2010. She posted this photo on her FB but deleted it later. The following year, she made the &ldquo;Just in work&rdquo; comment in Winter 2011, back when there were still so much overwhelming gossips and speculation about Mark and Mint Nutwara. I don&rsquo;t think Chalida&rsquo;s homegirls would make such playful remarks like these if they didn't know something. Just imagine yourself in their shoes and ask why you would make such comments towards mteam. Keep in mind, many antis often like to parade around that mteam&rsquo;s relationship is purely work-related.
The honeymoon picture was also where Dom called Chalida &ldquo;Darin.&rdquo; Anyone who follows Mark&rsquo;s IG knows how in love Mark is with &ldquo;Darin.&rdquo; There are many other such faint and ironic remarks like these from other people who are familiar with mteam. But such teases are not so transparently blatant to warrant making a huge news over. MTEAM cannot risk too much attention to their personal relationship again. Although I loved Chalida, I have to admit she&rsquo;s not perfect and sometimes lies. In her interviews before, she clearly stated that she and Mark only interact because of &ldquo;work.&rdquo; But if you&rsquo;ve watched Margie&rsquo;s interview on tonight show, it&rsquo;s obviously not true. MTEAM hang out, but they do not publicize it for the mass to know. Something that Thai netizens never discuss is also Chalida&rsquo;s friendship with Mark&rsquo;s sister. Even if some people may know, Thai netizens, especially the ones at Pantip, will avoid discussing anything that might point towards mteam. However, they will exaggerate and exacerbate anything and everything that points away from mteam. The first was Mark and his news with Mint Nutwara. Then after their news quiet down, there were a few people who tried to spread whispers and gossips about Mark and Toey just because someone had created a public thread about mteam in Nuer Mek 2 (Like why? That was an mteam thread, ppl. Chill. The rumor went something like this: &ldquo;The other day, Toey came to get a haircut and was asked whether she will got to mark&rsquo;s bd party. I think something&rsquo;s up. I think something&rsquo;s up.&rdquo; So full of shit. Pardon me). Then when Alex and Toey revealed they were talking, people wanted to talk about Chalida and Pupa&hellip;. I must be the only one who thinks such behaviors are desperate and suspicious. There are also many &ldquo;koo kwan&rdquo; home in Pantip. There is Bargie, Cheer/Cee, Chakrit/Cherry, etc. Margie is dating Tong, Cee is dating Amy, and both Chakrit and Cherry are already taken by other people. M&M still publicly consider themselves single and free, but there are &ldquo;people&rdquo; out there who persistently want to spoil the mood for M&M shippers though they don&rsquo;t do these to the other teams. You can&rsquo;t spazz about mteam without having someone trying to tell you these two are dating someone else (even though mteam has never ever accepted the rumors as facts&hellip;&hellip;.. MTEAM are annoying, sneaky, charming bastards. They be trolling around. Please forgive my crude language. Like I said before, I have a love-hate relationship with these two). Bottom-line is&hellip;the opposition is just ridiculous. As IF mteam is taboo. This is not even counting the managerial level, if y&rsquo;all know what I mean and if you&rsquo;re familiar with the history... Though the situation seems to be improving&hellip; It's a good thing M&M fans on youtube, facebook, and IG don&rsquo;t hold back their spazzes. They&rsquo;re usually the kids who go all out expressing their love towards M&M. The mature fans are more low-key. Older fans like Chalida mamas at Pantip may not comment on mteam so much, but trust me; I&rsquo;ve seen their more private conversations. They love mteam too. Even the ones who had openly criticized other M&M FCS before on Pantip are actually, in reality, FRIENDS with those they pretended to criticize. They even asked K&rsquo;Somrakn for more mteam lakorns on IG. So even the FCs put up a front. It took me months before I discovered this. &hellip;Why is there the need for so much strange behaviors??? ?? M&M also have a &ldquo;secret team,&rdquo; whatever that is supposed to mean. By the way, about Pupa, Chalida bluntly stated Pupa is not her type. But when reporters asked if Mark is her type, she never accepted it, but she also never denied it. HAHAHAHA. In any case, it doesn&rsquo;t matter what they say or what anyone says. Words and texts can lie. Like JIMIEYOUSHI, I also only trust what I see: the body language between people. It&rsquo;s a universal language that will reveal their subconscious and true relationships. Besides, MTEAM are both still very young. The future can still always change. So I think they would rather want us to focus on their professional lives anyway. It&rsquo;s safer for their careers if fans are fans because of their lakorns and acting and etc. Too much attention to their personal relationships is just not good. The fact that they&rsquo;re being low-profile is actually a positive sign. So while I used to openly enjoy such discussions before, I actually have some qualms now, despite my wall of texts here.
I totally agree with everything you've said, and add on to that hahah Even now, they still say they interact with each other in "work" related, just like how Mark's explanation in the clip that you just post up hahah True, right now they are still young, the future can change, and they still are able to meet anyone else. So I also think the same as you, that them being in low-profile is safer, and better for them right now because of their age, career, and fame, time, and of course, future.

You know, thinking back about how P'Boy Pakorn teased MTeam that Mint is being "reserved" by Mark already, although he said it in a joking way, but it got me thinking it could be true hahah cuz we should all know that the team of 4 Hua Jai had been very close with each other since that lakorn, and always keep in touch with one another in real life, so of course, they would know what's going on between the people in their group and stuff. Also there are many, many obvious hints between them, we know that Mark is a "jealous" type of guy, he, himself also admitted that he is a jealous person (kon kee heung), and would be over-protected towards his girl. I honestly never seen Mark being jealous over any girls besides Chalida. He can be and is actually careless towards anyone, any girls, but he has never been careless towards Chalida. Also in every pictures, that these two take with other people, their smiles are very different from the way they take with each other. The smiles they put on with other people, are the smiles based on their personality, sometimes they put on playful smiles, and stuff like what we see. But the smiles they put on with each other, is a very genuine, sweet, warm, and a sincere smile that they never gave when they're with anyone else. Okay, and we all know that Mark has a naturally sweet eyes right... Once he just give you a gaze, he can kill you. He doesn't give his flirty eyes to any girls that he had worked with, not just his nang'eks but also all the girls that he had worked with, I don't see his flirty eyes or deep gaze with anyone, besides Chalida.

Okay, there are a lot more to say, but this is enough hahah Anyways, I agree with everything you said Mint :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that's what they asked. They were asking, "Mint didn't dare to get with Pupa because of having news with Mark". And about him kept on repeating "Jing", it's like he want us to believe they really are hahahah And then, near the end, he softened his voice to a whisper, while looking around, after the reporters asked if they are able to develop their relationship, paused and said, "Right now we are siblings, in the future, don't know yet." hahah It seems like he improved on how to interview now, compared to before hahah but still can't lie about his behavior hahaha
Thanks. I'm happy that I'm improving in my Thai. :D Watching lakorn does pays off. Yay!!!! Hahaha. :D

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I love it how at the end when Mak and Mint popped up, the hosts laughed haahah cuteee. P'Mak is such a gentlemen...he readily wanted to help Nong with her dress after they were finished taking pics. Like he wanted to lend her a hand down the step.
yes! ismilez! I also so like at the end of the photographs in the video, mark is so mature, gentle, pamper to chalida.
I have never seen him in such a state when he around others :)