[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^I'm rewatching that clip right now. I didn't even notices that Mint C's said "Mark is still cute." Ha. Na;ruk!!
And Mark was all blushing and smiley when she said that.hahhah. Again,this is like the best BTS clip and
probably it might be the only one too since it's almost done with the filming.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Look at the way he grabbed/placed his hand her love handle at 0:05. *scream worthy

This clip is super cuteeeee. Everything about it is too cute. Sadly it's already ending and the end scene ain't what I wanted. :(

Couldve been better buttt Yheaa lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It would of been so much cuter if they were holding hands or linking arms but I'll take what I can get for now. LOL

Thanks for sharing. Gahh. Mteam is too adorable together! <3

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw Mark and Kim pic, it looks like he's getting to marry Kim again for this current lakorn they filming. That suck that our Mteam doesn't get a wedding scene. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why do I feel like that clip will be the end of the lakorn. I hope it isn't, it would break my heart.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think that is the ending scene. Well,at least we have a happy ending,right?hah.

Anyway,it took me 5 seconds to find those two on this photo.hahah.. Love their cheesy smile.

C: metta&mahaniyom's fanpage

roselovesice

Huuhuu! I'm so sad that they already did the ending. They're still not done entirely yet...are they? Despite the fact that they have already filmed the ending. Hmm.
Anyways, took me 5 sec. to find them as well. Hahaha They're so funny and cute. Love how happy they look. lol (; Thanks.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
MTEAM too comfortable and intimate to do this love scenes.mark's performance is so delicate.Completely different he
treat other actress.The feeling is completely different, even if only he held her hand.I know, you all noticed and
feel it. haha.

I like the moment mark pinched mint's waist, mint's reaction, not to escape or to pretend to blame, she was very
happy smile, and her body is more attached to mark. they are flirting so obvious. the moment must beyond the script,
because in the lakorn, preaplin did not smile like this way. At that moment, mark hugged her from her back when his
exaggerated expressions also maybe beyond the lakorn. They were in rehearsal. mint into the role, but mark teased
her,he is too cute.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw Mark and Kim pic, it looks like he's getting to marry Kim again for this current lakorn they filming. That suck that our Mteam doesn't get a wedding scene. :(
Hahah kim always gets married in all her lakorns except for Ruk partihan, i also wish that Mteam could have a real wedding scenes for once!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Haha it took me maybe 8 secs to find them Too many people. And yeah I was about to ask if that was the ipad P'Mark gave her for her birthday. Awwwww!! These two are too cute. :cry: I'm seriously going to miss them!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm going to miss P'Mark doing dorky stuff around P'Chalida.
cr original owner

P'Mark is gonna be like this when he misses P'Mint Chalida. Haha jk

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult

cr original owner
i just had to share mteam's cuteness :D
Mark or Mint should've gotten him a shirt that said, "I :heart: Chalida"
cuz i know he does lol jk (well i hope so)

roselovesice

HE DOES! lol One day, I'm going to make a shirt that says 'I, Mark Prin Suparat, Loves Mint Chalida the MOST and FOREVER" and give it to him. ONE DAY! HAHAHA. lol
I'm glad Mark got one of them "We <3 Chalida" because I didn't see that picture of Mark and Mint with the shirt before. Thank God there's one. lol

Thanks! :D