[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Mintwix, Lol!!!! No way, I didn't know they're playing brother and sister. But i did know that they're not pair up
together Also,that she's playing as the nang'rai and Top is just this one dude..Thats all i know. Now,I didn't
know they were siblings!!!! Oh no,so Esther is the crazy girl who have a thing for the brother's friend. Interesting.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Add "warfare" and it becomes golden. ;]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

@AyLove

Yes. I recall reading that bit of info on IG but I forgot where...one of the FC's IG or maybe even mr._plengpanich's IG.

Esther is playing Ronnapi's fiancé.....The storyline isn't very unique. Lmao.....I mentioned this back at MTEAM forum months ago...But if anyone remember Koon from Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying, there will basically be a similar scenario where pra aek's grandma announces his wedding to the "nang rai" in a public event and surprises him. In KCR, the event is more dramatic since not only is Piengkwan surprised that Ronnapi is engaged, but that's when she first finds out he's a Khun Chai....Speaking of which, I wonder how skillful Piengkwan will "rum." I wanna see how charming Chalida will perform the various dances. In that climatic event, Piengkwan had to rum while holding back her tears.

The first time Piengkwan "rum" for us to see... KCR was enchanted...Then just after her performance, she gets kidnapped by the Sia's minions and Ronnapi goes to save her.... I thought their love seemed forced and rushed. The development was not comparable to Din and Chaaim in Romkaew's novel....But I'm sure Nok Chatchai's KCR will be more captivating than K'Khing's PLR..... I still will never ever get over PLR. Lmao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
When they are ready and if they continue to develop as such, then you will know.

Even when there are only a FEW faint voices who are only insinuating and suspecting (not even stating clearly or factually) there are already so many and so much boisterous opposition. I don't want to imagine when it becomes an open fact... The opposition would become even greater and more magnified. (If you're familiar with the history and politics in this shipping fandom, you will know there is so much opposition to MTEAM when compared to shipping Bargie/Yadech. The opposition ranges from immature to serious to all sorts of types. Lmao.)

In short: kid aow eng ji kaaaaaaa. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't think Chalida was scheduled for filming nm2 at all this week.

I also just saw Chada demanding a gift/souvenir from Top. Hahaha. He's so cute.

Btw. A bit OT. But I keep seeing Top and Esther on AyLove's siggy and I have not visited the SJ thread in AGES. Hahaha. But everyone do know they're playing siblings in SJ, right. Lol. Just randomly saying.
I think u should go check it out and i can say Top/Ester even looks cuter than when Ester she's with P'Pope
anyway when will Mteam display their secret boxes chun ror deow gun mee alai ka kor pood ma? :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint, reading the little snippet of KCR, gave me the chills actually. Ah I so can't wait too.

It's obv Mak wanted to be in KCR cause of Nong Hahaahha ! ;p it's too obv LOL and cute ! I bet he bugger and bugged em for the part. Heheh small part but he's fine ;p

Hehehe to think of a HOT pra'ek like P'Mak guest starting is just too funny ah lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
yamamiki, its okay. just refrain from spamming too much esp if it is less than 5 words in 2-3 consecutive post.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Add "warfare" and it becomes golden. ;]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

@AyLove

Yes. I recall reading that bit of info on IG but I forgot where...one of the FC's IG or maybe even mr._plengpanich's IG.

Esther is playing Ronnapi's fiancé.....The storyline isn't very unique. Lmao.....I mentioned this back at MTEAM forum months ago...But if anyone remember Koon from Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying, there will basically be a similar scenario where pra aek's grandma announces his wedding to the "nang rai" in a public event and surprises him. In KCR, the event is more dramatic since not only is Piengkwan surprised that Ronnapi is engaged, but that's when she first finds out he's a Khun Chai....Speaking of which, I wonder how skillful Piengkwan will "rum." I wanna see how charming Chalida will perform the various dances. In that climatic event, Piengkwan had to rum while holding back her tears.

The first time Piengkwan "rum" for us to see... KCR was enchanted...Then just after her performance, she gets kidnapped by the Sia's minions and Ronnapi goes to save her.... I thought their love seemed forced and rushed. The development was not comparable to Din and Chaaim in Romkaew's novel....But I'm sure Nok Chatchai's KCR will be more captivating than K'Khing's PLR..... I still will never ever get over PLR. Lmao.
Thanks for the short storyline for their part.

Speaking of WJGNJY I'm not even done with that lakorn yet. I just recently continued watching it last week.hahha.